🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

SeveN Fired Coaches and not One Team That can Use Tebow?

It's not a lie, it's a statistical fact.

He was dead last.

2011 passing stats, regular season
NFL Stats: by Player Category
Listed in order of completion percentage:

77 Tim Tebow DEN QB 126 271 46.5 19.4 1,729 6.4 123.5 12 6 76 28.0 56T 25 6 33 72.9
78 Richard Bartel ARI QB 10 22 45.5 11.0 86 3.9 43.0 1 1 5 22.7 23T 1 0 1 52.5
79 Bruce Gradkowski CIN QB 8 18 44.4 9.0 109 6.1 54.5 1 1 4 22.2 41T 3 1 1 59.7
80 Tyler Thigpen BUF QB 3 8 37.5 2.7 25 3.1 8.3 0 1 2 25.0 13 0 0 0 6.8
81 Mark Brunell NYJ QB 1 3 33.3 0.2 27 9.0 1.7 0 0 1 33.3 27 1 0 0 67.4
81 Shane Lechler OAK P 1 3 33.3 0.2 35 11.7 2.2 1 0 1 33.3 35T 1 0 0 118.1

Four other QBs with lower completion percentages.

And before you bullshit and say those lower 4 were not starters and starters don't get good stats, remember Tebows stats were 75% completions while at new York with similar circumstances.

you fucking idiot.

Often, when listing stats, there are certain minimums which must be reached, such as number of passes attempted. He was likely last among starting quarterbacks, quarterbacks with at least 50 attempts or some number such as that, etc. If you are the long time football fan you say you are, surely you have seen such qualifications many times before.

Besides that, Tebow ranking 77th! among NFL quarterbacks is not helping your argument that he should have a job in the NFL. 32 teams, and Tebow, the starting quarterback for his team for most of the year, ranks 77th! That means that not only did every other team's starting quarterback end up with a better completion %, all of their backups did, too....and a few others besides! And this makes you think Tebow should be on someone's roster?

:lol:

Almost missed your post with all these retards spamming the pages, sorry.

Tebows has not even had a full year as a starter, he is still a learning QB, no doubt. But he was not last among all QBs, and why not compare them as well? The NFL stats page gives those stats too, listing only starting QBs is merely the default for the page.

If second string QBs are not a favorable comparison since they get such little playing time on the field, then that makes Tebows 2012 stats with Jets all that more impressive.

And yes, he has had some stats that don't look so hot, like any new QB. So why does that disqualify him for further consideration?

Look at his NFL accomplishments; going 7-1 in his first 8 starts, taking his team to the playoffs and getting a win, hell, that rates him alongside Romo at any rate.

Look at the fact that he busted all those college records and he wasn't throwing properly. now there are half a dozen proQBs who have evaluated his passing skills as he has retrained to throw with proper mechanics, and they are saying Tebow can compete.

None of that counts because if you take his 2010 stats, square them with is 2011 playoff percentages in the first quarter, blah, blah, blah....he doesn't look good? That is a huge reach.

this guy went to the playoffs in his second year, his only year as a starter, has HUGE potential and no NFL team will touch him because of the controversy?

Then the NFL is run by pussies that cant stand up and face the music to make their teams WINNERS.

And that is mighty sad. We need some competition for the NFL.

You're a dishonest moron.

Lol, you assert that a QB with a last year QB rating of 84.5 'sucks as an NFL quarterback', then you slam on Peyton Manning, and call the 2011 Steelers a losing team.

And you call me dishonest?

you are a fucking fool.

Please, go sterilize yourself and spare the human race.

There are 5 wide receivers and 2 punters who had higher QB ratings than Tebow last year. Why aren't they on an NFL roster as a QB? :cuckoo:

Tebow threw EIGHT passes last year. That is statistically insignificant. It's meaningless. It's a rare game where a quarterback only throws 8 passes, let alone an entire season.

In Tebow's only year as a starter, he ended up 47th in yards per game, 57th in QB rating, 56th in yards per pass, and 77th in completion percentage. None of these rankings would make anyone think he should be even a backup QB.

So what, SF should bench Smith and start Akers as QB?

Bullshit, at lest six professional quarterbacks say Tebow should be given a shot.

What makes your opinion from a desk top better than the opinions of the pros who have watched him first hand?

Take a look at the last QB to vouch for Tebow

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=10246150&ex_cid=espnapi_internal

you are being ridiculous.

Last edited:

Lol, you assert that a QB with a last year QB rating of 84.5 'sucks as an NFL quarterback', then you slam on Peyton Manning, and call the 2011 Steelers a losing team.

you are a fucking fool.

Peyton Manning is the GOAT.

I didn't slam him, I just didn't assert the year my post was from b/c I figured most genuine adults would realize that.

The Steelers had their QB, and top 2 rb's hurt, and other key players as well. Don't let facts hurt your vagina. Tebow barely even won THAT game. That's a big wowza.

Lol, still running from your own words

roflamo

Hateful bitch.

6 out of a hundred plus?

Just quiet down, lil' puppy.

Tebow is unemployed as an NFL QB because he sucks.

He sucks in games, his statistics suck, and his teammates maintain that he sucks in practice.

It's not a conspiracy, it's that he lacks the actual skill. He also doesn't need you to carry his jock strap any more for him, you can carry his Analyst Suits to the cleaners for him, now.

6 out of a hundred plus?

Have a hundred plus NFL QBs evaluated Tebow, stupid shit? No, only 6 and they all vouch for the man.

Just quiet down, lil' puppy.

Tebow is unemployed as an NFL QB because he sucks.

He sucks in games, his statistics suck, and his teammates maintain that he sucks in practice.

It's not a conspiracy, it's that he lacks the actual skill. He also doesn't need you to carry his jock strap any more for him, you can carry his Analyst Suits to the cleaners for him, now.

Lol keep on hatin'.

A QB with a last year QB rating of 84.5 cant play in the NFL because the NFL is run by pussies, and that is as plain as your room temperature IQ, idiot.

Because the NFL knows he sucks.

They do what they do, and you don't make hiring decisions for the NFL for a reason, dunce.

Because the NFL knows he sucks.

Actually, no, they know he doesn't suck, not after 6 QBs have trained with Tebow and seen his improvement, not to mention his stats which are decent for a one year starter.

They do what they do, and you don't make hiring decisions for the NFL for a reason, dunce.

Yeah, because I am an engineer, dumbshit. The people who do the evaluations and who have evaluated Tebow first hand know he is good and has a lot of promise, as thisvideo shows.

Evaluating Tebow's Progress - ESPN Video - ESPN

Now, no one is claiming that an absolute fool like you who thinks the 2011 Steelers were losers and Denver put up with Peyton Manning in 2012, no one gives a shit what you blow out of your pie hole, darling.

Tebow sucks.....I mean really sucks

No team in the league wants any part of him regardless of how many fannies he puts in the seats

Tebow sucks.....I mean really sucks

No team in the league wants any part of him regardless of how many fannies he puts in the seats

Yepp.

His preseason #'s with the Patriots are God fuggin aweful.

you are a fucking fool.

There are 5 wide receivers and 2 punters who had higher QB ratings than Tebow last year. Why aren't they on an NFL roster as a QB? :cuckoo:

Tebow threw EIGHT passes last year. That is statistically insignificant. It's meaningless. It's a rare game where a quarterback only throws 8 passes, let alone an entire season.

In Tebow's only year as a starter, he ended up 47th in yards per game, 57th in QB rating, 56th in yards per pass, and 77th in completion percentage. None of these rankings would make anyone think he should be even a backup QB.

Bullshit, at lest six professional quarterbacks say Tebow should be given a shot.

What makes your opinion from a desk top better than the opinions of the pros who have watched him first hand?

What makes your opinion from a desktop better than the talent evaluators of 32 NFL teams who have decided to pass on Tebow?

If you looked at Tebow's rankings in his one year as a starter, without knowing what player you were seeing, I feel confident you would agree that he was unlikely to keep an NFL job. It is only because it is Tebow that you can look at his stats, terrible as they were, and think they are indicative he deserves yet another shot.

I don't care if Trent Dilfer thinks Tebow should get another chance. Dilfer was never a great QB and he is now a tv analyst. When he becomes a talent scout for the NFL or a team's GM, then talk to me. :)

Tim Tebow looks more awkward throwing a football than Barack Obama looks bowling.

The irony with Jimbo's frothy rants is that he ONLY likes Tebow because of Tebow's religious grandstanding while insisting that the only reason anyone has to be critical of Tebow is because of his religious grandstanding.

Ironic but not surprising of course, since projection is often a catalyst for unbridled anger.

What makes your opinion from a desktop better than the talent evaluators of 32 NFL teams who have decided to pass on Tebow?

If you looked at Tebow's rankings in his one year as a starter, without knowing what player you were seeing, I feel confident you would agree that he was unlikely to keep an NFL job. It is only because it is Tebow that you can look at his stats, terrible as they were, and think they are indicative he deserves yet another shot.

I don't care if Trent Dilfer thinks Tebow should get another chance. Dilfer was never a great QB and he is now a tv analyst. When he becomes a talent scout for the NFL or a team's GM, then talk to me. :)

Dilfer is one of those born again..again Christian brainwashed in the blood morons. He isn't objective. If Trento believes his Jeebus freak buddy needs a job let him step up and give him his.

The idea that any criticism of Tebow's quarterbacking skills is merely veiled bigotry toward Christians is about as valid as the idea that any criticism of Obama's leadership is merely veiled racism.

The idea that any criticism of Tebow's quarterbacking skills is merely veiled bigotry toward Christians is about as valid as the idea that any criticism of Obama's leadership is merely veiled racism.

Very true. But there's definitely a lot of bigotry (or bias otherwise) against Tebow. I have no doubt that he would be a minimum of a back-up QB somewhere if he were just another guy. This is what I see, and I have my own Tebow 'biases.'

you are a fucking fool.

Do you want me to explain the lack of logic, or are you talking out of your ass for effect?

Very true. But there's definitely a lot of bigotry (or bias otherwise) against Tebow. I have no doubt that he would be a minimum of a back-up QB somewhere if he were just another guy. This is what I see, and I have my own Tebow 'biases.'

Any team that signs Tebow gets a lot more than just a shitty backup QB, they also get the circus of sideshow freaks that follows him everywhere he goes. It doesn't take a conspiracy or any collusion for most teams to conclude (independently) it's simply not worth it.

I heard Tebow has signed a contract to do commentary for the new SEC Network. However, said contract WOULD permit him to play if he is offered the chance.

A win-win for this great guy!

you are a fucking fool.

Do you want me to explain the lack of logic, or are you talking out of your ass for effect?

Please explain! :popcorn:

Since I got my statistics from NFL.com, it can't be my facts you think are a matter of me talking out of my ass. So please, explain how either 8 passes is statistically significant, or how Tebow's passing ranks in the season he played as the starter are indicative of a player that should be on an NFL roster. :)

Forum List

Back