SEVEN THINGS YOU DIDN’T KNOW THE U.S. AND ITS ALLIES DID TO IRAN

Now if we did 8 things to Iran I could maybe just maybe see their point....
But only 7 things over a hundred years....

Eh.....

Well then you should have lived through the period covered so you would know...

so now we should pay ehh Odium . Well with mrobama we just might but the way I understand the iran deal is that if it does go through all it does is postpone nukes for 10 years or so and then some other USA president and YOUR kids get the problem . ------------------------------------- Anyway , I don't really care if iran gets nukes as I expect Israel to handle the problem with USA backing and support .

so now we should pay ehh Odium . Well with mrobama we just might but the way I understand the iran deal is that if it does go through all it does is postpone nukes for 10 years or so and then some other USA president and YOUR kids get the problem . ------------------------------------- Anyway , I don't really care if iran gets nukes as I expect Israel to handle the problem with USA backing and support .
Doubt that will happen but would love to see Iran finally take Israel out...

Wow, so what?
Obama still couldn't negotiate his way out of a wet paper bag.
And the mullahs are still evil.
Just change that to Christian Rightists such as yourself and you are correct.

What is a Christian Rightist?
How do they make the mullahs any less evil, Obama any less weak, you any less stupid?

Wow, so what?

How do they make the mullahs any less evil, Obama any less weak, you any less stupid?
Christian Zionist whatever you want to call the stupid SOBS. Pure fucking evil.

That list is really digging to fins something wrong with US policy so that it can justify normalizing a nuclear Iran.

So you hate Jews AND Christians.

:lol:

So you hate Jews AND Christians.

:lol:
Yep. Jews invented christianity to control whites.

That list is really digging to fins something wrong with US policy so that it can justify normalizing a nuclear Iran.
Well #7 is spot on. America and Israel are afraid of not having a free hand to invade and take over whatever country they want if Iran becomes nuclear.

Well #7 is spot on. America and Israel are afraid of not having a free hand to invade and take over whatever country they want if Iran becomes nuclear.
And?

It is our right to impose sanctions as we and our trading partners see fit and that includes strategic superiority in any particular region. If they don't want to play ball then they are going to have to deal with the fact that we will not trade with them and our partners will not either. That is their choice if they want nuclear capabilities.

In the end, I don't really give a shit what their 'motivation' might be for disliking America. I expect our government to look out for American interests whatever that might be. I think that it is clear that a nation that is run by bat shit insane people that want to see other nations wiped off the face of the planet and openly support terrorist organizations should not be allowed access to weapons as devastating as nuclear weapons are. In that end I have no qualms about economic sanction on Iran for its pursuit of the same.

thing is that Odiums hate is blinding him to reality . You want to see evil watch what irans sharia justice system and government does to Iranians .

Wow, so what?

Christian Zionist whatever you want to call the stupid SOBS. Pure fucking evil.

Don't worry, the evil mullahs want to kill idiots like you, just as much as they want to kill Christians and Jews.

And?

It is our right to impose sanctions as we and our trading partners see fit and that includes strategic superiority in any particular region. If they don't want to play ball then they are going to have to deal with the fact that we will not trade with them and our partners will not either. That is their choice if they want nuclear capabilities.

In the end, I don't really give a shit what their 'motivation' might be for disliking America. I expect our government to look out for American interests whatever that might be. I think that it is clear that a nation that is run by bat shit insane people that want to see other nations wiped off the face of the planet and openly support terrorist organizations should not be allowed access to weapons as devastating as nuclear weapons are. In that end I have no qualms about economic sanction on Iran for its pursuit of the same.
No its not,and one day American is going to be the one that has sanctions put on it. :) That will be a glorious day to see u American Taliban fucks squeal.
No twisting of facts in any way in the 7 things listed. You must be kidding.
Oh then by all means tell us the truth almighty book of information....or are u as usual just running your mouth of diarrhea like right wing scum love to do.
thing is that Odiums hate is blinding him to reality . You want to see evil watch what irans sharia justice system and government does to Iranians .
Sharia law has some damn good points. We should make them use American law...where a child rapist only gets 10 years! Sounds great!

Forum List

Back