🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Seventeen shot, multiple gunmen....press ignores.

Press ignores?..I wonder why that is?:eusa_think:

19295889-mmmain.jpg

I wonder what the coverage would be like if it was white people gunned down.

Yeah the BLM movement is totally just making shit up. :rolleyes:
Gunned down by Rashad and Quendrick? The excuses of racist oppression would dominate and BLM would be demonstrating how white people deserved it.
But since it was black-on-black it is inconvenient for the racist black politic.

I wonder what the coverage would be like if it was white people gunned down.

Yeah the BLM movement is totally just making shit up. :rolleyes:
Gunned down by Rashad and Quendrick? The excuses of racist oppression would dominate and BLM would be demonstrating how white people deserved it.
But since it was black-on-black it is inconvenient for the racist black politic.
I remember when you losers were predicting that blacks would stop caring about the Baltimore murder of Freddy Gray when it was revealed the 3 main cops involved were black. You were wrong because you DON'T FUCKING GET IT.

It's just another day in new orleans...the negroes are completely out of control.... the chimps shot up a mothers day parade a few years ago.

it's probably because of the confederate flag...or..or..maybe white privilege...maybe it's white "racism" that forces them to kill each other..whatever it is it isn't their fault..it has to be white people's fault. It just HAS to.

EDIT;
Watch THIS...a n!gger is trying to kidnap a white girl in the french quarter..a man sees it and turns down a one way street to help her...the n!gger shoots him and then stands over him and twice tries to shoot him in the head...the damned n!gger is too stupid to operate the weapon and it jams/misfires both times.
Look at how easily he stands over the guy and pulls the trigger.

White people..THIS is what negroes think of you...conduct yourselves accordingly...

Last edited:
The MSM lies and distorts the news every day. This is a good example.

Is it any wonder so many Americans are clueless?

First I heard about it. We need more black on black crime, the liberals are good with it.

Forum List

Back