Sex Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do? I never said anything about any old men being liars about not being able to get it up. Don't know if you are mistaking me for someone else. Quote the post please?
Go back and read tour own posts.

Why are you complaining about my posts anyways? Do I know you? Who in the fuck's name are you and why on earth should I care what you say or think? Is there some reason?

Some people are jealous of your subtle sensuous self confidence....

Lol. Well I hope it was obvious that I was mostly just joking around with people on the threads I was participating in today. :D I don't really take those types of threads all that seriously. They are just for fun! Also, I really don't remember saying anything that was too explicit or inappropriate to anyone. That's why I wonder why my name is being dragged into this?
Do you shave?

Hmm. I feel like this is some kind of a trick question or something. :D

I have bleach.

Speaking of bleach... I've heard the expression "bleaching your butthole" before... does anyone know what that is about? Is it some kind of ritual prerequisite to butthole licking? I'm really just curious... I've never felt the desire to lick a butthole or have mine licked... not sure what that's supposed to do sexually.... but I'm from Alabama. :(

I have bleach.

Speaking of bleach... I've heard the expression "bleaching your butthole" before... does anyone know what that is about? Is it some kind of ritual prerequisite to butthole licking? I'm really just curious... I've never felt the desire to lick a butthole or have mine licked... not sure what that's supposed to do sexually.... but I'm from Alabama. :(
Ewww. Ewww! I never heard of it before until one season on Big Brother, the girls were talking about bleaching their buttholes. Yes, on camera. Taped. Thinking they were not being taped.
Young people are so warped nowadays.

I think Bonzi needs one. And can it be fixed where it is invite only so I don't hafta see her and ChrisL talk about masturbating, fucking, sucking, licking, slurping everytime I click New Posts? And no, don't invite me.

Thanks in advance.

I just read a little bit of that thread... Jesus Christ is this what girls really talk about when guys are not around?

Gag me..

If you really knew anything about women...you wouldn't be asking that question.

I think Bonzi needs one. And can it be fixed where it is invite only so I don't hafta see her and ChrisL talk about masturbating, fucking, sucking, licking, slurping everytime I click New Posts? And no, don't invite me.

Thanks in advance.

I just read a little bit of that thread... Jesus Christ is this what girls really talk about when guys are not around?

Gag me..

Some things are personal and private and no..all women do not talk about that stuff with other women and they damn sure don't talk about it on a public message board unless they are hunting.

Thanks in advance.

Gag me..

Some things are personal and private and no..all women do not talk about that stuff with other women and they damn sure don't talk about it on a public message board unless they are hunting.
Bonzi strikes me as being bi-sexual...

There is nothing wrong with talking about sex. It is something that we all do and something that we all think about at least occasionally. It's fine if people want to joke around and stuff. Mind your business, old biddy!

There is nothing wrong with talking about sex. It is something that we all do and something that we all think about at least occasionally. It's fine if people want to joke around and stuff. Mind your business, old biddy!
When I was around 14,, this lady that lived down the street would complain if we were around her area without a shirt on...

When I was around 14 this lady that lived down the street would complain if we were around her area without a shirt on...

Lol. :D The temptation was too much for her to bear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back