Sexual Deviant Tells America How to Vote

I agree with what this dude has to say. Just because you don't agree with him doesn't mean he is wrong. This guy has balls. Big balls.

Maybe she was once a man....and a Republican. Until Trump came along. Now she is a woman and a Democrat. :auiqs.jpg:

could have sworn this thread was about a pussy grabbing derelict, with shitty hair who lurks behind the scenes at beauty pageants -

could have sworn this thread was about a pussy grabbing derelict, with shitty hair who lurks behind the scenes at beauty pageants -
Another Democrat critical of normal hetrosexual relations.

Kamala Harris’s par amour?

angry liberal women.jpg

If that disgraceful, entitled, putrid $2 whore Rapinoe lived in England 500 years ago she would have been hung/drawn/quartered for treason.........and deservedly so. Yes, I admit I want today's violently, fanatically America-hating liberals dead in the most cancerous, unpleasant manner possible.

Not sure what annoys me more about pathetic C U Next Tuesdays like that.

Is it how stupid they are?

Or

Is it how stupid they are, while they among others think they are so brilliant?

Or

Google the Dunning-Kreuger effect. It defines the phenomenon you're describing. Lots of that on this forum as well.

Or

Google the Dunning-Kreuger effect. It defines the phenomenon you're describing. Lots of that on this forum as well.

Pretty much describes all of us to one degree or another.

Dude all you guys do is defend an idiot child in the WH day and night vs the rest if the world. Save yourself the embarrassments. We get it you worship him regardless, but to find excuses for the stupidity he does and say is tiring.

Trump is a red blooded American male. Men having sex with women is perfectly normal.

Forum List

Back