Shades Of Nazi Germany: Biden Wants Americans To Report / Turn In 'Radicalized' Friends And Family To His Govt

Sorry, but I don't want to be the whipping boy for things I never did and be called an oppressor by people with more power and stuff than me simply because I am white, male, want to remain male and like boobs.
Huh. Like you treat me as a “whipping boy” for riots I never did?

Jesus. Grow up. It’s just fragility talking.

No, the whole point of CRT is that somehow by just being me I'm getting advantages over people like LeBron James and Oprah, and that will never change until somehow the system is setup to screw me over as revenge.
No. It’s not. You’re again individualizing the effect of a sociological concept. You can’t do that. It doesn’t work that way.

A white man will have on average an easier time than a black man, all things being equal. That doesn’t mean every white man has it easier than every black man. It means that there are trends and biases in society we should consider.

We should consider it honestly even if it makes you scared. More so in fact.

And a contracted service is not a Public Accommodation.
Of course it is.

A PA is something you walk into, a store, a movie theater, a hotel, etc. It isn't a contracted service.

And even PA's don't override free exercise without a compelling government reason. A SSM couple having to find another baker doesn't justify telling a baker to either compromise their religious beliefs or go out of business.

It's amazing how people like you can't see the other side without trying to destroy them.
PAs cover contracted service too. The definition is extremely broad.

The original concept of a PA certainly didn't. What happened is States expanded the concept, then decided the 1st amendment's protection of free exercise simply didn't apply.

Which is of course unconstitutional.

Sorry, but I don't want to be the whipping boy for things I never did and be called an oppressor by people with more power and stuff than me simply because I am white, male, want to remain male and like boobs.

No, the whole point of CRT is that somehow by just being me I'm getting advantages over people like LeBron James and Oprah, and that will never change until somehow the system is setup to screw me over as revenge.
No. It’s not. You’re again individualizing the effect of a sociological concept. You can’t do that. It doesn’t work that way.

A white man will have on average an easier time than a black man, all things being equal. That doesn’t mean every white man has it easier than every black man. It means that there are trends and biases in society we should consider.

What it means is "fuck me" because I am again, a white male, who wants to be male and who likes boobs.

The answer in all CRT analysis is "I suck" because of what I am, not because of who I am or what I did.

BIG BROTHER: Biden Administration Wants

Americans To Report ‘Radicalized’ Friends

And Family To Government

For four years, the left insisted that Trump was a fascist dictator. Even people in politics and media echoed this falsehood.
Now we have the Joe Biden administration urging Americans to snitch on their family and friends to the government.

(This could be considered a little 'over-kill' since the FISA Court proved the FBI has been illegally, Un-Constitutionally committing FISA Court Fraud and spying on Americans, reporters, the media, Congress, USSC Justices, political party Candidates and their trams...and are still doing it under Wray.)

President Joe Biden’s administration announced their plans to create ways for Americans to report radicalized friends and family to the government, in an effort to fight domestic terrorism.

Biden doesn't need to ask anyone to rat on their friends or family - he just needs to turn on his TV and watch foreign/Democrat-funded and protected domestic terrorists Antifa & BLM constantly looting, destroying, burning , attempting to burn federal agents alive, injuring 14 Secret Service members, permanently closing minority-owned small businesses and racking a combined total of BILLIONS of dollars in damage to communities all over the US.
- Perhaps someone should report VP Harris for heping bail these domestic terrorists out of jail to return to committing act of terrorism...and for calling on these domestic terrorists to continue committing violence after the election, which they have done?!

If I knew anyone that was in the capital on 6Jan21, I would turn them in in a heartbeat. If I knew anyone that was running around threatening people with a weapon of war, and trying to occupy our state capital or threatening other citizens, I would turn them in in a heartbeat. However, since I don't run with crazies, I don't know many "Conservatives" that well. When people are threatening the lives of others that are doing their jobs, because they are doing their jobs, it is time to stop that kind of shit.

What it means is "fuck me" because I am again, a white male, who wants to be male and who likes boobs.

The answer in all CRT analysis is "I suck" because of what I am, not because of who I am or what I did.
Oh, po' witle me, I am so picked on because I am a white male. Those people won't let me spit on people of color as should be my right. They won't let me have joyous weekend lynching parties anymore. Oh woe is me. LOL

In Nazi Germany, "radicalized" people were reported?

You got your history wrong. In Nazi Germany, radicalized people were provided with weapons and sent to Poland and Russia to slaughter civilians and gas Jews.

You have that backwards, as usual. The radicals were those who HID the Jews, and tried to defend them.

It was YOUR fascist government that was trying to exterminate them.

You are stooooopid.

administration-wants-americans-report-radicalized-friends-family-government/[/URL]
If I knew anyone that was in the capital on 6Jan21, I would turn them in in a heartbeat. If I knew anyone that was running around threatening people with a weapon of war, and trying to occupy our state capital or threatening other citizens, I would turn them in in a heartbeat. However, since I don't run with crazies, I don't know many "Conservatives" that well. When people are threatening the lives of others that are doing their jobs, because they are doing their jobs, it is time to stop that kind of shit.

"If I knew anyone that was in the capital on 6Jan21, I would turn them in in a heartbeat."

Most law-abiding citizens / Americans would. You're not 'special. '

"If I knew anyone that was running around threatening people with a weapon of war..."

No one was involved in the 6 Jan Capitol Riot was armed, especially not with a 'weapon of war' - if that is whatyou are claiming you are a LIAR.

"When people are threatening the lives of others that are doing their jobs, because they are doing their jobs, it is time to stop that kind of shit."

Thank you for condemning the foreign/Democrat funded, supported, and protected domestic terrorists Antifa and BLM and the Democrats, Fake news media, and snowflakes who support them.

1623948876796.png

Last edited:

Oh, po' witle me, I am so picked on because I am a white male. Those people won't let me spit on people of color as should be my right. They won't let me have joyous weekend lynching parties anymore. Oh woe is me. LOL

Please show proof I've ever spit on a black person, or lynched anyone.

Either that or retract your statement.

Of course it is.

A PA is something you walk into, a store, a movie theater, a hotel, etc. It isn't a contracted service.

And even PA's don't override free exercise without a compelling government reason. A SSM couple having to find another baker doesn't justify telling a baker to either compromise their religious beliefs or go out of business.

It's amazing how people like you can't see the other side without trying to destroy them.

The original concept of a PA certainly didn't. What happened is States expanded the concept, then decided the 1st amendment's protection of free exercise simply didn't apply.

Yes, the original concept of PAs did. You're trying to draw a distinction which appear nowhere in any law. It's invented whole cloth by you in order to make your argument make sense.

The problem is your argument doesn't make sense. You want to forbid segregation but allow discrimination at the same time. It doesn't work that way.

That's your emotional response. It's not what they're actually saying.

Set your fragile emotions aside and think rationally for once.

Mostly wishing for the violence they approve of from their own side to bite them in the ass.
I don’t wish for violence on anyone. I don’t approve of violence on anyone.

However, you have certainly done your fair of wishing violence on me. Haven’t you?

And yet you ignore actual physical violence from the left because it doesn't fit your narrative.

It's called baiting, and you fall for it hook line and sinker.

Om nom nom nom.
You’re using your own false narratives to justify your own violence wishes.

It’s disgusting. Trump has broken you people.

Leftist violence is a false narrative? Other leftists downplaying months of unrest and pumping up one day of unrest is a false narrative?

Not defending instances of leftist violence, but they're really minor incidents that placed no threat whatsoever to the constitutional republic ... unlike the attempt of a diselected President to stay in power by staging a coup on January 6th.

The former are a few street battles at worst, the latter could have easily ended more than 200 years of freedom and democracy in America.

I think the 30 people murdered, and those suffering the over 2 billion in damages would disagree with you.

Please show proof that you have been discriminated against because you are a white male.

Of course it is.

Yes, the original concept of PAs did. You're trying to draw a distinction which appear nowhere in any law. It's invented whole cloth by you in order to make your argument make sense.

The problem is your argument doesn't make sense. You want to forbid segregation but allow discrimination at the same time. It doesn't work that way.

From the first law, the 1964 Civil Rights act.

Outlawed discrimination based on race, color, religion, or national origin in hotels, motels, restaurants, theaters, and all other public accommodations engaged in interstate commerce; exempted private clubs without defining the term "private".[6

Civil Rights Act of 1964 - Wikipedia

Please show proof that you have been discriminated against because you are a white male.

You made the accusations about me spitting and lynching, back them up.

Of course it is.

Outlawed discrimination based on race, color, religion, or national origin in hotels, motels, restaurants, theaters, and all other public accommodations engaged in interstate commerce; exempted private clubs without defining the term "private".[6

I'm not seeing anything about differentiating "point of sale" and "contract" services. Are you planning on posting that or should we just assume that you're going to get all pissy and start trolling because you realize you're wrong?

Of course it is.

I'm not seeing anything about differentiating "point of sale" and "contract" services. Are you planning on posting that or should we just assume that you're going to get all pissy and start trolling because you realize you're wrong?

It limited them to very specific businesses, not all businesses.

It is what they are saying, in nice jumbled academic blathering.
It's not. It's what you're hearing because you are having a reflexive emotional response at the very idea that white men have any kind of privilege in society.

It is what they are saying, in nice jumbled academic blathering.
It's not. It's what you're hearing because you are having a reflexive emotional response at the very idea that white men have any kind of privilege in society.

No, its a response to saying only white men who want to be men and who like boobs are the only ones with privilege.

It limited them to very specific businesses, not all businesses.
I never said it did. However, none of the distinctions had anything to do with "point of sale" or "contracts", which was your entire point.

Forum List

Back