Shall not be Infringed is a fraud!

Rye Catcher

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2019
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

One last time: ARMS can be every weapon trained for combat troops in the 21st Century. Are you able to walk onto a military base and purchase a few anti-personnel grenades, Claymore Mines, Anti tank weapons, Surface to Air Missiles or fully automatic long guns and hand guns?

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

One last time: ARMS can be every weapon trained for combat troops in the 21st Century. Are you able to walk onto a military base and purchase a few anti-personnel grenades, Claymore Mines, Anti tank weapons, Surface to Air Missiles or fully automatic long guns and hand guns?
Nope, and you should not be able to, either.

What are you babbling about now you gun-grabber?

Straw man argument.

Nobody can walk onto an Army base and buy anything that isn't at the PX.

Can you at least try to be a little less psychotic?

Such weapons as you list are not referred to as ARMS but rather armaments, save for the small arms you mention. Concerning small arms, American citizens should be by law permitted to own any firearm issued to police or the military, period. Government should never be in possession of superior firepower over the people. When that happens democide always ensues, and has ensued in America historically, many times. You don't want to own certain firearms by all means do not. But Sonny boy you will never dictate the limits of arms owned by your fellow Americans. You will never know what they're hiding in their home caches, unless you invade their homes—soon after you will find out firsthand.

Did the military of the Revolutionary War have missiles, tanks......They did have guns. So, I'm going out on a limb and say "Arms" refers to any type of gun or rifle. Whether or not a citizen should be able to own military weapons, I doubt it. In fact, in my state, it's illegal to own martial arts weapons anywhere but in a martial arts studio, quoon, dojo......

The founding generation expected MEANT for "The People" to have and use the most modern weapons available to them.

Full stop.

Your little nonsensical diatribe aside, a person who will not break the law won't be a threat regardless of what weapon he or she owns.

Deal with it.

Maybe you should take it to the Supreme Court and finally I can get some C4. Right now I can't get any.

Such weapons as you list are not referred to as ARMS but rather armaments, save for the small arms you mention. Concerning small arms, American citizens should be by law permitted to own any firearm issued to police or the military, period. Government should never be in possession of superior firepower over the people. When that happens democide always ensues, and has ensued in America historically, many times. You don't want to own certain firearms by all means do not. But Sonny boy you will never dictate the limits of arms owned by your fellow Americans. You will never know what they're hiding in their home caches, unless you invade their homes—soon after you will find out firsthand.
Nice spin, too bad it's made up. But maybe you could prove this spin, find evidence that those who wrote the BILL OF RIGHTS ever discussed "armaments" in the capacity of the meaning during their debate on the 2nd A.

Mea culpa, how about the manufacturers of those ARMS made for the Military.

I can think of something I'd like to buy ... but, it's not on the market any longer ...

640px-DavyCrockettBomb.jpg

Did the military of the Revolutionary War have missiles, tanks......They did have guns. So, I'm going out on a limb and say "Arms" refers to any type of gun or rifle. Whether or not a citizen should be able to own military weapons, I doubt it. In fact, in my state, it's illegal to own martial arts weapons anywhere but in a martial arts studio, quoon, dojo......
That limb you are on is broken. The military of the Revolutionary War had grenades, mortars, and howitzers.

I should be able to buy hand grenades, RPGs, mortars, and howitzers. It is my right.

Outlaw grenades and only outlaws will have grenades.

The only way to stop a bad guy with a howitzer is with a good guy with a howitzer.

youre such a dumbass you didnt know thats not where the sell those things,,

Nice spin, too bad it's made up. But maybe you could prove this spin, find evidence that those who wrote the BILL OF RIGHTS ever discussed "armaments" in the capacity of the meaning during their debate on the 2nd A.
They were speaking of the right to own weapons that are compatible and capable of defending their homes.
They put this in then constitution to keep tyrants and Democrats from throwing them off of their property.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back