Shame on YOU Mr Nadler.

A lot of sleazy politicians have slithered through Washington DC over the years, and as far as Congress goes at least, none sleazier than Adam Schiff and this guy Jerry Nadler.

Trey Gowdy, former chairman of the House Oversight Committee, reacts to Attorney General William Barr's testimony before the House Judiciary Committee ...

Heaven forbid that Nadler speak the truth.

Get used to it.

Truths about trump and what he is doing to our people in blue states are going to keep coming out and being spoken.

If you don't like those truths, too bad. You voted for him, you embrace him, you lie and support him.

Now you're whining about truths about what he's doing are being spoken.

You people are just sad.

You're a fucking idiot.

Democrats are shameless....
And increasingly desperate.
If I were Trump, I'd hire my own Secret Service and stop flying in Air Force One. Seriously. And no more Nationals games if they repeat.
1596037471394.png

Is that a cigar in his hand ?

Last edited:
A lot of sleazy politicians have slithered through Washington DC over the years, and as far as Congress goes at least, none sleazier than Adam Schiff and this guy Jerry Nadler.

Trey Gowdy, former chairman of the House Oversight Committee, reacts to Attorney General William Barr's testimony before the House Judiciary Committee ...

Heaven forbid that Nadler speak the truth.

Get used to it.

Truths about trump and what he is doing to our people in blue states are going to keep coming out and being spoken.

If you don't like those truths, too bad. You voted for him, you embrace him, you lie and support him.

Now you're whining about truths about what he's doing are being spoken.

You people are just sad.

Can you "prove" what Nadless said is true? No you can't, you're just like every other Leftwing Parrot.

Can you "prove" what Nadless said is true? No you can't, you're just like every other Leftwing Parrot.
I bet all of them, including the media ( Maddow, Todd, Miur, Blitzer...)
have had to up their anxiety meds just from the stress of having to lie all the time.

A journalist having to lie all the time is like
a firefighter who's secretly an arsonist. A politician lying is like a defense attorney who's really working for the prosecutors. Intel agencies lying...don't get me started.

Last edited:
have had to up their anxiety meds just from the stress of having to lie all the time.

a firefighter who's secretly an arsonist.

It's just sick and stupid.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava

AG William Barr should have climbed up over his desk, grabbed that greasy pork chop by the ears, and beat him to within an inch of his life for inventing the crimes, trying Barr for them, then finding him guilty of them without so much as even allowing Barr to defend himself. Same MO as the impeachments.

Screen Shot 2020-07-29 at 12.18.51 PM.png

AG William Barr should have climbed up over his desk, grabbed that greasy pork chop by the ears, and beat him to within an inch of his life for inventing the crimes, trying Barr for them, then finding him guilty of them without so much as even allowing Barr t defend himself. Same MO as the impeachments.
AG Barr sat there calmly smiling inside thinking
"Does this guy realize who he's talking to ?"

For his own sake, I hope Nadler is squeaky clean because
he probably can expect some heat coming down the road some day - justice is very patient.....and payback's a you know what.

a firefighter who's secretly an arsonist. A politician lying is like a defense attorney who's really working for the prosecutors. Intel agencies lying...don't get me started.
You have to be trained or a pure zealot to talk like they do. We can see what the education system has done to many people just by everyday schooling.

AG William Barr should have climbed up over his desk, grabbed that greasy pork chop by the ears, and beat him to within an inch of his life for inventing the crimes, trying Barr for them, then finding him guilty of them without so much as even allowing Barr t defend himself. Same MO as the impeachments.
AG Barr sat there calmly smiling inside thinking
"Does this guy realize who he's talking to ?"

For his own sake, I hope Nadler is squeaky clean because
he probably can expect some heat coming down the road some day - justice is very patient.....and payback's a you know what.
Democrats drunk on insanity and power. Big Smackdown coming.

I’m all for the Dems showing their true colors.

Lot’s of folks are silently observing the shit show and don’t buy into the obvious propaganda shoved in their faces on a daily basis.

I’m all for the Dems showing their true colors.

Lot’s of folks are silently observing the shit show and don’t buy into the obvious propaganda shoved in their faces on a daily basis.
The trouble with that is the MSM filters in progress, churning out anything negative about Trump, ignoring the House shenanigans unless it suits the agenda, etc. It's been a never-ending coup d'etat since before he even won.

The Russia hoax lies gave them the House in 2018 remember.

I wanted to shove Mr. Johnson's time up his arse

"Reclaiming my time,Reclaiming my time,Reclaiming my time,Reclaiming my time"
He needs to reclaim his mind after contending Guam might capsize. Racist democrats obviously elect representatives based on skin color over intelligence.

Again, This prick is doing what communists do. Accuse your opponents of what you are doing. That hearing was used to video campaign ads for Democrat committee members. That's why they refused to allow Barr to answer questions.

Forum List

Back