*shameful* The Fed outs Filmmaker

Funny...

The guy who kicked the hornets nest and has his morally 'superior' religion ends up being a fucking con man.

Use of an internet alias while on probation is a common restriction for people convicted of fraud (especially e-fraud), he will probably go back to prison for it.

Who'd a thunk it? :lol:

YES! Out the little punk ass bitch that want to hide behind the American constitution with his rag video and let Islamic terrorist here or in Egypt have at his ass.

If my memory serves me right. Muslims had killed many US soldiers.. Took the bibles they had in there possession, piled them up and set flames to them. Isn't that why this all started in the first place?

That video had nothing to do with the latest uprising. It was Obama and Biden Bragging about killing Bin Laden.

The video is nothing but cover for a couple of assholes in DC.

A lot of informed people think you're right that it wasn't started over the video, although that was used as a pretext.
I haven't heard about the Administration bragging about anything causing it though...any links you might have would be welcome.

If you were here you would have seen and heard it..... Did you not watch some of Obama and Biden in the news you get. It was constantly being shown by all the networks.
Believe me, the two of them caused this. Not a stupid video on You Tube that had a few hits.

Take your pick...... bin laden is dead gm is alive - YouTube

Yep, I watched large parts of both conventions and try to inform myself on the broader issues of US politics.

All I'm asking is, where is the evidence that Obama and Biden's "bragging" caused the riots?

If my memory serves me right. Muslims had killed many US soldiers.. Took the bibles they had in there possession, piled them up and set flames to them. Isn't that why this all started in the first place?

That video had nothing to do with the latest uprising. It was Obama and Biden Bragging about killing Bin Laden.

The video is nothing but cover for a couple of assholes in DC.

A lot of informed people think you're right that it wasn't started over the video, although that was used as a pretext.
I haven't heard about the Administration bragging about anything causing it though...any links you might have would be welcome.

If you were here you would have seen and heard it..... Did you not watch some of Obama and Biden in the news you get. It was constantly being shown by all the networks.
Believe me, the two of them caused this. Not a stupid video on You Tube that had a few hits.

There has been TONS of interviews with Muslims on the street in these countries during the riots.

Most of them were upset because the US gov't was not doing enough (nothing) in their opinion to punish the film maker.

I guess they want us to kill him? So I guess they are just going to have to riot forever, because nobody is gonna kill this guy...

Osama is dead and GM is alive.

Cept' now our embassies are under Islamic flags, our ambassador is dead and we cant afford the GM car or the gas to put in it.

OUR embassies are on Islamic lands and what does GM and gas have to do with anything?:mad:

Since the bailout, GM has logged 10 consecutive profitable quarters.

In 2009, General Motors sold 6.5 million cars and trucks globally; in 2010, it sold 8.4 million. .... GM has also used many cars in the American racing series NASCAR. I would say GM is much better off today then 4 years ago.

Look like YOU cannot afford a GM car and gas.

Last edited:

Yep, I watched large parts of both conventions and try to inform myself on the broader issues of US politics.

All I'm asking is, where is the evidence that Obama and Biden's "bragging" caused the riots?

I suppose because you don't live here you don't get it.. Lets move on.

And you don't live in Libya, so how do you know so much about what they're thinking?

YES! Out the little punk ass bitch that want to hide behind the American constitution with his rag video and let Islamic terrorist here or in Egypt have at his ass.

Yea kill those who say things we dont like !!!!!

If you think this is not more then just about things they do not like, has a small brain like a Village Idiot. They don't riot because they don't like hotdogs. Americans don't like it because the U.S. flags are burned and they want the military out to protect the flag which is a rag.:eusa_hand:

And you don't live in Libya, so how do you know so much about what they're thinking?

Not a Muslim either.

The killing of Osama was a hit vs a miss by Clinton and Bush.

If Romney/Paul had killed Osama, I think they would be bragging it up too as a foreign policy success.

us identifies anti-muslim filmmaker blamed for attacks « cbs dc

wtf?!! Just who the hell does this government think they are?! This person had the right to make any film he wanted.. This is america..

Except:

Attorney general eric holder confirmed thursday that justice department officials were investigating the deaths, which occurred during an attack on the american mission in benghazi.

The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to discuss an ongoing investigation, said nakoula was connected to the persona of sam bacile, a man who initially told the ap he was the film’s writer and director.

Scapegoat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Osama bin Laden is Dead and GM is Alive

This coupled with 9-11 is why the killer Koran Muslims are going crazy again.

Our Narcissist and Chief along with this drunken pal Joe have done it again

You think we shouldn't have killed bin laden. Funny.

If you think that a movie released one year ago set them off what do you think the killing of OBL did? I would really like to know if the CIA warned the administration that this might happen if they executed OBL. I would think logic would teach it would lead to this. That said, was the killing of OBL worth the price?
How retarded. bin laden was a terrorist that deserved to die. I bet you cried when Hitler died.

Yea kill those who say things we dont like !!!!!
Like the rightwingloons that think burning the flag should be a capital offense.

What's the difference between Muslim rightwingloons and American rightwingloons?

Not much.

This is all about imposing sharia law on the US. Under Sharia, criticism of the womanizing child molesting prophet is punishable by death, as is criticism of islam itself. obama intends to enforce shariah law here.

The Video Didn

They all send the message to America’s enemies that if you kill our diplomats and lay siege to the our embassies, the first move the American government will make is to denounce .  .  . Americans. Our leaders apparently believe that the way to protect Americans from extremists and terrorists abroad is to tell other Americans to shut up.

What’s next? Where does it go from here? There are more than 300 million ways in which Americans expressing themselves might give offense to those who make it their business to be offended. Maybe it’s some other film, maybe it’s a book or even just a tossed-off phrase that our enemies might seize on to galvanize support for their causes. Is the White House going to put every American crank on speed-dial so it can tell them to shut up whenever a mob gathers outside a U.S. embassy or consulate?

Forum List

Back