🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shameless Load Boasts On-Air: She Lives GREAT on Welfare, 'Working is Stupid'

Without even BOTHERING to respond to the rest of your plutocratic rant, because it shows you to be some kind of Hate Radio Retard,

No, because it shows you got nothing. :lol:

When you have no logical retort, resort to calling your opponent retarded. Works every time. :doubt:

Except for an economic excuse. It's cheaper to ship those goods because of the meddling in the economy brought on by you central planners. You may not like it, but YOU created the problem.

Ah yes, when central planning fails, as it always does, the answer to problems created by central planning is...why of course, more central planning!

Yea, pass.

We'll just overlook that under your "plan", US companies would be crushed by foreign competitors and US citizens would face astronomically higher prices for the goods and services they rely upon. Great plan comrade...

Of course, the go-to excuse for every Lefty. "You like dirty water!" Such bullshit. Polluting is against the law and has NOTHING to do with the economic factors that drive operations off shore. Business owners aren't moving operations because they'll face legal backlash if they pollute, they don't have the chance in the first place because the government agencies effectively outlaw the very process before any polluting can possibly take place...because they know best of course.

Look at the golf club industry as one small example. The titanium used in golf club heads is so over-regulated, it is effectively banned, so every single company MUST produce their products overseas. The various regulatory agencies aren't telling companies "We'll punish you if your pollute", they're restricting the ability to manufacture in America before anyone could possibly pollute. Given a chance, companies could find a way to produce here without polluting, but they simply do not have that chance. The central planners force them overseas where they have no pressure to create clean production processes.

Therefore, the ACTUAL result of companies going overseas where they're free to pollute is...MORE POLLUTION! Pollution doesn't restrict itself to lines on a map. We have MORE pollution because of your meddling! Once again, you fucking central planners have done more harm than good. Will you ever learn???

Further, regulations around pollution are only one of many reasons businesses are forced overseas. Health care regulations, minimum wage laws, the highest corporate tax rates in the world, and a host of other economic disincentives to producer is what causes this loss of US jobs. Happy with your meddling???

You are like a guy who says a rape victim was just asking for it by wearing a short dress, as opposed to blaming the rapist.

Ironic as it is YOUR policies that causes the problem. You'd be the rapist in this scenario! My goodness, thanks for exposes your own ignorance. :lol:

God damn! JoeB just got fucking smoked. :lol:

Smoked?

Smoked by what?

The notion that the greatest nation on earth is losing our factories because of to many regulations?

We are the greatest nation on earth because of the regulations. We build stuff that people can trust, and we have all sorts of rules that make commerce in this nation, trusted.

That's not the case in third world nations and places like China. And people have to "re-learn" that lesson by having mountains of dead kids due to defective products and people in hospitals because of lax food safety laws. Additionally, anyone even taking a cursory look behind the curtain at the working conditions in those places knows that we are well passed those days.

Why in the world do you folks want to encourage all that?

Oh yeah..the worship of greed, money and power.

:lol:

I don't know how people who decide to game the system to live off welfare or disability when they can work stand it, it locks them into such a limited life with nothing better on the horizon. It takes a mindset that I cannot relate to.

actually they probably have time to time work on a side for cash ( cleaning, babysitting, small repairs, things like that) - like 1000$ per month and obviously it is nowhere to be listed.
That is how the vast majority of the proverbial welfare queens manage. Quite comfortably, BTW.
And it is a different mindset.
Which does not mean it is not out there.

I worked in the projects for a while when I lived in Nashville. I noticed there IS quite a large 'underground' cash economy.

please show me where when the GOP was in control of Congress and the presidency were welfare laws changed to stop welfare from existing?

although I think that recipients should work while getting welfare(if able to), I doubt that even the GOP would stop welfare in it's tracks.

Welfare, by its very nature, indicates the person is either able to work, or did not work long enough to be eligible for disability. And there are some few who fit that second category because the age of onset of some mental illnesses is mid teens to early twenties, and others early twenties to mid thirties.

And you are correct, no one will stop welfare for those healthy able bodied individuals. They give them money to keep them in their own neighborhoods and out of our, where they would come and steal everything we have all worked for. It's pretty simple.

Forum List

Back