Shannyn Moore: My Guns Are Less Regulated Than My Uterus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accounting techniques? You mean your BS.
Why don't you show us a balance sheet that demonstrates PP's reliance on direct gov funding which supports abortions?
Otherwise, quit fantasizing.
We give Planned Parenthood millions each year. They specialize in abortions
You are full of SHIT. Looks like you missed this:
View attachment 108131
as long as the abortions are included in that chart, any money from the government is assisting in the cost of those abortions. I dont care how they try to cover it up. If the government money goes to STDs, then that frees up that much money from the STDs to be used in abortion.
The only way it would work would be for the abortion part to be a completely separate entity that has nothing to do with the care part, and have no money move from one to the other.

At some point it just has to be accepted that you are retarded and unable to retain anything, and we must just move forward without you.
LOL! You must be looking into the mirror when you say that.
:)
I have provided evidence for your wallet not being used for abortions, but you keep ranting your ignorant/false beliefs.
All you seem to care about is your fucking money and your fucking whores.
I have provided the way the money does come from the taxpayer but you are evidently not able to comprehend basic applied accounting techniques. There is no further conversation needed with you until you attempt at improving on your education level.
Why don't you show us a balance sheet that demonstrates PP's reliance on direct gov funding which supports abortions?
Would you agree that using government funds to offset operational expenses leaves more funding for abortions?
Not when "more funding" cannot be used for abortions, which only comprise 3% of budget.

Excuse me? Using government funds to pay operational costs does NOT free up money for other activities? Is that REALLY what you meant to say?

By the way, PP claims that abortions are only 3% of the services they perform, not 3% of their budget. Even then, the 3% is highly suspect. What they actually claim is that abortions are only 3% of their "discrete clinical interactions. Therefore, PP would say that if a woman receives a free condom, a pregnancy test, a sexually transmitted infection (STI) test, and an abortion, Planned Parenthood would say abortion was only 25 percent of the services provided. Hardly a fair measure, and certainly not indicative of relative cost.

"Planned Parenthood affiliates perform about 20 abortions for every prenatal care visit and about 200 abortions for every adoption referral based on the approximately 300,000 abortions they perform each year"

Disentangling the Data on Planned Parenthood Affiliates’ Abortion Services and Receipt of Taxpayer Funding

In fact, a pro-life feminist group called the Susan B. Anthony List makes a compelling argument that 94% of the PP budget is used in pre-abortion, abortion, or abortion counselling services.

For Planned Parenthood abortion stats, ‘3 percent’ and ’94 percent’ are both misleading

Given that you're selling the results, I'm not surprised that it's only 3% of the budget.

View attachment 108131

Your chart is flawed and misleading. It is conflating a issuing a condom with an abortion - making them equal. That is not only disingenuous, it is downright dishonest.

LOL! You must be looking into the mirror when you say that.
:)
I have provided evidence for your wallet not being used for abortions, but you keep ranting your ignorant/false beliefs.
All you seem to care about is your fucking money and your fucking whores.
I have provided the way the money does come from the taxpayer but you are evidently not able to comprehend basic applied accounting techniques. There is no further conversation needed with you until you attempt at improving on your education level.
Would you agree that using government funds to offset operational expenses leaves more funding for abortions?
Not when "more funding" cannot be used for abortions, which only comprise 3% of budget.
Excuse me? Using government funds to pay operational costs does NOT free up money for other activities? Is that REALLY what you meant to say?
By the way, PP claims that abortions are only 3% of the services they perform, not 3% of their budget.
For Planned Parenthood abortion stats, ‘3 percent’ and ’94 percent’ are both misleading
That Wash Post article was excellent. Thx.
Perhaps PP could be more transparent and detailed about their services & budget. Personally, it''s not a big deal; it's a desperate distraction by anti-abortionists like the misleading baby parts video was.

I don't have a religious agenda. I simply believe young women should have access to reproductive health care and plan their parenthood.
The last thing this overpopulated world needs is unwanted kids with poor opportunities.

By the way, PP claims that abortions are only 3% of the services they perform, not 3% of their budget.
Perhaps PP could be more transparent and detailed about their services & budget. Personally, it''s not a big deal; it's a desperate distraction by anti-abortionists like the misleading baby parts video was.

I don't have a religious agenda. I simply believe young women should have access to reproductive health care and plan their parenthood.
The last thing this overpopulated world needs is unwanted kids with poor opportunities.

And we shall agree to disagree ...

I don't think that unwanted kids should be made.

If they are, they should be allowed to live. The over-inflated sense of self superiority it must take to think it is okay to kill another human being just boggles the mind. I don't believe a child should pay for your mistake, just so you don't have to.

But, then, we agreed to disagree, didn't we?

If they are, they should be allowed to live. The over-inflated sense of self superiority it must take to think it is okay to kill another human being just boggles the mind. I don't believe a child should pay for your mistake, just so you don't have to.
Yes, I agree that we disagree. :)
We have different views on what the embryo & fetus represent, and who has final say about their future.
I also don't believe a born child should suffer because of reproductive mistakes.
That's why as a developmental psychologist i support planned parenthood.

View attachment 108131
as long as the abortions are included in that chart, any money from the government is assisting in the cost of those abortions. I dont care how they try to cover it up. If the government money goes to STDs, then that frees up that much money from the STDs to be used in abortion.
The only way it would work would be for the abortion part to be a completely separate entity that has nothing to do with the care part, and have no money move from one to the other.

Bottom line is that PP makes a profit and they donate heavily to political campaigns. That alone should cause them to lose their tax-exempt status. We also don't need to give them money considering the fact that they do make a profit without taking our money.

View attachment 108131

We're supposed to believe an old chart put out by PP?

Why do we have to fund them at all? The big sell with Obamacare was that everyone had to have healthcare. People can go to their doctors or clinics to get all the treatment they need. PP doesn't do it better than any other.

They do millions of abortions each year, mostly on minority women. That is what sets them apart from the rest.

They charge for their services. They make a huge profit. So, why the hell do they need our money to stay in business?

I'm tired of arguing. you want to rip that fucking baby out of your body fucking kill it ok. I am not going to argue any more. KILL THE BABY. Just don't take anyone one elses money to kill your baby

Yes, I agree that we disagree. :)
We have different views on what the embryo & fetus represent, and who has final say about their future.
I also don't believe a born child should suffer because of reproductive mistakes.
That's why as a developmental psychologist i support planned parenthood.

Kill it. Lets just really get down to it. KILL IT. Have done. Stop with nicities. Kill the baby.

Lets get down to it. Kill the baby. What stage. I'd prefer first trimester. But it seems like you guys want it to be walking and living and breathing before you want to kill it. ''

What compromise would make you guys happy on the killing floor. You get to kill it. Choose your time. Do it you sons of bitches.

Pick your kill time.

Lets get down to it. Kill the baby. What stage. I'd prefer first trimester. But it seems like you guys want it to be walking and living and breathing before you want to kill it. ''
... Pick your kill time.
Have you gone nuts?
I hope you don't possess a firearm!
Why don't you just let the pregnant person decide how to deal with her issue, along with her partner and maybe doctor?
You like gov in your face?

Still a child
Still a Human Being
Still a MURDER if you kill one in a criminal act
(murder by definition is the criminal killing of one PERSON by another)
Still a double MURDER if you criminally kill a pregnant womn
And you still can't bring yourself to recognize the legal FACT that it's a human being. A child.
At the Federal level, the killing of the fetus is only "murder" if the pregnant woman intended to deliver it into a US citizen.
Not only is your claim FALSE but there have been convictions already, where a pregnant woman/ girl has had their boyfriends HELP force a miscarriage and the boyfriend / father was convicted.
There is nothing in the text of the Federal law which supports your claim on this.
Please provide specifics, such as a reference/link, to the Federal facts you allege.
We can go from there ...
You were making claims about the Federal laws earlier, yourself.
Did you do so without actually having READ the law?
So, no links to facts reflecting your claim? Wow, what a lame diversion.

Here is text from the Federal law known as "Unborn Victims of Violence Act of 2004":

(c) Nothing in this section shall be construed to permit the prosecution
(1) of any person for conduct relating to an abortion for which the consent of the pregnant woman, or a person authorized by law to act on her behalf, has been obtained or for which such consent is implied by law.
Your deepness, asking your boyfriend to stomp on your belly to cause the child's death is not an authorinaction by law now...

Is it.

Sent from my SM-N920V using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Donald Trump Reinstates Ronald Reagan’s Abortion ‘Global Gag Rule’

It bars international health organizations that receive U.S. funding from mentioning abortion as a family planning option.

WASHINGTON ― In one of his first acts as president, Donald Trump has reinstated a federal ban on U.S. funding for international health organizations that counsel women on family planning options that include abortion.

The Mexico City policy, also known as the global gag rule, was first put in place by President Ronald Reagan in 1984. It prohibits giving U.S. funding to nongovernmental organizations that offer or advise on a wide range of family planning and reproductive health options if they include abortion ― even if U.S. dollars are not specifically used for abortion-related services.

Since then, the gag rule has been something of a political football, rescinded and reinstated as soon as presidents take office. President Bill Clinton did away with the rule, President George W. Bush reinstated it and then President Barack Obama again revoked it in 2009.

Trump’s executive order Monday comes one day after the anniversary of Roe v. Wade, the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case that guaranteed a woman’s right to have an abortion, and the week of the annual March for Life in Washington, D.C.

The United States spends about $600 million a year on international assistance for family planning and reproductive health programs, making it possible for 27 million women and couples to access contraceptive services and supplies.

None of that money is spent on performing abortions. The Helms Amendment has prevented U.S. tax dollars from funding overseas abortions since 1973. Proponents of the global gag rule believe the policy is nevertheless still necessary, arguing that Helms isn’t strong enough by itself.

More: Donald Trump Reinstates Ronald Reagan's Abortion 'Global Gag Rule'

Well, Shannyn, uteri are now even more regulated.

At the Federal level, the killing of the fetus is only "murder" if the pregnant woman intended to deliver it into a US citizen.
Not only is your claim FALSE but there have been convictions already, where a pregnant woman/ girl has had their boyfriends HELP force a miscarriage and the boyfriend / father was convicted.
There is nothing in the text of the Federal law which supports your claim on this.
Please provide specifics, such as a reference/link, to the Federal facts you allege.
We can go from there ...
You were making claims about the Federal laws earlier, yourself.
Did you do so without actually having READ the law?
So, no links to facts reflecting your claim? Wow, what a lame diversion.

Here is text from the Federal law known as "Unborn Victims of Violence Act of 2004":

(c) Nothing in this section shall be construed to permit the prosecution
(1) of any person for conduct relating to an abortion for which the consent of the pregnant woman, or a person authorized by law to act on her behalf, has been obtained or for which such consent is implied by law.
Your deepness, asking your boyfriend to stomp on your belly to cause the child's death is not an authorinaction by law now...

Is it.

Stupid Azz autocorrect.

Meh.

vagi-kills-more.jpg

I'm old enough to remember when the NRA was invited into our schools to educate students on gun safety. Yes, I'm old, and I grew up in rural Alaska, but the NRA as an institution has changed as much as everything else has since then. It now operates as a lobby for gun manufacturers rather than for responsible gun owners who grew up with the traditions of hunting and shooting.

It has blamed everything from video games, to Hollywood to "gun-free zones" for escalating gun violence in the country. In 2010, the NRA held its convention in North Carolina in a location where guns were banned. Its cheery note to attendees told them to leave their guns at home. It seemed fine enough with a "gun-free zone" then. Charlotte Allen blames (the brutal mass murder in Newtown, Conn., last week on) a lack of men and the "over-feminization" of our school system. Autism and mental health have been blamed. A godless tolerance for homosexuals has been faulted. Several people have said God wouldn't show up in public schools where he's not wanted. Apparently, he's still smarting from the lack of audible prayer, so he allowed the shooting to happen.

One week after the massacre, the NRA, in a paranoid fit, proposed changes. Let's have more guns in schools! Armed guards have been present at many massacres and haven't been able to stop them. And who is supposed to pay for the wages and benefits for armed guards at every school in the nation? "The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun," says the NRA. It's a nice advertisement for gun sales but it's ludicrous. The bad guy in Tucson, Ariz., who shot Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords was stopped because he was reloading. Should we have armed guards everywhere there has been a mass shooting? Schools, malls, theaters, grocery stores and churches? Are they proposing a jobs bill?

"If only those teachers had a gun," laments the NRA. At a time when teachers are blamed for far more than what is in their control, and for being "union thugs," you want them to carry a weapon? Seriously? Think about that for a minute. A company in Utah had profits jump 500 percent this week by selling BULLET-PROOF BACKPACKS FOR CHILDREN. Children should not be shouldering the panic. The best thing about little children is they haven't figured out yet that some people want to hurt them. Times have changed. If you're not a cynic by third grade, you're not paying attention.

I'm worried that again nothing will happen in the face of a great problem. The violence that destroyed so many lives in Newtown, Conn., has changed the discussion in this country on gun control, but will that be enough this time?

In Alaska, many of us need guns to fill our freezers, but if you need a 30-round clip you're a pretty poor hunter. If you are hoarding automatic (yes, they are legal) or semi-automatic weapons, you need Viagra.

Oh, that's right, it's about the "well-regulated militia." The Second Amendment was written by men who had fought alongside men who didn't survive their revolt against tyranny. They had the assistance of the French government. They used muskets. If you think it is your right or duty to overthrow the government at this point in time, you're going to need more than a few guns and monster clips. You'll need weapons-grade uranium, a few tanks, a submarine and an army of your own to go up against our 3 million strong military. You very well may need the aid of another country. Good luck with that, and I think your three-cornered hat may be on a little too tight. The same founders who thought a militia was a good idea would never have expanded gun ownership to blacks. The whole slavery situation could have gotten awkward quickly.

So the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of kindergarteners, mall shoppers and moviegoers? Is that freedom?

More: Shannyn Moore: My Guns Are Less Regulated Than My Uterus

Amen, Shannyn!

vagi-kills-more.jpg

I'm old enough to remember when the NRA was invited into our schools to educate students on gun safety. Yes, I'm old, and I grew up in rural Alaska, but the NRA as an institution has changed as much as everything else has since then. It now operates as a lobby for gun manufacturers rather than for responsible gun owners who grew up with the traditions of hunting and shooting.

It has blamed everything from video games, to Hollywood to "gun-free zones" for escalating gun violence in the country. In 2010, the NRA held its convention in North Carolina in a location where guns were banned. Its cheery note to attendees told them to leave their guns at home. It seemed fine enough with a "gun-free zone" then. Charlotte Allen blames (the brutal mass murder in Newtown, Conn., last week on) a lack of men and the "over-feminization" of our school system. Autism and mental health have been blamed. A godless tolerance for homosexuals has been faulted. Several people have said God wouldn't show up in public schools where he's not wanted. Apparently, he's still smarting from the lack of audible prayer, so he allowed the shooting to happen.

One week after the massacre, the NRA, in a paranoid fit, proposed changes. Let's have more guns in schools! Armed guards have been present at many massacres and haven't been able to stop them. And who is supposed to pay for the wages and benefits for armed guards at every school in the nation? "The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun," says the NRA. It's a nice advertisement for gun sales but it's ludicrous. The bad guy in Tucson, Ariz., who shot Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords was stopped because he was reloading. Should we have armed guards everywhere there has been a mass shooting? Schools, malls, theaters, grocery stores and churches? Are they proposing a jobs bill?

"If only those teachers had a gun," laments the NRA. At a time when teachers are blamed for far more than what is in their control, and for being "union thugs," you want them to carry a weapon? Seriously? Think about that for a minute. A company in Utah had profits jump 500 percent this week by selling BULLET-PROOF BACKPACKS FOR CHILDREN. Children should not be shouldering the panic. The best thing about little children is they haven't figured out yet that some people want to hurt them. Times have changed. If you're not a cynic by third grade, you're not paying attention.

I'm worried that again nothing will happen in the face of a great problem. The violence that destroyed so many lives in Newtown, Conn., has changed the discussion in this country on gun control, but will that be enough this time?

In Alaska, many of us need guns to fill our freezers, but if you need a 30-round clip you're a pretty poor hunter. If you are hoarding automatic (yes, they are legal) or semi-automatic weapons, you need Viagra.

Oh, that's right, it's about the "well-regulated militia." The Second Amendment was written by men who had fought alongside men who didn't survive their revolt against tyranny. They had the assistance of the French government. They used muskets. If you think it is your right or duty to overthrow the government at this point in time, you're going to need more than a few guns and monster clips. You'll need weapons-grade uranium, a few tanks, a submarine and an army of your own to go up against our 3 million strong military. You very well may need the aid of another country. Good luck with that, and I think your three-cornered hat may be on a little too tight. The same founders who thought a militia was a good idea would never have expanded gun ownership to blacks. The whole slavery situation could have gotten awkward quickly.

So the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of kindergarteners, mall shoppers and moviegoers? Is that freedom?

Amen, Shannyn!

Meh, she's just another idiot lib. The NRA is still as it has always been, an organization or gun owners. Just because she and the rest of the left say it's nothing more than a lobby for gun manufacturers, doesn't make it so.

The rest of that second paragraph has little to do with the NRA. But the NRA is absolutely correct in blaming other things than the gun. that has been proven time and time again. Again, just because she says differently doesn't make it so.

I'll bet that liar cannot name one massacre where there were armed guards. You don' have to pay anything extra if you allow teachers and administrators to carry.

OMG, I can't read the rest of that stupid nonsense. That woman is either an idiot or a liar and certainly only an idiot would believe any of that already debunked nonsense.

vagi-kills-more.jpg

Amen, Shannyn!

Meh, she's just another idiot lib. The NRA is still as it has always been, an organization or gun owners. Just because she and the rest of the left say it's nothing more than a lobby for gun manufacturers, doesn't make it so.

The rest of that second paragraph has little to do with the NRA. But the NRA is absolutely correct in blaming other things than the gun. that has been proven time and time again. Again, just because she says differently doesn't make it so.

I'll bet that liar cannot name one massacre where there were armed guards. You don' have to pay anything extra if you allow teachers and administrators to carry.

OMG, I can't read the rest of that stupid nonsense. That woman is either an idiot or a liar and certainly only an idiot would believe any of that already debunked nonsense.

to continue, her uterus is not regulated. She can do anything she wants with it. But if she allows a sperm cell to contact an egg cell then that new unique human being is not hers to do with as she pleases. The claim from the other far left posters that only men are anti abortion is also a fallacy. But the left has its talking points and they all repeat them like the mindless drones that they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back