Sharia in Action: Saudi Court orders a man to be paralyzed from the waist down

I don't think the punishment will be given, but moral of the story is to stop for 10 seconds and think twice before stabbing someone.

Fourteen year old kids do not have the control over their rage and emotions like we do. It isn't always possible for a kid to act mature enough to stop and think about their actions.

I don't think the punishment will be given, but moral of the story is to stop for 10 seconds and think twice before stabbing someone.

Fourteen year old kids do not have the control over their rage and emotions like we do. It isn't always possible for a kid to act mature enough to stop and think about their actions.

I don't think the courts allowed any such punishment anyways.

I don't think the courts allowed any such punishment anyways.

There was a case in which a man was sentenced to be blinded by acid, because he threw acid in the face of a woman he liked. I can't remember whether that was carried out, though.
I would think the courts would take into account the fact that this man was only a child when he committed this crime.

Forum List

Back