Sharon

I never cease to be amazed at the limitations of the lawyer mind-----lawyers
depend on words and this one does not even know the definition of "HALLUCINATION"---
it actually tried to claim it understands terms like "coma" and "brain death"

Seriously if you believe she he it is a lawyer....

My Prayer is Sharon has another eight years of life in his coma.

I pray for life and not death.

In life, there is still hope.

You are a sick, evil Jihadi Bitch.

Praying for Life for another makes me evil in the eyes of Zionists.

Thank you for the compliment.

My Prayer is Sharon has another eight years of life in his coma.

I pray for life and not death.

In life, there is still hope.

You are a sick, evil Jihadi Bitch.

Praying for someone to suffer for 8 years shows you are a sick, evil Jihadi Bitch. Mr Lucifer will be very pleased with you when he stops by for his morning coffee today.

I owe much to the Zionists on this board, especially those on the Even Jesus is a Zionist thread , to get it figured out, the right way to feel about Sharon and what I should pray for him.

As long as physical life is left in us, at least that long; there is a chance we can repent from sin and a chance we may accept Jesus as Messiah.

Now, I do not claim to know the identity of all who shall be God's children, I leave all of that completely in the hands of God.

And I pray for a long physical life for Sharon, to maximize fully his chances to turn from sin, to repent, and to accept Jesus as His Messiah.

I have not forgotten before the Apostle Paul was a Christian he hunted down Christians to persecute and kill.

Before a life transformed by Jesus Christ, the Apostle Paul was the Pharisee Saul.

Last edited:
I owe much to the Zionists on this board, especially those on the Even Jesus is a Zionist thread , to get it figured out, the right way to feel about Sharon and what I should pray for him.

As long as physical life is left in us, at least that long; there is a chance we can repent from sin and a chance we may accept Jesus as Messiah.

Now, I do not claim to know the identity of all who shall be God's children, I leave all of that completely in the hands of God.

And I pray for a long physical life for Sharon, to maximize fully his chances to turn from sin, to repent, and to accept Jesus as His Messiah.

I have not forgotten before the Apostle Paul was a Christian he hunted down Christians to persecute and kill.

backpedal.gif
backpedal.gif
backpedal.gif

Before a life transformed by Jesus Christ, the Apostle Paul was the Pharisee Saul.

You will have a lifetime of sin to repent over your hatred for your gods chosen people. Yes your god is a Jew, and his son is also a Jew who you call Jesus Christ.

Aris----I know you can understand this concept------here it is ....
BEHAVIORS WHICH ARE EGOSYNTONIC----do not respond to self help---
or even 'other help' techniques Egosyntonic means ---very simply---
that the patient perceives his behaviors as CORRECT, RIGHT, and PROPER

I like to think there is always help or hope. Even after all the years I put into middle east talks
That is just how I am

A Zionist who lives to hate, who loves to hate, there is hope even for you. You can turn to Jesus, you choose your destiny. Which is your choice?
Jihad Sherri, I wonder, do you go around telling all the Muslims you associate with, the same crap?

Or do you sit silent and obedient like a good foot soldier, while being instructed on what garbage and hate to next post on the internet? And...How do you get paid, foreign currency?

Hospital cancels daily updates on Sharon. By*GIL HOFFMAN. 01/07/2014 22:47

Hospital cancels daily updates on Sharon | JPost | Israel News

Maybe, next year there will be further developments to report.

It's funny, when you pray for someone, you can focus on good they did, like Sharon pulling those illegal settlements out of Gaza. That was a good thing.

And I find myself thinking about living with killing so many innocent lives, what that must be like, living with yourself with all that blood of the innocent on your hands. That has to be difficult.

It's funny, when you pray for someone, you can focus on good they did, like Sharon pulling those illegal settlements out of Gaza. That was a good thing.

And I find myself thinking about living with killing so many innocent lives, what that must be like, living with yourself with all that blood of the innocent on your hands. That has to be difficult.

Why not ask your friend Assad. No doubt he will be happy to tell you that he has no problem living with himself with all the blood of the innocent he has on his hands. Perhaps the head of the Sudan will tell you that he has no problem with the blood of two million Christians on his hands. I am sure that the Muslim Brotherhood has no problem with the blood of the Christian Copts on their hands.

Yeah, it's funny. Sharon forcibly pulled Jews of their own land and handed the keys to a totally 100% Jew-free Gaza to the Palestinians. As soon as the Israelis left, the animals destroyed all they had built, and turned around and started shooting missiles into Israeli cities as a thank you note.

Sharon clinging to life after condition deteriorates again

By GIL HOFMAN

LAST UPDATED: 01/09/2014 23:09

It is surreal,” said Dalia, a 65-year-old patient at the hospital in Tel Hashomer. “I am used to seeing crowds here awaiting a birth. I am not used to seeing so many people waiting for a death. But an era is ending and this is part of history.”

If Sharon dies, the Prime Minister’s Office will organize a state funeral. Current and former world leaders are expected to come to Israel to attend it. His body would lie in state at the Knesset before the funeral at his Negev ranch, and he would be buried beside his wife Lily, who died in 2000.

Sharon clinging to life after condition deteriorates again | JPost | Israel News

Sharon clinging to life after condition deteriorates again

By GIL HOFMAN

LAST UPDATED: 01/09/2014 23:09

It is surreal,” said Dalia, a 65-year-old patient at the hospital in Tel Hashomer. “I am used to seeing crowds here awaiting a birth. I am not used to seeing so many people waiting for a death. But an era is ending and this is part of history.”

If Sharon dies, the Prime Minister’s Office will organize a state funeral. Current and former world leaders are expected to come to Israel to attend it. His body would lie in state at the Knesset before the funeral at his Negev ranch, and he would be buried beside his wife Lily, who died in 2000.

Sharon clinging to life after condition deteriorates again | JPost | Israel News

You are a fucking ghoul.

Just sayin' :eusa_whistle:

I am just posting News, God is fully in control of all of this.

I am not the orchestrator of a bit of this unfolding tale.

Last edited:
I am just posting News, God is fully in control of all of this.

I am not the orchestrator of a bit of this unfolding tale.
Put Him on and you take a break. For at least a week.

You expecting some Zionist Prophecy to unfold over the next week?

I would not be expecting too much.

Jesus says we shall not know the day or hour He shall return. Matthew 24:36

Forum List

Back