Sharon

Sherri, why don't you go to Gaza and hand out sweets like the Palestinians are doing

2l9703d.jpg
Those Ayrabs deserve the best on a glorius day. Chocolate covered Milkbones.

What are you babbling about here?

Your post responds to nothing I said in that post you allege you reply to.

To address the thread title, the people of the world all have cause to celebrate this Sunday morning, God removing a war criminal from our midst.

Thank you, God.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmelTlEzI34]Groovie Goolies Opening Theme - YouTube[/ame]

Sherri, why don't you go to Gaza and hand out sweets like the Palestinians are doing

2l9703d.jpg
Those Ayrabs deserve the best on a glorius day. Chocolate covered Milkbones.

Or Yoghurt covered cyanide capsules to help them reach Jesus that little bit faster, he has a magic lever that connects Heaven to Hell and sharia will be one to try it out.

2l9703d.jpg

We take joy over these photos. Look how much those people were scared of him.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRA0NKQ0k6E]***MUST SEE Muslims "Palestinians" Celebrating 9/11 (CNN - Fox) September 11 ARABS twin towers 911 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRfhUezbKLw]Five Dancing Israelis Arrested On 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

We take joy over these photos. Look how much those people were scared of him.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRA0NKQ0k6E]***MUST SEE Muslims "Palestinians" Celebrating 9/11 (CNN - Fox) September 11 ARABS twin towers 911 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRfhUezbKLw]Five Dancing Israelis Arrested On 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

Holy shit Dickweed. I thought you had some proof and not just allegations. Where's your video of 5 dancing Israeli's?

Sharon is in hell right now unless by some miracle He repented from his many sins and accepted Jesus as Messiah in the midst of his coma.

Thank you, God , for justly taking care of all those who reject you as Messiah.

Matthew 23

33*“You snakes! You brood of vipers!*How will you escape being condemned to hell?*34*Therefore I am sending you prophets and sages and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify;*others you will flog in your synagogues*and pursue from town to town.*35*And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel*to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah,*whom you murdered between the temple and the altar.36*Truly I tell you, all this will come on this generation.

Matthew 23 - A Warning Against Hypocrisy - Then - Bible Gateway

To address the thread title, the people of the world all have cause to celebrate this Sunday morning, God removing a war criminal from our midst.

Thank you, God.

I suggest you take your own advice and quit telling lies. I am not a Zionist and have said nothing to support it you terrorist.

The readers will notice how a so called "Christian" not only celebrates the death of another human being, but also thinks it's "funny". Check out her sig line. Hypocritical or what?

Sharon is in hell right now unless by some miracle He repented from his many sins and accepted Jesus as Messiah in the midst of his coma.

Matthew 23

33*“You snakes! You brood of vipers!*How will you escape being condemned to hell?*34*Therefore I am sending you prophets and sages and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify;*others you will flog in your synagogues*and pursue from town to town.*35*And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel*to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah,*whom you murdered between the temple and the altar.36*Truly I tell you, all this will come on this generation.

Thank you, God.

The readers will notice how a so called "Christian" not only celebrates the death of another human being, but also thinks it's "funny". Check out her sig line. Hypocritical or what?

As I said before Satanic Sherri, Sharon could have accepted Jesus as his savior in his last waking moment. You have no way of knowing. But the readers will take notice that Satanic Sherri not only celebrated his death and thinks it's funny, she is now thanking God for sending him to hell (she hopes). Are these the words of a Christian? Or a heretic?

Some live for Jesus and some live to defend Zionist war crimes and Zionist war criminals.

NO idea why people choose Zionism over Jesus.

Holy shit Dickweed. I thought you had some proof and not just allegations. Where's your video of 5 dancing Israeli's?

Last edited:
May he rest in piss
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29wJJBnbMfo]BBC Shimon Peres Sharon brought victory and offered hope 11.01.2014 - YouTube[/ame]

THE baby killing scum never woke up and his son said Sharon decided when he, Sharon, wanted to.go.

I just love the justice we saw God hand down to Sharon, eight years in a coma in which he saw but could not speak and then its burn, baby, burn.

Thank you, God.

Matthew 23

As I said before Satanic Sherri, Sharon could have accepted Jesus as his savior in his last waking moment. You have no way of knowing. But the readers will take notice that Satanic Sherri not only celebrated his death and thinks it's funny, she is now thanking God for sending him to hell (she hopes). Are these the words of a Christian? Or a heretic?

THE baby killing scum never woke up and his son said Sharon decided when he, Sharon, wanted to.go.

I just love the justice we saw God hand down to Sharon, eight years in a coma in which he saw but could not speak and then its burn, baby, burn.

Thank you, God.

Did your friend Mr Lucifer tell you to post this when you had coffee with him this morning?

Forum List

Back