Sharpton leads march calling for Dead Cops

LOL you know a thread is fucked up when Stat is the voice of reason

LoneLaugher the idiot claiming that no one in any of these protests was chanting for dead cops (an almost unbelievable claim)

and numerous idiots claiming that Sharpton is somehow responsible for what every person in the crowd might scream.

I have ZERO doubt that Sharpton would publicly denounce anyone who called for dead cops. He's too politically savvy not to. He's scum, but he knows how to play the game.Calling for dead cops would cost this movement any legitimacy they may have (which is very little to begin with)

That being said, hey Stat where do you stand on those who accuse the Tea Party movement of being racist simply because some racists have became Tea Partiers?

Lets have another view of the protesters chanting for dead cops. I'm waiting.

Enough evidence has been shown so that a reasonable person says "yes, there were obviously some idiots chanting for dead cops"

Especially when we also consider that people are spray painting the shit all over walls and shit, and oh yeah SHOOTING COPS.

LongLaugher refers to your single brain cell doesn't it.

Nope. No evidence. Just a video from hundreds of feet away. Not sure what they are saying or who is saying it. Keep trying.

Okay , let's set aside the video that you claim doesn't prove anything

AR-141208699.jpg&updated=201412071629&MaxW=800&maxH=800&updated=201412071629&noborder

Isn't it reasonable to assume that the idiots who do ^ are probably involved in the protests as well?

Only an idiot is saying that Sharpton himself is advocating killing cops, but likewise only an idiot would deny that there are idiots in those crowds screaming for dead cops.

There are idiots who want cops killed. Clearly. They just aren't going down New York streets in broad daylight chanting it.

You mean sort of how they aren't spray painting it on walls? Come on man, they are in that crowd, and they are chanting it. Who cares? That doesn't mean the entire group is even aware of it happening , let alone supports it.

Lets have another view of the protesters chanting for dead cops. I'm waiting.

Enough evidence has been shown so that a reasonable person says "yes, there were obviously some idiots chanting for dead cops"

Especially when we also consider that people are spray painting the shit all over walls and shit, and oh yeah SHOOTING COPS.

Nope. No evidence. Just a video from hundreds of feet away. Not sure what they are saying or who is saying it. Keep trying.

AR-141208699.jpg&updated=201412071629&MaxW=800&maxH=800&updated=201412071629&noborder

Isn't it reasonable to assume that the idiots who do ^ are probably involved in the protests as well?

Only an idiot is saying that Sharpton himself is advocating killing cops, but likewise only an idiot would deny that there are idiots in those crowds screaming for dead cops.

There are idiots who want cops killed. Clearly. They just aren't going down New York streets in broad daylight chanting it.

You mean sort of how they aren't spray painting it on walls? Come on man, they are in that crowd, and they are chanting it. Who cares? That doesn't mean the entire group is even aware of it happening , let alone supports it.

The OP, Brietbart and FOX News have a different take. I'm not buying until I see some clear video of protest marchers chanting that phrase. I care.

The OP, Brietbart and FOX News have a different take. I'm not buying until I see some clear video of protest marchers chanting that phrase. I care.

I don't care what others have. Im talking to YOU. You're being dishonest when you claim that it isn't being said, of course it is.

I don't care what others have. Im talking to YOU. You're being dishonest when you claim that it isn't being said, of course it is.
And you are blatantly lying if you are saying that Sharpton said it...

By who? There are a few USMB members who advocate cop killing. I've read their posts. I have yet to SEE A SINGLE PROTESTER UTTER THOSE WORDS.

By who? There are a few USMB members who advocate cop killing. I've read their posts. I have yet to SEE A SINGLE PROTESTER UTTER THOSE WORDS.

It defies belief that there are people out there advocating killing cops, and NONE of them are involved in these protests, goodbye LoneLaugher I made it clear I'm done arguing with people who won't even admit facts.

It defies belief that there are people out there advocating killing cops, and NONE of them are involved in these protests, goodbye LoneLaugher I made it clear I'm done arguing with people who won't even admit facts.
Guess you couldn't convince her that YOUR LIE was a fact...LOL...smh.

And this just in.

-Geaux

Only, that is not Sharpton's voice leading the chant calling for dead cops on the video. That is a different voice. One can hear that quite plainly.

In fact, Sharpton went out of his way to remind that people are not against most, or even, many police. Did you miss that line.

You don't even know if it that time, he even know that some protesters were saying this.

If he did, and he didn't respond, then that is terrible and I would lambaste the man immediately for it.

What we are looking at right here is yellow journalism. And you are engaging in guilt by association. Just because some screamed "dead cops" (which is terrible, I condemn it immediately) doesn't mean that Sharpton either said or encouraged it.

Grow up.

Nobody said it was Sharpton calling for dead cops.

The title of this OP clearly infers it. Very, very clearly.

I'm a he. He's a bit upset. I didn't agree with what he said to enough of a degree.

I'm a he. He's a bit upset. I didn't agree with what he said to enough of a degree.
Hell, now I'm mad at you; I thought the picture was you.
You're on your own now...lol.

So Al Sharpton is now leading marchers demanding dead cops, I assume his intent and focus is directed toward dead white Cops? So sad the media grants amnesty and tolerance for the man who lives to incite fabricated acts of racism.

You can "assume" anything you want, it's a free country.

But on the video, at least the audio that FOX decided to have in the tape, there is no mention of white or black. Just cops.

You do understand the difference, right?

No, that hot babe in his avi that every real man in the world wants to fuck wildly is part of a calendar that he is going to send me, right LoneLaugher ?

:D

No, that hot babe in his avi that every real man in the world wants to fuck wildly is part of a calendar that he is going to send me, right LoneLaugher ?

Guess that's why internet romances never work...LOL.

Guess that's why internet romances never work...LOL.

:rofl:

I heard about this but I haven't seen any close up vids, soundbites or even a photo of Al Sharpton at this rally.

I get the feeling that the OP didn't bother to read his own source - or maybe he was just confused by the shitty "reporting".

Al Sharpton marched in DC, not NYC.

Forum List

Back