Sharpton on minimum wage

racist hate black people

Al Sharpton is a better human being than any of your on the right

The last time i made minimum wage, it was my first real job, it lasted 3 months till i got a raise. I was 15, living at home, and it was $3.35 an hour. Never made minimum wage since. Sounds like we have alot more lazy liberals today, than in my day. Quit whining, work hard , be on time and you will make more money.

Is anyone expecting Al Sharpton to utter anything intelligent?

That is like TM uttering anything intelligent and we know that will never happen.

Slaves had clothing, food and shelter taken care of by their master, as well as medical care. Minimum wage can't even provide shelter so, yes, it's akin to slavery at the moment.

You're right.

And Rev Al is hated by racist rw's because he is in favor of equality.

Equality of what? Sex and money? That's what it boils down to isn't it? What else is there.

Slaves had clothing, food and shelter taken care of by their master, as well as medical care. Minimum wage can't even provide shelter so, yes, it's akin to slavery at the moment.

You're right.

Tell that to the lacross team. Lol shessh.

You're right.

Tell that to the lacross team. Lol shessh.

Or tell that to the dead Jews that were killed after he riled up a crowd of black people to get the jews.

I saw this thread title and though "Shit, really?! He should go on the after diner scene and boost his income"

Turns out I was mistaken and it was simply dimes looking down on nickels again.

You're right.

No. Among other things it's because he's a lying sack of racist shit as in Tawana Brawley, the Duke lacrosse team, and George Zimmerman to name a few of his most famous incidents of race bating.

The+Personal+Wealth+of+Al+Sharpton.jpg

Forum List

Back