Sharyl Attkisson Busts Wide Open The Fraud of the 2020 Covid Shutdown!

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
I am shocked. I was clicking through the channels just setting up my DVR to record programming later in the day when one channel I came across was 'Full Measure' with Sharyl Attkisson. She was talking about the Amish in Lancaster, Pa. What caught my attention was her saying that because of their religion and life beliefs, the Amish there did NONE of the things required of the rest of us during Covid: they didn't shut anything down, they didn't distance themselves, they didn't isolate or stay away from the sick and elderly, and they certainly didn't wear any masks.

These people live to work, they felt it more important to be with their sick, in fact, one guy said that IHO, discipline is more important than education.

One guy made it clear three things about the Amish:
  1. They don't trust government, and do better governing themselves.
  2. They don't like public education, and feel they do a better job of it on their own.
  3. And that they feel that our healthcare is a ripoff. Even if really sick, they just don't see doctors or use hospitals.
I have to say, I'm finding it hard to argue with their position.

When Covid came, they actually faced Covid HEAD ON and instead of hiding from it, they filled a glass with wine and PASSED IT AROUND with all of them drinking from it. They all got Covid. They got a little sick and didn't need any testing to tell them they were sick. They just dealt with it and got herd immunity. In fact, because of their continuing with their lives and just dealing with it and moving on, 2020 proved to be a bonus, bonanza year for the Amish. One of their most profitable ever. The other 99.999% of the country floundered into a self-imposed social and economic sinkhole of supply and inflation.

Since then, many studies have been done comparing how the Amish did giving the BIG FAT FINGER to all of the Covid mandates of isolation, distancing, repeated vaccination and masking, doing NONE of these things and their conclusion?

Their conclusion is that AT THE VERY WORST, the Amish fared NO WORSE than anywhere else in the country, meaning that they likely actually did BETTER.

Now just remember all the threats and angst, hatefully attacking people and trying to get them fired from jobs, etc., just for not vaccinating. Though I saved the live broadcast on my DVR, I think I found this interview as well on the Full Measure website so that folks here can watch it themselves. Folks, you were scammed in 2020. I note that in putting the article on the web, they DELETED THE LAST PART saying that studies show that the Amish at worse did as well or better than the rest of us under Covid lockdown, but I HAVE IT on my DVR.

Forum List

Back