“She Actually Said She Supports That?!” CNN’s Segment Exposing Kamala Harris Leaves Erin Burnett Stunned (VIDEO)

Trump is our Savior

Sep 8, 2024
This actually stunned CNN's Erin Burnett. It stunned me too. Do any of you agree with this? This proves Kamala is pure anti-American and has zero respect for the welfare of American citizens. As I said, if this stunned CNN's liberal Erin Burnett, it should stun you too.

Watch the sourced CNN video segment from this morning.

IMG_4856.png
This actually stunned CNN's Erin Burnett. It stunned me too. Do any of you agree with this? This proves Kamala is pure anti-American and has zero respect for the welfare of American citizens. As I said, if this stunned CNN's liberal Erin Burnett, it should stun you too.

Watch the sourced CNN video segment.

Attachments

• IMG_4984.jpeg
    IMG_4984.jpeg
    13.5 KB · Views: 1

Watch the sourced CNN video segment from this morning.

If Trump raises the issue of her supporter gender surgeries on illegal immigrants and juxtaposes that with the struggling Americans who can't feed their kids, she is going to lose even the black female vote.

This isn't an issue someone can "change their mind on", this is a position that one should never even entertain in the first place. On two fronts, illegal immigration and taxpayer funded surgery for a sex change for those illegals.

Last edited:
"CNN makes stupid shit up. Film at 11."

Remember, CNN put Trump into office in 2016, tried so hard to do it in 2020, and is trying so hard now. There's a reason people refer to them as "Conservative News Network."
No, there really isn't a reason for that, that's just something somebody made up when CNN made a mistake once and accidentally said something that wasn't totally liberal. No, the real moniker CNN earned early on is the "Clinton News Network" for their slavish support of Bubba.

Remember, CNN put Trump into office in 2016, tried so hard to do it in 2020, and is trying so hard now. There's a reason people refer to them as "Conservative News Network."
Keep working hard for the dnc, you are a good little paid hack!

Not following are you implying the CNN information on Harris is false? If that was the case why wouldn't the Harris campaign respond denying Harris ever held such positions?
Do you support tax payer funded surgeries for illegals and defunding ICE?
Harris views listed by CNN are inline with how the Biden administration has governed the last 3+ years so I don't know why Harris is running from these positions.

If Trump raises the issue of her supporter gender surgeries on illegal immigrants and juxtaposes that with the struggling Americans who can't feed their kids, she is going to lose even the black female vote.

This isn't an issue someone can "change their mind on", this is a position that one should never even entertain in the first place. On two fronts, illegal immigration and taxpayer funded surgery for a sex change for those illegals.
It appears to me that Kamala had the wrong people both teaching & thinking for her from a very early age.

Once again posting while high. Just proves some people will believe anything no matter how ridiculous if it supports their agenda.

Not following are you implying the CNN information on Harris is false? If that was the case why wouldn't the Harris campaign respond denying Harris ever held such positions?
Do you support tax payer funded surgeries for illegals and defunding ICE?
Harris views listed by CNN are inline with how the Biden administration has governed the last 3+ years so I don't know why Harris is running from these positions.
If Juans Become Juanitas, Don't They Get Two Votes?

Forum List

Back