She Had A Name...Remembering Mary Jo Kopechne.

There is NO proof there ever was an air pocket.

THe whole idea is a speculation

and there is no proof of any of your assertions.....circumstantial evidence points heavily to kennedy being drunk, leaving her and but for him leaving her and not contacting authorities for 10 hours, she most likely would be alive today.....

i guarantee you, that in any DA's office that is unbiased, they would immediately investigate this as a homicide.....he left the scene and didn't notify authorities for over 10 hours.....AND, a huge and.....none of his friends or family that he called notified authorities.......

while it is true none of can truly know.....the evidence weighs heavily in favor of guilt for your hero ted "the drunk" kennedy

The Doctor was in on it!

The DA was in on it!

OMIGOD! OMIGOD! OMIGOD!

Just imagine if it were a Republican who killed that young girl all those years go. Would the same Liberal Media be calling him a "Hero" today? In fact i find it incredibly hard to believe that he would have served in such a powerful Government position for 40yrs. The Liberal Media has never treated Mary Jo Kopechne and her family with the proper respect & honor they deserve. I would actually be very surprised if i hear her name mentioned by them today. :(

She was a WOMAN with a business degree.

She is has been pilloried by the right as a whore.

Its YOU and the people like you who have sullied her good name so bite on a big one you liar.

the only one referring to her as a whore is you, you ignorant twat.

:lol:....im sorry...that was funny....but true...

Whew!

14 times you made the same claim on just this thread
Are you going for a record ?

Or is it just your alzheimers kicking in and you don't realize you already posted this

Yeah, he did the same thing on the msnbc boards. He doesn't debate. He just parrots the same moronic BS over and over again because he os one of those who believes that the more often something is repeated the more true it becomes.

Facts are of no concern to him and you notice this based on the fact that he has been parroting his comments about the "liberal media" as he ignores the fact that she has been mentioned and talked about.

libo is just as worthless on this board as he was on the other one.
so we have another Chrissy here.....same shit every post....more fun....:razz:

How many of you know Kennedy was wearing a back brace( from almost dying in a plane crash in 1964) and could not remember how he got out of the car.

It was summer time folks and the windows were likely open.

BTW Kennedy was diagnosed with a cuncussive head injury and shock.

The man was in a concussion and in shock.

Try to think striaght under those conditions.

Those are all hard facts which are in the record and court documents

and yet you have told us how Teddy tried to save her....someone was even helping him....and yet he and this "helper....just walked away and left her there to drown?.....man you will say anything for this guy ...wont ya....

How many of you know Kennedy was wearing a back brace( from almost dying in a plane crash in 1964) and could not remember how he got out of the car.

It was summer time folks and the windows were likely open.

BTW Kennedy was diagnosed with a cuncussive head injury and shock.

The man was in a concussion and in shock.

Try to think striaght under those conditions.

Those are all hard facts which are in the record and court documents

Yeah, right, he swam all the way back to the mainland with a cuncussion and in shock, and had the wherewithal to get change his clothes and show up in the hotel bar to make a alibi for himself.

I've been in shock...I couldn't do anymore than shake.

your not a Kennedy....:eusa_whistle:

CaféAuLait;1464985 said:
CaféAuLait;1464916 said:
I want some..

Ravi:

'Dead' Woman Survives 90-Minutes Under Ice

Tromso's Dr. Mads Gilbert reports, "We think she was breathing for the first 40 minutes in an air pocket in the flowing water. So she was taking in oxygen as her body slowly cooled down. She was also extremely fit. But we had lots of narrow escapes with her: Her lungs failed; her kidneys failed; her intestines failed. We just did not give up."

'Dead' Woman Survives 90-Minutes Under Ice
If the water was flowing it was bringing in air to the ice pocket. Plus, her extremely low temperature ensured she didn't need much oxygen.

You do realize the water was moving "a strong current" for Kopechne too? That was the testimony of Kennedy and his Lawyer friends.... Not to mention once again the diver on scene said he felt she was alive for at least 2 hours.... we were not there so I will go by the experts from back then and those witnesses.
Water and ice are different...a current wouldn't have helped MJ. Sorry, there is no way the diver was correct. You simply cannot stay alive under water with a air pocket even as big as a Cadillac for two hours.

Of course this doesn't excuse Teddy for not reporting what happened. He was a spoiled rich kid who tried to cover his ass...but I don't think anything would have saved MJ from dying.

CaféAuLait;1464985 said:
If the water was flowing it was bringing in air to the ice pocket. Plus, her extremely low temperature ensured she didn't need much oxygen.

You do realize the water was moving "a strong current" for Kopechne too? That was the testimony of Kennedy and his Lawyer friends.... Not to mention once again the diver on scene said he felt she was alive for at least 2 hours.... we were not there so I will go by the experts from back then and those witnesses.
Water and ice are different...a current wouldn't have helped MJ. Sorry, there is no way the diver was correct. You simply cannot stay alive under water with a air pocket even as big as a Cadillac for two hours.

Of course this doesn't excuse Teddy for not reporting what happened. He was a spoiled rich kid who tried to cover his ass...but I don't think anything would have saved MJ from dying.

And you have NO idea if he had reported it if she would have still be alive, do you? If he had called se could very well be alive-- you yourself fault him for not calling. And his testimony says he was aware of her struggling beside him--- so she did not die on impact. So she was still alive and may have been saved by the diver as he said. Not to mention she was in 6 feet of water and they probably did not need any diver--- just someone who was sober enough to swim in and get her.

CaféAuLait;1465543 said:
CaféAuLait;1464985 said:

And you have NO idea if he had reported it if she would have still be alive, do you? If he had called se could very well be alive-- you yourself fault him for not calling. And his testimony says he was aware of her struggling beside him--- so she did not die on impact. So she was still alive and may have been saved by the diver as he said. Not to mention she was in 6 feet of water and they probably did not need any diver--- just someone who was sober enough to swim in and get her.

Do you have a link that you are getting this info from Cafe? It has been decades since I have read what was said to have happened and I don't remember much of the details other than it was on Chappaquiddick which is pretty desolate... I have been there, the Vinyard, at least 5-8 times on vacation, and taken the boat over to Chappaquiddick, and when the tide was low, was able to walk over to Chappaquiddick island from South Beach...so I am pretty familiar with the area.

I do not remember anyone in the news saying that she was struggling to get out as he was or that she had an air pocket, and that she was alive for 2 hours after the crash and all that stuff that has been said today....it could be that i just blocked it out and don't remember but if there is a link, can i please see it?

CaféAuLait;1465543 said:

Do you have a link that you are getting this info from Cafe? It has been decades since I have read what was said to have happened and I don't remember much of the details other than it was on Chappaquiddick which is pretty desolate... I have been there, the Vinyard, at least 5-8 times on vacation, and taken the boat over to Chappaquiddick, and when the tide was low, was able to walk over to Chappaquiddick island from South Beach...so I am pretty familiar with the area.

I do not remember anyone in the news saying that she was struggling to get out as he was or that she had an air pocket, and that she was alive for 2 hours after the crash and all that stuff that has been said today....it could be that i just blocked it out and don't remember but if there is a link, can i please see it?

I linked a few pages back, No problem, here you go...

Frustrated Grand Jurors Say It Was No Accident Ted Kennedy Got Off Easy : People.com

Chapter 3: Chappaquiddick - The Boston Globe

Chappaquiddick incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Federal Bureau of Investigation - Freedom of Information Privacy Act

Ted Kennedy

Last edited:
Here are the fbi reports. Trail testimony from Kennedy says she was struggling (kicking and hitting him) when they were first in the water and that water was pouring into the car from all directions. The kicking and hitting is pretty consistent with a drowning victim's actions.

The kicking and hitting is pretty consistent with a raped victim's actions too.

Beside, you can't bleed from drowning.

Here are the fbi reports. Trail testimony from Kennedy says she was struggling (kicking and hitting him) when they were first in the water and that water was pouring into the car from all directions. The kicking and hitting is pretty consistent with a drowning victim's actions.

Oh so Ted was just sitting there and not struggling when he was drowning as well?

Either way you yourself link to the FACT she was not knocked out on impact.

Ame®icano;1467123 said:

Yeah, sure he was raping her as they were going over the bridge or sinking. :lol: What a fucking loon you are.

CaféAuLait;1467186 said:

Oh so Ted was just sitting there and not struggling when he was drowning as well?

I've no idea if she was or was not...I just brought that up to describe a reason she couldn't get out of the car if she had two hours of air to breathe. Get serious. If she wasn't knocked out she was dead long before two hours passed.

Ame®icano;1467123 said:

Yeah, sure he was raping her as they were going over the bridge or sinking. :lol: What a fucking loon you are.

I believe he was saying as has been specualted that Kennedy's story may have been a cover-- if they wondered why she was bruised and bleeding BEFORE the car went over the bridge...

You know the DA tried to have her body exhumed because of those facts-- her family refused.

CaféAuLait;1467186 said:

I've no idea if she was or was not...I just brought that up to describe a reason she couldn't get out of the car if she had two hours of air to breathe. Get serious. If she wasn't knocked out she was dead long before two hours passed.

I'm sorry I don't understand how you can say, "I have no idea if she was or not" when you just linked to the testimony she had been struggling after impact.

Either way again you are not an the expert-- the diver who is trained to search for people who are alive and dead, believed she was alive for at least 2 hours--

Unfortunately there will never be real justice for Mary Jo Kopechne and her family. She wasn't a rich & powerful politician therefore she is considered to be less of a person by the Liberal Press. It really is sad. She was a real person and her family missed her even more than the Liberals miss Mr. Kennedy. She was loved and missed and it's too bad the Liberal Press continues to ignore that. Good bye MaryJo. You are still remembered by some.

Forum List

Back