Shenandoah County (Virginia) School Board votes to restore the Confederate memorial names of schools ...

Another sign that We the People, the Posterity, have had enough.

Slowly, inch by inch, reclaiming our birthrights. But the battle will take years and we must not grow weary.

Jeepers. White county in VA...whoda thunk? :)

i wish people who read about the lives of these people they are trying to erase instead of judging them. they might be surprised what they learned.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
No surprise here at all. Stonewall Jackson was a traitor. We shouldn't build monuments to traitors in this country.
read about his life before you judge. he was loved by free slaves and slaved blacks. he was christian who probably apposed slavery . he help black man education and taught them. preached to them. they were sad when he died. who would have thought.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Why are we making kids read a fake diary in school?

Sounds like a lot of virtue signaling to me.

Are we going to tell kids about the Palestinians suffering in the interest of equal time.

Or Germans have just gotten sick of the world laying a guilt trip on them.

Especially over a fake diary.

No single person better represents the face of the Holocaust than Anne Frank. As a 13-year-old Jewish girl living in wartime Amsterdam, she hid out with seven other Jews for over two years. During this time, she kept a diary of her thoughts, feelings, and experiences. Eventually the Frank family was discovered and deported; Anne later died of typhus in Bergen-Belsen at the age of 15. But her diary lives on. Today, the Diary of Anne Frank is an icon of Jewish suffering amidst the vast sea of Holocaust literature, and Anne herself has become a high priestess in the pantheon of Holocaust martyrs.

Millions of people know of Anne's story, but very few know of the many problems with it. As it turns out, Anne's tale is rife with absurdities, logical problems, inconsistencies, and incoherent claims. Here, Japanese researcher Ikuo Suzuki deconstructs Anne's famous dairy, exposing the many issues lying just below the surface. In the process, he unmasks the truth: that the notorious diary was likely written by a middle-aged Jewish man who worked in conjunction with Anne's father, Otto, to foist upon the public a deceptive and highly misleading story of a young teenaged girl who perished in a German camp.

Here, for the first time, Suzuki presents a thorough, detailed, and highly readable critique of the global bestseller that is Anne Frank's Diary. Far and away the best critical analysis of the famous diary, this book fills a badly need gap in contemporary revisionist literature.
Fake? You don’t think Anna Frank was real?

And I am all for teaching kids about the horrors innocents in Palestine are dealing with at the hands of hamas and the demafasict party that supports it

Fake? You don’t think Anna Frank was real?

And I am all for teaching kids about the horrors innocents in Palestine are dealing with at the hands of hamas and the demafasict party that supports it
hamas is palestians . its there husband s and son creating the under ground group. dont think it is not.

• Funny
read about his life before you judge. he was loved by free slaves and slaved blacks. he was christian who probably apposed slavery . he help black man education and taught them. preached to them. they were sad when he died. who would have thought.
He sided with and fought with traitors. End of story. We don't build monuments to traitors.

Our country's history hasn't been perfect, but, it's still our history and shouldn't be forgotten.
Just like what is happening to our country now, it will be history and not forgotten.

Germany does not name things after Hitler but yet what he did is not forgotten.

• Love
Another sign that We the People, the Posterity, have had enough.

Slowly, inch by inch, reclaiming our birthrights. But the battle will take years and we must not grow weary.

Grumpy-cat-good-meme.jpg

We're not Germany, there were no nazis. We were a budding nation
finding it's footing. And, don't call me a sympathizer.

Those who are having their names removed were still on the wrong side. They still fought to save something indefensible.

Well....different day and a different fly with what's going on today that's indefensible.
Get over it. In another 100 years it will be something else.

Get over it? I don't support honoring those who fought to keep slavery legal. I won't get over that.

Forum List

Back