Shep Smith slams trump and Pence on migrant children mess

Shep Smith Tears Into Trump And Pence Over Mistreatment Of Migrant Children

trump has an excuse....He is amoral and devoid of empathy....but Mike Pence?

The SO CALLED Christian stands silently as children are denied the basic human rights at the border. Silence lead to many atrocities over the years.....Pence's silence shows him to be a Sunday only Christian....
Some Christian

We expect it out if Trump, but how does Pence defend it?

Obama was a Muslim so the cages were cool. Packaged them to be sold to the Child traffickers so they could repay Soros

DrudgeCages.jpg

Shep Smith is a traitor to the American people. Did he comment on illegals who kill and rape Americans? I'm guessing no.

You are the traitor. Shep Smith is a real American and you and Trump are not. You are Nazi thugs. How many people have Trump supporters killed? Quite a few.

It’s so funny how you far lefties will suddenly cite someone from FOX when they say something you agree otherwise they are not real news.

It is a big news event when Fox decides to cover the news rather than distributing Trump propaganda.

The SO CALLED Christian stands silently as children are denied the basic human rights at the border. Silence lead to many atrocities over the years.....Pence's silence shows him to be a Sunday only Christian....
Further proof of this failed administration's bigotry and hate

The lesson to be learned is don't sneak across borders.

Of course it's Jones so I may as well not posted, he'll scamper off

They have a right to ask for asylum....they did not sneak across the border...

How'd they get here, moron? And why are they called illegals?

Cripes, you're fckn stupid

You are fucking stupid. Asking for asylum is not illegal. US law states that asylum has to be requested in the US.

“Obama started it” is not a valid FACT to use as an argument...

So who did start it? Link?

It is a FACT that neither President Trump of VP Pence is responsible since it was an Obama Policy 1st.
-- THREAD DEBUNKED. NO ARGUMENT.

Further proof of this failed administration's bigotry and hate

I guess this assertion is true....

Donald Trump's ex-wife once said Trump kept a book of Hitler's speeches by his bed

This regime is slipping further and further into the Fourth Reich.....the trump land of "racially pure" population.
Hail hilter.

“Obama started it” is not a valid FACT to use as an argument...

So who did start it? Link?

It is a FACT that neither President Trump of VP Pence is responsible since it was an Obama Policy 1st.
-- THREAD DEBUNKED. NO ARGUMENT.
Obama started it. But now the ball is in Trumps court and that’s what we are talking about

You people are so full of lies and evil.

Christians have been helping the people at the boarder the entire time. I myself have support with money, charities that help those at the boarder.

Tell me, you walking trash... what have you done?

By the way, it's your left-wing democraps that have prevented anything from being done to help those people.

Trump offered a solution, and you rejected it. It's up to Congress... YOUR congress... the allocate the funds from Planned Parent Hood, and move that money from killing babies, to helping children. You and your scum sucking trash in government, have chosen not to.

So don't complain about how other people don't care, when you are the least caring people on this planet. You people are not even human.

Trump's solution was rejected by voters. The Gang of Eight bill was a solution. You are the people who reject such things as food stamps and other government assistance to help children. You are the pond scum trash in this country.

Forum List

Back