Shep Smith slams trump and Pence on migrant children mess

Shep Smith Tears Into Trump And Pence Over Mistreatment Of Migrant Children

trump has an excuse....He is amoral and devoid of empathy....but Mike Pence?

The SO CALLED Christian stands silently as children are denied the basic human rights at the border. Silence lead to many atrocities over the years.....Pence's silence shows him to be a Sunday only Christian....

Homosexuals judge Christians now?

People who support Trump are not Christians. Trump is the only candidate to be rebuked by Jesus Christ.
Oh shit he’s the Antichrist. :eek-52:

Obama started it.

So you just ADMITTED that Obama started it...but you're now saying that pointing out this FACT, debunking this thread, is not a 'valid argument'......

BWUHAHAHAHAHA!
I’m saying that whatever Obama started doesn’t matter at this point. Trump has been in charge for over two years. He could have changed it, but he didn’t. He did the opposite. Went to a zero tolerance tough guy policy and exacerbated the problem.

Shep is a faggot and send the assholes back to Mexico.
How did I know that some low IQ would respond with an idiotic insult like that instead of presenting an intelligent argument. Y’all are so damn transparent.
Y’all my ass.
Wow, you’re full of brilliant insight today. Why don’t you go to your room and color something. Try and stay in the lines
Shep is a faggot and send the assholes back to Mexico.
How did I know that some low IQ would respond with an idiotic insult like that instead of presenting an intelligent argument. Y’all are so damn transparent.
Y’all my ass.
Wow, you’re full of brilliant insight today. Why don’t you go to your room and color something. Try and stay in the lines
Brilliant come back. Now fuck off you bore me.

'Shep Smith slams trump and Pence on migrant children mess....'

....yeah, because THEY are the ones who have refused to take action to prevent 100,000 illegals per month from illegally crossing into the US.....

...yeah, because THEY are the ones who CHOSE to stand with Mexican Drug Cartels / Human/Sex-Traffickers / MS13 / terrorists / pedophiles / rapists / murderers / cop killers over American citizens to shut down the govt to ensure our sovereignty remained compromised, our borders remained unsecured, American citizens stay in danger, and federal law-violating cities continue to operate....

...yeah, because THEY are the ones who continue not only to refuse to enforce existing Immigration laws but actively break laws by helping illegals evade law enforcement / ICE and continue to operate Sanctuary Cities....

......yeah, because THEY are the ones who refuse to admit that there is a serious national security and humanitarian crisis going on and have been for some time....

...yeah, because THEY are the ones who want to burden American - a nation that is trillions IN DEBT - with the cost of millions of illegals here and continuing to flood into the US with their assistance and 'blessing'....

...yeah, because THEY are the ones who want to burden American citizens by pushing the cost of these illegals onto the backs of Americans, to include the same Americans being victimized by these criminals....

...yeah, because THEY are the ones who have no problem forcing the cost of rewarding criminals flooding into the country and preying on American citizens with US citizenship through Amnesty...

...yeah, because THEY are the ones who ignore the massive, growing homeless problem and poor / hungry / uneducated here in the United States...making criminal illegals a higher priority in the US than American citizens...

...yeah, because THEY are the ones who refuse to legislate while continuing an on-going 3+ year failed exposed coup attempt while facilitating the on-going illegal invasion...

...yeah, because THEY are the ones, again, pushing for rewarding illegals / criminals with US Citizenship while refusing to agree to close the border to solve this problem once and for all.

MAN, you got 'IT' - 'TDS' / 'DumbF@ck-itis' - BAD!

:p

You are the dumb motherfucker. You struck out 3 times with a strike left over.

We have chosen not to implement YOUR solutions which have been rejected by voters.

Applying for asylum is not illegal and yes I have no problem with helping people who need help. This country was founded on people escaping tyranny. Voters support amnesty and DACA.

It is Republicans who try to kick people off of public assistance by making it harder to get rather than ending the necessity for it. You don't support homeless or hungry Americans. You are more concerned with making life easier for the rich.

There was no coup. Trump was willing to work with Russia and attempted to obstruct justice.

We are working with the laws that are currently on the books which voters see no need to change.

You have 'IT' - 'TDS' / This is a testament to your stupidity.

The SO CALLED Christian stands silently as children are denied the basic human rights at the border. Silence lead to many atrocities over the years.....Pence's silence shows him to be a Sunday only Christian....

I know a person pretty high up in DHS and MANY of these kids are being used for entry repeatedly. It’s child trafficking and kidnapping from the cartels.

MANY of these are NOT FAMILY UNITS.....the kids are props.

DNA testing has been used and in a trial run, over half of the kids were not blood related to their caretakers, even thought their caretakers lied and said they were their blood children.....oops.

You people are so fucking simple and easily manipulated.

The plight of the children are wholly the fault of democrats who refuse solutions. Those children should have been on transport back home within 30 minutes of discovery.

We reject your racist solutions.
Sending illegal children back to their home country is racist?

Sending them back where their lives are in jeopardy is criminal. You want to send them back because they are not white Europeans.

I know a person pretty high up in DHS and a MANY of these kids are being used for entry repeatedly. It’s child trafficking a kidnapping from the cartels.

DNA testing has been used and in a trial run, over half of the kids were not blood related to their caretakers, even thought their caretakers lied and said they were their blood children.....oops.

Soros and the dNC count on the revenue stream from selling the kids. I'll bet many democrats get in on the bidding for the kids too

It’s so funny how you far lefties will suddenly cite someone from FOX when they say something you agree otherwise they are not real news.

It is a big news event when Fox decides to cover the news rather than distributing Trump propaganda.
And right on time on of you proves my point.

When someone is right they are right. Shep Smith is one of the few newsmen they have. Other than that they are not real news.

The plight of the children are wholly the fault of democrats who refuse solutions. Those children should have been on transport back home within 30 minutes of discovery.

We reject your racist solutions.
Sending illegal children back to their home country is racist?

Sending them back where their lives are in jeopardy is criminal. You want to send them back because they are not white Europeans.

Says you, fucking racist.

If their lives are in jeopardy, they are supposed to go to the US embassy in their country or cross into a BORDERING COUNTRY FOR ASYLUM.

They can’t pick and choose which country they want to live in when they are fleeing certain death.

Therein lies the bullshit rub.

I know a person pretty high up in DHS and MANY of these kids are being used for entry repeatedly. It’s child trafficking and kidnapping from the cartels.

So you say. You are the one trying to manipulate us. You expect the Trump DHS to tell the truth? You are the one being manipulated.

I know a person pretty high up in DHS and a MANY of these kids are being used for entry repeatedly. It’s child trafficking a kidnapping from the cartels.

Soros and the dNC count on the revenue stream from selling the kids. I'll bet many democrats get in on the bidding for the kids too

I wonder if we could get money for trash like you. I'll bet we would have to pay to get rid of something like you.

My friend at DHS said Soros is a drop in the bucket. It’s the cartels running Mexico.

They use the migrants as a distraction to move their blow. They release a shitload of migrants in one area, then when DHS responds and leaves areas unguarded, the cartels move their blow into the USA. It happens all the time.

Again, simple minded sheep Americans are too stupid to understand what is really going on....or they are willfully ignorant.

I wonder if we could get money for trash like you. I'll bet we would have to pay to get rid of something like you.

Show us on the doll where the conservative touched you.

I’m saying that whatever Obama started doesn’t matter at this point.

The claim is that the existing Detention Policy is Trump and Pence's fault...

No, the creation of this policy rests solely with Obama.

The fact that the current President, in an attempt to push back on the Democrats' facilitation of the on-going illegal invasion, the President is being forced to carry on Obama's policy - rather than simply release illegals into the US without doing adequate background checks on them - rests primarily with the Democrats who are doing everything they possibly can to ensure illegal immigration into this country continues with the force of water through a fire hose instead of being reduced to a trickle...to include breaking laws themselves.

Forum List

Back