Shepard Smith needs to be fired.

He's always taking the Liberals side. He calls Trump a Liar and seem to be happy he's a liar. He is sabotaging the Republican party with his bullshit.

Just a few minutes ago he reported on China getting a new Drone and he seemed giddy about it. Our enemy has just gotten stronger and your so happy about it you can't contain your joy. This guy has to go.

Shep is the only honorable human on Fox News! Go Shep!
I like Wallace.

He's always taking the Liberals side. He calls Trump a Liar and seem to be happy he's a liar. He is sabotaging the Republican party with his bullshit.

Just a few minutes ago he reported on China getting a new Drone and he seemed giddy about it. Our enemy has just gotten stronger and your so happy about it you can't contain your joy. This guy has to go.

My solution is just not to watch Shepard Smith. He came to fame sensationalized Princess Di's death 24/7. He's just a hack.

Didn't everybody sensationalize her death?

Vee muzt make zee hosts of zee Fox Newz show stick to zee party line!

A news show should be impartial... And his hour is a NEWS show... He is a NEWSCASTER... He used to do a really good job at not showing any political slant... Not anymore... He is doing a bang up job of interviewing for PMSNBC and CNN...

I'll tweet Sean Hannity to beat the snot out of Turncoat Smith.

My solution is just not to watch Shepard Smith. He came to fame sensationalized Princess Di's death 24/7. He's just a hack.

Not with Shep's Enthusiasm ....

He came to fame sensationalized Princess Di's death 24/7. He's just a hack.

He lived at Columbine Highschool for 6 months...

Somewhere in the world there is a Mr. Pelosi ... who for damn sure isn't going to admit it.
(from ridge's sig)

Actually, financier and real estate investor Paul Pelosi makes the relationship quite well know to "the right people". It's not for nothing that the public transit investments in SF line up with his property locations.

That's pretty sad, celebrating somebody's death. It's not like she was a polarizing political figure.

Are there still people alive and breathing on planet earth that don't know what a compulsive, pathological serial liar trump is? Why would a FOX news person need to tell them that?
Hijack of the thread, but i don't think Trump is a pathological liar in that all he thinks about is lying. I think it's just that he doesn't see any problem whatsoever with lying in order to make/support his point, make himself look good or defend himself. So, take a more innocuous example with regard to his inauguration crowd size. He's perfectly willing to say he had the largest crowd size, even though it's not true, to try to reinforce his greatness in his head. It's not enough to just say that "this is historic" or something like that, he'll make up something to support it as some kind of proof. And then as such, that assertion being challenged isn't seen for what it is, it's seen as an attack on his greatness, and therefore you're an enemy.

Another example would be him saying he was spied on during his campaign by the DOJ and FBI. That's true in his head, so he's perfectly fine with lying as a means to the end of "proving" what he already knows to be true in his head.

Somewhere in the world there is a Mr. Pelosi ... who for damn sure isn't going to admit it.
(from ridge's sig)

Actually, financier and real estate investor Paul Pelosi makes the relationship quite well know to "the right people". It's not for nothing that the public transit investments in SF line up with his property locations.

Okay then. Hope all that money is worth being Mr. Pelosi.

(from ridge's sig)

Okay then. Hope all that money is worth being Mr. Pelosi.

His wealth is in the nine figures range - I suspect he is quite happy with the arrangement. They also have five kids. Despite how hideous I find Nancy to be, I've never heard negatives about her personal life.

Reading this topic, and others like it, is a lot of fun. When a partisan hack suddenly snaps to his senses, the loyal herd react like a girl who breaks up with her best friend and tells everyone, "I never liked her anyway. Did you know she picks her nose?"

Sheppard Smith was Giddy when he announced China has a new weapon in their arsenal. He's a fucking traitor.

Oh lard!

Shep is not the problem when it come to Fox News and his giggle was most likely a giggle of how stupid shit has become!

Shep would get another job ASAP if Fox fired him!

Its because he is a flamming homo aka. Fag

-Geaux

Oh lard!

Shep is not the problem when it come to Fox News and his giggle was most likely a giggle of how stupid shit has become!

Yeah on PMSNBC, you act like that is such an accomplishment.

Oh lard!

Yeah on PMSNBC, you act like that is such an accomplishment.

Nope, just admitting he would obtain a job quickly...

As for his giggle, well Shep giggles most of the time mean the world has hit maximum retardation, so maybe watch it again and see what I mean...

I doubt Shep is happy about China but is more like wondering how long we get droned here in the damn states!

Shep just doesn't like Trump and can't seem to keep his opinion to himself during a newscast. He's gay so he can't be fired.

2946934644_lmao_seriously_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Too funny!

Forum List

Back