Sheriff encourages homeowners to shoot burglars to ‘save taxpayers money’

I know most republicans aren’t really religious so most of you won’t care but if you murder someone unnecessarily you’re going to hell.

What the OP is saying is most republicans are murderers and going to hell.
This from a lib who does not believe in God

Don't want to die...............It's simple..........Don't try to Rob me..........

Thou SHALL NOT STEAL...........so sayeth the Lord.

And a few hollow points.
Dont want to die?

Put your trash in the trash can

Or I unleash hell

Murica

Soft on crime
I liked the training the Master At Arms taught in the Navy. While I wasn't one they talked about it.

They were told to shoot twice center mass just in case the first round missed............And in the aftermath should this occur.............the man shot CHOSE TO BREAK THE LAW........AND THEREFORE CHOSE TO DIE

Moral of the Story............Don't steal and don't get dead...........easy peasy.

th

I liked the training the Master At Arms taught in the Navy. While I wasn't one they talked about it.

They were told to shoot twice center mass just in case the first round missed............And in the aftermath should this occur.............the man shot CHOSE TO BREAK THE LAW........AND THEREFORE CHOSE TO DIE

Moral of the Story............Don't steal and don't get dead...........easy peasy.

th
Aim low if they are children

Murica

Dislike someone, verbally invite them round at a certain time, they ring the bell, shout it's ok to come in, shoot them dead and then ring 911 to say you've defended yourself against a burglar to save the tax payer money. What a screwed up idea your cops have.
Someone's gotta kill these crooks. The state doesn't seem to be able to do it. The most heinous killers get all their needs met for life by the taxpayers.

Must only have had a Bond Arms Derringer in that case......Sorry Skippy, you don't stop shooting till the threat is completely neutralized.
No I know. But I'm talking about a guy dying in front of you, unable to harm you. Do you quickly call the police or put one in the back of his head? Do you want him to survive? Ask most conservatives and cops they'll say no. Are they christians?

No I know. But I'm talking about a guy dying in front of you, unable to harm you. Do you quickly call the police or put one in the back of his head? Do you want him to survive? Ask most conservatives and cops they'll say no. Are they christians?
What would jesus do? Lol

Nice deflection

and I dont mind either
I'm noticing Republicans aren't rushing to justify their murderous ways. It's hard to say you are a christian and then you back what this murdering cop is telling us we should do to burglars.

No one has a problem with shooting a burglar. But if you know your life is not at risk and you kill someone, isn't that murder? WWJ Say?

I'm noticing Republicans aren't rushing to justify their murderous ways. It's hard to say you are a christian and then you back what this murdering cop is telling us we should do to burglars.

No one has a problem with shooting a burglar. But if you know your life is not at risk and you kill someone, isn't that murder? WWJ Say?
Defending your home and family is not mutder

Forum List

Back