Sheriff encourages homeowners to shoot burglars to ‘save taxpayers money’

What would jesus do? Lol
I was talking to this girl I know. I showed her my 5 shot derringer. Tiny little thing. She and I agree. If a guy was coming at her, she and I would much rather shoot him in the dick or leg first to see if that will stop him from attacking. Then if he doesn't stop fine, shoot him in the head.

But conservatives who say they are christians say they when they shoot, it's to kill. Fine. But what if you shoot to kill and you don't kill? But the guy is clearly not a threat? Many of these cons would say they'd like to put a bullet in the back of his head.

And they are christians? I don't think so.

Defending your home and family is not mutder
What if you stop the person without having to shoot? This cop is saying shoot him anyways. Right? Is that what he's saying? Otherwise, no shit it's ok to kill an intruder. But I don't think he's just saying that. I think he's going too far. Like when Trump said it was ok for cops to rough up suspects who are in cuffs when they put them in the cop car. Too far right?

I was talking to this girl I know. I showed her my 5 shot derringer. Tiny little thing. She and I agree. If a guy was coming at her, she and I would much rather shoot him in the dick or leg first to see if that will stop him from attacking. Then if he doesn't stop fine, shoot him in the head.

But conservatives who say they are christians say they when they shoot, it's to kill. Fine. But what if you shoot to kill and you don't kill? But the guy is clearly not a threat? Many of these cons would say they'd like to put a bullet in the back of his head.

And they are christians? I don't think so.
I would shoot one into the ground if I could. Just a shot going off most times let's them know you are serious

Jesus said

I say unto thee put two in the chest and one in the head for that is the way of the lord
1650645367041.png

I would shoot one into the ground if I could. Just a shot going off most times let's them know you are serious
I would too. But, I will say this. I've seen this show I Survived and the guy sold some jewelry on Craigslist and the dumb couple invited them into their home and oh boy. If that happened to me and I got my hands on my gun, I'd waste every one of those mother fuckers. The wife told the story because her husband fought back and they shot him right in front of the kids and his wife. If I were in that situation, I'd keep shooting until they were all dead. And I'd be RAGED.

But if I heard something and I grabbed my gun and it was just some punk kid, I wouldn't shoot him.

ALTHOUGH, on another episode of I Survived the guy woke up and saw a little punk kid but then the punk kid yelled out for someone and the next guy wasn't so small. If he had a gun, he should have blown the first one away as soon as he called out for help. Then shot the other guy regardless of which way he was running.

I'm not arguing that homeowners should show compassion. But then again I'm not a christian. Many conservatives claim to be. I'm just wondering what they will tell the lord when he asks why they shot a guy who was already down? And god will send them to hell, right?

I would too. But, I will say this. I've seen this show I Survived and the guy sold some jewelry on Craigslist and the dumb couple invited them into their home and oh boy. If that happened to me and I got my hands on my gun, I'd waste every one of those mother fuckers. The wife told the story because her husband fought back and they shot him right in front of the kids and his wife. If I were in that situation, I'd keep shooting until they were all dead. And I'd be RAGED.

But if I heard something and I grabbed my gun and it was just some punk kid, I wouldn't shoot him.

ALTHOUGH, on another episode of I Survived the guy woke up and saw a little punk kid but then the punk kid yelled out for someone and the next guy wasn't so small. If he had a gun, he should have blown the first one away as soon as he called out for help. Then shot the other guy regardless of which way he was running.

I'm not arguing that homeowners should show compassion. But then again I'm not a christian. Many conservatives claim to be. I'm just wondering what they will tell the lord when he asks why they shot a guy who was already down? And god will send them to hell, right?
My point is dont seek out a confrontation. If they break in and you point a gun at them and they run let them go.

But if they point a gun at you they are bought and paid for

Tell god that. He will know if you went too far.
I'm a godless heathen (well agnostic at best) but damn sure no do-gooder dem.

Any perp who enters my home is going to have a right rough go of of it.

1m3fmy.jpg

These perps were shot inside the home in some shit-hole SA country with a Mossberg 590. The cops dragged them out and they expired on the lawn.

I'm noticing Republicans aren't rushing to justify their murderous ways. It's hard to say you are a christian and then you back what this murdering cop is telling us we should do to burglars.

No one has a problem with shooting a burglar. But if you know your life is not at risk and you kill someone, isn't that murder? WWJ Say?
its not murder when they enter your home under criminal circumstances,,

but you are for sure in favor of criminals and their criminal acts,,,

My point is dont seek out a confrontation. If they break in and you point a gun at them and they run let them go.

But if they point a gun at you they are bought and paid for
Well you can't really shoot them in the back here in Virginia unless they are armed.

As long as they are armed they are a threat to your life, even if on the ground and leaking.....Anchor shots in a home is permissible as long as a perp holds a weapon and remains a threat.

You really can't put too fine a point on it.....If a perp is armed you shoot till the perp is no longer a threat. You are under no legal obligation to help them if leaking either. If they bleed out they bleed out. Do not even try to help, it may cost your your life with their last wind if they have another weapon you did not notice.

its not murder when they enter your home under criminal circumstances,,

but you are for sure in favor of criminals and their criminal acts,,,
No I agree with you guys. I just don't think Jesus would agree with you. I'm talking about the guy can't move because you already shot him 3 times. He's bleeding out. Do you call 911 right away or do you wait?

You don't have to justify it to me. I find you not guilty.

No I agree with you guys. I just don't think Jesus would agree with you. I'm talking about the guy can't move because you already shot him 3 times. He's bleeding out. Do you call 911 right away or do you wait?

You don't have to justify it to me. I find you not guilty.
youve done nothing in this thread but defend criminals,,,

and yes I call 911 to remove the criminal,, but dont worry, if the police are defunded I have plenty of acreage and a digger to deal with the mess myself

youve done nothing in this thread but defend criminals,,,

and yes I call 911 to remove the criminal,, but dont worry, if the police are defunded I have plenty of acreage and a digger to deal with the mess myself
Yep, why deal with the paperwork?

I could just dump them in the Shenandoah and let them float to DC. ;)

What if you stop the person without having to shoot? This cop is saying shoot him anyways. Right? Is that what he's saying? Otherwise, no shit it's ok to kill an intruder. But I don't think he's just saying that. I think he's going too far. Like when Trump said it was ok for cops to rough up suspects who are in cuffs when they put them in the cop car. Too far right?
IF Trump said that exactly as you quote it I would disagree

IF Trump said that exactly as you quote it I would disagree
In President Donald Trump’s speech detailing his plan to fight back against MS-13 gang violence, he implored law enforcement, “Please, don’t be too nice,” to the people they are arresting.

Trump outlined a scenario in which a police officer would be careful not to harm a person they are arresting and instructed officers not to worry about that, saying:

“When you guys put somebody in the car and you're protecting their head, you know, the way you put their hand over, like, don't hit their head and they've just killed somebody. Don't hit their head. I said, you can take the hand away, okay?”

Is this the way you want the cops to operate?

In President Donald Trump’s speech detailing his plan to fight back against MS-13 gang violence, he implored law enforcement, “Please, don’t be too nice,” to the people they are arresting.

Trump outlined a scenario in which a police officer would be careful not to harm a person they are arresting and instructed officers not to worry about that, saying:

“When you guys put somebody in the car and you're protecting their head, you know, the way you put their hand over, like, don't hit their head and they've just killed somebody. Don't hit their head. I said, you can take the hand away, okay?”

to a degree no they shouldnt be nice,,

Oh stop it. How many people have been arrested and later found out they were innocent? So no, the cops should not rough anyone up. If they are putting them in the cop car, their hands are behind their back. Just stop defending anything Trump says please. Be honest here. You don't want the cops behaving this way. Not if you were the one being arrested.

I was arrested once. Got in a fight in the mall parking lot. I was justified in defending myself but the cop didn't see it that way. I had to go to court to prove he was wrong and I was right. Cops aren't always right. But he told me to put my hands behind my back I was being arrested. So I did.

You're saying he should bang my head into the top of the car when he's putting me in the car? Fuck that.

This is why we need body cams. So I can sue him for doing that.

Thats gibberish

do you have the video?

Forum List

Back