Sheriff encourages homeowners to shoot burglars to ‘save taxpayers money’

Oh stop it. How many people have been arrested and later found out they were innocent? So no, the cops should not rough anyone up. If they are putting them in the cop car, their hands are behind their back. Just stop defending anything Trump says please. Be honest here. You don't want the cops behaving this way. Not if you were the one being arrested.
where did I say rough them up???

why is it you have to misquote or flat out lie to make your point??

I was arrested once. Got in a fight in the mall parking lot. I was justified in defending myself but the cop didn't see it that way. I had to go to court to prove he was wrong and I was right. Cops aren't always right. But he told me to put my hands behind my back I was being arrested. So I did.

You're saying he should bang my head into the top of the car when he's putting me in the car? Fuck that.

This is why we need body cams. So I can sue him for doing that.
where did I say he should bang your head??

I said they dont need to be nice sometimes,,,

you know youre defending one of the worst gangs in the country dont you???

Sheriff encourages homeowners to shoot burglars to ‘save taxpayers money’

PACE, Fla. (WKRG) — A Milton man was arrested Wednesday after a burglary spree in Pace, Florida.

Brandon Harris, 32, is accused of breaking into multiple homes and backyards as he ran from Santa Rosa County deputies at about 5 p.m. Wednesday, April 21.
Santa Rosa County Sheriff Bob Johnson said one homeowner shot at Harris during the burglary spree but missed. Johnson encouraged homeowners to use lethal force during break-ins to “save taxpayers money.”

“We don’t know what homeowner — which homeowner — shot at him. I guess they think they did something wrong, which they did not,” Johnson said.

“If somebody’s breaking into your house, you’re more than welcome to shoot them in Santa Rosa County, and we prefer that you do actually. Whoever that was, you’re not in trouble. Come see us. We have a gun safety class we put on every other Saturday. If you take that, you’ll shoot a lot better, and hopefully, you’ll save taxpayers money.”

Florida wins again!
Sounds good to me.

Dislike someone, verbally invite them round at a certain time, they ring the bell, shout it's ok to come in, shoot them dead and then ring 911 to say you've defended yourself against a burglar to save the tax payer money. What a screwed up idea your cops have.

Wow!!!
You're crazy stupid!!
Dont you think that someone who knew both parties would come forward and say ,Hey why did Bob kill Charlie?
They've known each other for years.

Where does it say in the Bible you should let someone in your house and steal all your shit and possibly kill you?
Stop deflecting. You know what I mean. You have the person dead to rights at gunpoint. You don't have to shoot but you do.

You know in your heart, if you have one, what you did was wrong.

I'm not saying I wouldn't want to shoot them too. Then use your cockameme arguments how he "could have" posed a threat still even though you know he didn't. And be honest. You know you don't want him testifying or suing you if he lives. I get it! I don't disagree with you. I'm just saying that is not very Christianly. I'm not a Christian so I don't have to worry about it.

I know it's immoral and wrong to walk up and put another bullet in his head. I know I should call 911 but I'm not and that's wrong. I admit I would not call either. Let him die first. But you can't tell me Jesus would be agreeing with us.

So you would go to hell, for murder. If you really believe in all that stuff. Do you? Then we got nothing to argue about. Are you a Christian?

I was talking to this girl I know. I showed her my 5 shot derringer. Tiny little thing. She and I agree. If a guy was coming at her, she and I would much rather shoot him in the dick or leg first to see if that will stop him from attacking. Then if he doesn't stop fine, shoot him in the head.

But conservatives who say they are christians say they when they shoot, it's to kill. Fine. But what if you shoot to kill and you don't kill? But the guy is clearly not a threat? Many of these cons would say they'd like to put a bullet in the back of his head.

And they are christians? I don't think so.

Shooting someone in the leg isn't a good idea if you're not trying to kill them.
There's a shitload of major arteries in the leg,hit one and they'll bleed out in minutes.
1650654543254.png

If somebody’s breaking into your house, you’re more than welcome to shoot them in Santa Rosa County, and we prefer that you do actually.

Now THAT's a sheriff. Next time I have to shoot a burglar, I'm taking the body to Santa Rosa Country and dropping it off.

Stop deflecting. You know what I mean. You have the person dead to rights at gunpoint. You don't have to shoot but you do.

You know in your heart, if you have one, what you did was wrong.

I'm not saying I wouldn't want to shoot them too. Then use your cockameme arguments how he "could have" posed a threat still even though you know he didn't. And be honest. You know you don't want him testifying or suing you if he lives. I get it! I don't disagree with you. I'm just saying that is not very Christianly. I'm not a Christian so I don't have to worry about it.

I know it's immoral and wrong to walk up and put another bullet in his head. I know I should call 911 but I'm not and that's wrong. I admit I would not call either. Let him die first. But you can't tell me Jesus would be agreeing with us.

So you would go to hell, for murder. If you really believe in all that stuff. Do you? Then we got nothing to argue about. Are you a Christian?

If they break into your home you have to assume they are armed.
Even if it's a crowbar or a screwdriver.

Forum List

Back