Sheriff encourages homeowners to shoot burglars to ‘save taxpayers money’

Shooting someone in the leg isn't a good idea if you're not trying to kill them.
There's a shitload of major arteries in the leg,hit one and they'll bleed out in minutes.
View attachment 634621
My hope/wish for anyone trying to cause me harm, would be to hit them bullseye in the pecker first shot. If they stop I won't shoot again. If they keep coming the next would hopefully be in the temple.

I have a 45 but this is the gun I'm imagining I would carry when I went in the woods walking the dog or to a Detroit Tiger game

1650655060442.png

I have little hallow point bullets that would open up so a shot won't tickle but most say this gun would just make the person more mad. I don't need much protection. I think I could honestly take 3 guys on with this.

I know most republicans aren’t really religious so most of you won’t care but if you murder someone unnecessarily you’re going to hell.

What the OP is saying is most republicans are murderers and going to hell.
So I can break into your Section 8 apartment and you won't shoot me?

If they break into your home you have to assume they are armed.
Even if it's a crowbar or a screwdriver.
I was watching a show the guy didn't have a gun. A little young guy was in his home middle of the night said "ronny he's up". Next thing he knew he got hit on the side of the head from someone else he didn't see coming.

Honestly? If I had my gun and I saw a guy in my home in the middle of the night, I don't know what I would do. The scary thing is, you are going to have to explain it to the police. So he stood frozen when you said freeze or did you say anything before you shot? Was he running away? So I'm going to shoot him right away while he's facing me? Believe me, I want to. But will I get in trouble? Will investigators be able to tell he wasn't coming towards me?

I think the right thing to do is put 2 or 3 at least in him till he goes down. Then if anyone else emerges, shoot them next. If my magazine holds 7, 3 in the first one, 4 in the next and then reload because I have 2 other fully loaded magazines for my 45.

So I can break into your Section 8 apartment and you won't shoot me?
There is a right answer to my questions. If you saw some stranger in your home in the middle of the night, it should scare the shit out of you, and your reaction is completely justified. Your adrenaline would be pumping big time and I would completely forgive you for whatever you did. And you shouldn't give them a chance to get the upper hand because if you do, you might be dead.

A part of me would love to catch a perp

5 door Kickers (Armed ) seem to indicate a need for
I was watching a show the guy didn't have a gun. A little young guy was in his home middle of the night said "ronny he's up". Next thing he knew he got hit on the side of the head from someone else he didn't see coming.

Honestly? If I had my gun and I saw a guy in my home in the middle of the night, I don't know what I would do. The scary thing is, you are going to have to explain it to the police. So he stood frozen when you said freeze or did you say anything before you shot? Was he running away? So I'm going to shoot him right away while he's facing me? Believe me, I want to. But will I get in trouble? Will investigators be able to tell he wasn't coming towards me?

I think the right thing to do is put 2 or 3 at least in him till he goes down. Then if anyone else emerges, shoot them next. If my magazine holds 7, 3 in the first one, 4 in the next and then reload because I have 2 other fully loaded magazines for my 45.
Standard Capacity Magazines

My hope/wish for anyone trying to cause me harm, would be to hit them bullseye in the pecker first shot. If they stop I won't shoot again. If they keep coming the next would hopefully be in the temple.

I have a 45 but this is the gun I'm imagining I would carry when I went in the woods walking the dog or to a Detroit Tiger game

View attachment 634625

I have little hallow point bullets that would open up so a shot won't tickle but most say this gun would just make the person more mad. I don't need much protection. I think I could honestly take 3 guys on with this.

There have been many instances were a person absorbs multiple rounds as in a dozen and they dont go down.
This woman in Georgia shot a man five times in the head and neck with a .38 and he managed to get in his car and drive away.
There's no such thing as having to many rounds.

There have been many instances were a person absorbs multiple rounds as in a dozen and they dont go down.
This woman in Georgia shot a man five times in the head and neck with a .38 and he managed to get in his car and drive away.
There's no such thing as having to many rounds.

I know a Guy who took 5 Torso Shots with a 38 and Lived ( But I'm sure he could not Press an Attack afterwards ,even if his life depended on it )

5 door Kickers (Armed ) seem to indicate a need for

Standard Capacity Magazines
Actually the guy I bought my gun from had 7, 8 and 10 (I think) round magazines. One of them is standard I think it's the 7.

The 10 is loaded. I'm not going to fuck with it. It's right where I want it to be fully loaded and cocked. All I have to do is grip and squeeze. I don't think this gun will go off if you just touch the trigger. Your hand has to be gripping the gun. 1911 Ruger 45.

Personally I wouldnt say a word.
You are under no obligation to warn an intruder before killing them.
Just like the woman in the attic. Her husband told Her to "shoot him again" while on the phone with 911.
He also told her if they open the attic shoot him.

View attachment 634625

You can't take a gun to a baseball game.

Personally I wouldnt say a word.
You are under no obligation to warn an intruder before killing them.
Just like the woman in the attic. Her husband told Her to "shoot him again" while on the phone with 911.
He also told her if they open the attic shoot him.
Can you imagine? I might say, "hey, what the fuck are you doing in my house?" That could be a mistake so you are probably wise to shoot first and ask questions later if you don't know who they are.

Now I've walked into the wrong house before thinking it was a party when the party was next door. I may not shoot first under any circumstances. It could be an honest mistake. But any hint that some funny business is going on BOOM BOOM. Or as The Rock's Grandmother used to say to people she was threatening, BANG BANG. LOL

There is a right answer to my questions. If you saw some stranger in your home in the middle of the night, it should scare the shit out of you, and your reaction is completely justified. Your adrenaline would be pumping big time and I would completely forgive you for whatever you did. And you shouldn't give them a chance to get the upper hand because if you do, you might be dead.

A part of me would love to catch a perp
You pulling the trigger, yes or no?

Forum List

Back