Sheriff encourages homeowners to shoot burglars to ‘save taxpayers money’

I know most republicans aren’t really religious so most of you won’t care but if you murder someone unnecessarily you’re going to hell.

What the OP is saying is most republicans are murderers and going to hell.
Republicans aren’t religious but Democrats are? Is that why they MURDER unborn babies? Even worse, is that why they support PARTIAL BIRTH ABORTION? If someone who obviously is out to do you harm breaks in why don’t you have the legal right to kill them? You get stupider every time you post

That never happened freak. You watch too much TV.

Believe what you want I dont give a shit because it most certainly did happen.
Do you think home invasions are all imaginary?
Why would four mexicans approach my front door to ask to use the phone when one would have been sufficient?
It's very obvious what their intent was and it was even clearer when the one in the back started to rush me.
You stupid liberals live in a fantasy world.

Republicans aren’t religious but Democrats are? Is that why they MURDER unborn babies? Even worse, is that why they support PARTIAL BIRTH ABORTION? If someone who obviously is out to do you harm breaks in why don’t you have the legal right to kill them? You get stupider every time you post

It would be easier for them to consider it a really late,late,late abortion.

I stated a fact, not feelings. And you are about to spend 2 pages showing it's a fact. Thanks for the assist.
Meh, no shits given about you.....See you when your attitude improves....Maybe.

R.88c984fdab9b6c619a725fa84867180e

Awwww you have feelings
Nah, I thought I had already put him in the green bar hotel. Glitch in the matrix maybe?

Converse with me like you got some sense and it's all good, even if I don't agree with you at all. ;)

LOL....I figured you dems would break-out in little assholes and shit yourselves over that one.

I guess that's why dems hate elected Sheriffs so much (they can't control them) and try to get rid of them everywhere the dems hold sway.
My policy:

In my house? On my property? In your casket? .....

All the same thing.

Jo

You do have th
No we aren’t religious hypocrites. Didn’t say we were.

If it’s murder why doesn’t the court make it illegal? They must support it too.

Yes I support late term abortions for the reasons women get them. I wouldn’t tell them no you have to have the mongaloid.

You do have legal right. Legal. But if you have the guy down and out and you put an extra one in him to make sure he dies, or you don’t quickly call 911, you’re going to hell. If you believe in hell. I don’t. Do you?

Forum List

Back