Sheriff encourages homeowners to shoot burglars to ‘save taxpayers money’

It makes sense. Criminals now days have rap sheets a mile long with the law doing next to nothing to stop them.

It is a system with jails that are too full, and one now that refuses to deal harshly with anyone who has darkish skin as they get accused of racism if they do.

So shooting dead intruders will save taxpayers a great deal of revenue, make society a safer place, and ensure that you have a better chance at survival verses calling an already over burdened and defunded police force that might arrive the same day.

And lastly, there is one less democrat voter walking around.
A county Sheriff does not speak for the state.

It should just be understood nationwide that if you commit a home invasion you can expect to be killed in the attempt. We'd have a lot fewer problems if that were again the case.

Florida Law:

“A person who is in a dwelling or residence in which the person has a right to be has no duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground and use or threaten to use.”

Makes sense to me. :dunno: absolute sense.:thup:
Therein lies the problem

I have said lefties love criminals for 30 years.....so glad they don't even deny it now. Plus FL has awesome sheriffs, the Polk County Sheriff is just as amazing.

Yep, I would love to see him run for Gov after DeSantis is out in 2- 4 years
I like him where he is. Kind of like Cruz. When people wanted him to run for Governor and Potus all I could think of is keeping him in the senate unless he's one day offered a seat on the Appellate or Supreme courts.

That's a paraphrase of his quote this guy is a political Superstar

if he has any aspirations to an elected office, i'm in.

I was suspended from Twitter for saying I would shoot antifa or anyone else
if they broke down my front door.

Twitter said I was harassing and antifa
it was the night before the capitol gathering on January 6th..

They unsuspended me if I promised not 2 criticize the government
then I was banned from using Google...

Now my Twitter account of 12 Years has been erased because I'm not older than 13.

That number is greatly exaggerated

I guess it's true that shooting Intruders breaking into your house will save the taxpayers money.

Double bonus

Now my Twitter account of 12 Years has been erased because I'm not older than 13.

I guess it's true that shooting Intruders breaking into your house will save the taxpayers money.

Double bonus
Cremating a thug is a lot cheaper than keeping a thug alive in prison.

Double bonus
That goes for the border also....If you intrude illegally into our country you should be shot, and anyone aiding and abetting that invasion should be shot also.

A few years ago, I looked up a former client to see what she was up to professionally. All I found was a memorial to the woman, whose hobby was fundraising for food, water and clothing for illegals.

I was glad she was dead.
There was a story out how a women drove up to a red light and a panhandler was there asking for help. She rolled down her window gave the guy a 5 dollar bill, then got brutally beat down. She almost died for being charitable. This is Joe Biden's America.

Forum List

Back