Sheriff Joe Nails Illegal Alien Identity Thieves at Popular Restaurant Chain – Activi

It's funny that a politician is working on a cyber security bill. Will it protect us from the snooping eyes of government?

The government knows damn well that illegal aliens have been stealing identities for years. In recent years, the thieves got smarter and started stealing social security numbers and identities from young children because they knew it would be years before the crime was discovered.

Sheriff Joe has been arresting illegal aliens who are using other people's identities to obtain jobs illegally. Groups are whining that it's not fair. Scores of illegal aliens have been let off the hook for stealing identities, claiming they didn't know the identity actually belonged to another person. Yea, right. Using a fake identity is already illegal, but that is always excused.

With the oppressive Obamacare on the horizon, this is going to be a giant clusterfuck when all those illegals start getting healthcare under those stolen identities. The rightful owner of the identity will likely get the bill. Right now, millions suffer the consequences of identity theft with poor credit, tax bills being sent for income they didn't earn, inability to get loans for school and mortgages and some have been accused of being a thief for using their own identity.

Of course, the government is fully aware of who these people are. The IRS knows damn well that returns are filed using the same identities multiple times. The social security admin knows this as well. The recent poll showing the number of illegals who will, or already do, vote for Dems is further proof that they know where all these folks are and they know they are using stolen names and numbers to look legit. The government refuses to address this problem and it's the citizens who pay the price. It can take years for people to correct the problem and restore their credit. The liberals have yet to express any concern over the hardships that the little people endure just so the illegals can stay and support Dems.

The left will get all mad at Sheriff Joe again and start calling the usual names, like racist. All because he cares more for the people of this country and strives to save them from enduring the hardship of having their identity stolen and their life ruined.

Sheriff Joe Nails Illegal Alien Identity Thieves at Popular Restaurant Chain – Activists Enraged
Sheriff Joe Nails Illegal Alien Identity Thieves at Popular Restaurant Chain ? Activists Enraged | Stand With Arizona

HE NEVER GOES AFTER BUSINESS OWNERS, ONLY THE ILLEGALS.

If he really wants to end this crap, go after businesses...but he wont of course. ever.

Fuck him.

The government knows damn well that illegal aliens have been stealing identities for years. In recent years, the thieves got smarter and started stealing social security numbers and identities from young children because they knew it would be years before the crime was discovered.

Sheriff Joe has been arresting illegal aliens who are using other people's identities to obtain jobs illegally. Groups are whining that it's not fair. Scores of illegal aliens have been let off the hook for stealing identities, claiming they didn't know the identity actually belonged to another person. Yea, right. Using a fake identity is already illegal, but that is always excused.

With the oppressive Obamacare on the horizon, this is going to be a giant clusterfuck when all those illegals start getting healthcare under those stolen identities. The rightful owner of the identity will likely get the bill. Right now, millions suffer the consequences of identity theft with poor credit, tax bills being sent for income they didn't earn, inability to get loans for school and mortgages and some have been accused of being a thief for using their own identity.

Of course, the government is fully aware of who these people are. The IRS knows damn well that returns are filed using the same identities multiple times. The social security admin knows this as well. The recent poll showing the number of illegals who will, or already do, vote for Dems is further proof that they know where all these folks are and they know they are using stolen names and numbers to look legit. The government refuses to address this problem and it's the citizens who pay the price. It can take years for people to correct the problem and restore their credit. The liberals have yet to express any concern over the hardships that the little people endure just so the illegals can stay and support Dems.

The left will get all mad at Sheriff Joe again and start calling the usual names, like racist. All because he cares more for the people of this country and strives to save them from enduring the hardship of having their identity stolen and their life ruined.

Sheriff Joe Nails Illegal Alien Identity Thieves at Popular Restaurant Chain – Activists Enraged
Sheriff Joe Nails Illegal Alien Identity Thieves at Popular Restaurant Chain ? Activists Enraged | Stand With Arizona

HE NEVER GOES AFTER BUSINESS OWNERS, ONLY THE ILLEGALS.

If he really wants to end this crap, go after businesses...but he wont of course. ever.

Fuck him.

Only the business owners that don't contribute.

I want anyone to dispute this.

This country cant afford to get rid of illegals. It would bankrupt us. We are basically owned by cheap labor.

Sherrif Joe, go fuck yourself. You play up for the camera's but you never go after the businesses that hire them, only the picture opportunity illegals that they hire the next week.

I know, I fucking live here.

This country cant afford to get rid of illegals. It would bankrupt us. We are basically owned by cheap labor.

I dispute it.

There

Sherrif Joe, go fuck yourself. You play up for the camera's but you never go after the businesses that hire them, only the picture opportunity illegals that they hire the next week.

I know, I fucking live here.

Considering the majority of illegals cost society an average of $20,000.00 per year more than they contribute, I doubt it would bankrupt us. But you're welcome to think that if it makes you feel better about siding with criminals.

Damn I almost forgot to post my original thought on this thread.

GO JOE GO

Forum List

Back