🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sheriff Says Black Lives Matter ‘Will Join Forces With ISIS

I wouldn't put it past them joining up with ISIS

Also keep in mind that the DEMOCRAT party is standing in solidarity with these BLM. They are condoning all this chaos, mayhem and disruptions on YOUR LIVES.

vote them out come 2016. NO MORE of this
They have already joined together.

Also keep in mind that the DEMOCRAT party is standing in solidarity with these BLM. They are condoning all this chaos, mayhem and disruptions on YOUR LIVES.

yes I'm sure they have. this is just like the OWS that the DNC put together and supported . they want mayhem and chaos. that is helpful to them in their book. this has been the whole Obama Presidency, first the OWS and now using black people (with these thugs BLM) and our police force. I hope people has had enough and votes them out in 2016.

yes I'm sure they have. this is just like the OWS that the DNC put together and supported . they want mayhem and chaos. that is helpful to them in their book. this has been the whole Obama Presidency, first the OWS and now using black people (with these thugs BLM) and our police force. I hope people has had enough and votes them out in 2016.

BLM is just this years version of the Occubagger movement.

BLM is just this years version of the Occubagger movement.
Yep, the OWS was the white, long haired, smelly bunch of losers, the BLM is the thuggish black bunch of losers, all whipped up and paid for by the Democrat party. I hope people wake to that fact

I've been hearing it all my life and I'm in my 60s, Yet they still don't get it why their lives aren't any better by voting for Democrats all their lives. You can't do anything with people who are so brainwashed and allowed themselves to be "enslaved" to ONE PARTY. Yet they still don't mind being PLAYED for all the country to watch by that same party they vote for. it's degrading but we are tired of hearing about it.

staph, Sweetie, you are confused.

Blacks ARE better off than they were in the 1960's because they voted for Democrats. They aren't riding on the back of the bus. They aren't drinking from separate fountains. They get to vote and compete for the same jobs white folks get.

The people who are worse off are all you stupid white people who voted Republican because they were right with Jesus, and then you wonder why your good jobs are going to India or China, while abortion and gay marriage are still legal.

Forum List

Back