She's Baaaaack: Sarah Palin To Speak At CPAC 2013

She's taken the full force of the hateful Liberal barrage....

Yeah......the wear-and-tear is definitely starting to show......

alg-sarah-palin-jpg.jpg

images

She's taken the full force of the hateful Liberal barrage and comes out laughing at them, knowing she has truth and American greatness on her side
Good God! St. Sarah the Martyred? Sarah the superhero with truth justice and the American way as her aegis?

She's a buffoon. It's widely recognized by even political amateurs that Palin lacks the intellect to be an effective leader. Her resume includes a half term as a Governor of a minor state and she couldn't complete that!

And she's not laughing at Liberals, unless she is encountering Liberals on her way to the bank.

If Sarah Palin is your idea of a leader, your ideas are not that sound.

She's taken the full force of the hateful Liberal barrage and comes out laughing at them, knowing she has truth and American greatness on her side
Good God! St. Sarah the Martyred? Sarah the superhero with truth justice and the American way as her aegis?

She's a buffoon. It's widely recognized by even political amateurs that Palin lacks the intellect to be an effective leader. Her resume includes a half term as a Governor of a minor state and she couldn't complete that!
.....Not-to-mention her pulling a "Lil' Dumbya".....

political-pictures-sarah-palin-role.jpg

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXDS-MluJKQ]Everything That Is Wrong With The Republican Party in 1:48 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

The reason she's laughing is that the guillable knuckleheads on the right think she's actually interested in helping the country and they keep sending her money.

CPAC 2013 speakers

Sarah Palin
Allan West
Rick Santorum
Wayne LaPierre

Can conservatives be any more pathetic?

Sarah Palin
Allan West
Rick Santorum
Wayne LaPierre

That is a list of some very impressive people. It's nice to see their names all on the same list. Thanks.

CPAC 2013 speakers

Sarah Palin
Allan West
Rick Santorum
Wayne LaPierre

Can conservatives be any more pathetic?

You want to talk PATHETIC
You liberals had a former President run around the country speaking for your Dear Leader that was accused of rape and was IMPEACHED

why don't you people worry about your dumb ass speakers

Sarah Palin
Allan West
Rick Santorum
Wayne LaPierre

That is a list of some very impressive people. It's nice to see their names all on the same list. Thanks.

Good god

Can you imagine going to see how Sarah Palin, Rick Santorum, Wayne LaPiere and Allen West think the country should be run?

Conservatives are DOOMED

Sarah Palin
Allan West
Rick Santorum
Wayne LaPierre

Good god

Can you imagine going to see how Sarah Palin, Rick Santorum, Wayne LaPiere and Allen West think the country should be run?

Conservatives are DOOMED

That's an excellent list of people who could help put this country back together.

Well, I would not have believed it, but it appears to be true. Mitt is going to speak at this convention. It appears that their tent is larger than I thought. Either that, or they they want to keep him and his fat cat friends telephone numbers in their rollidex.

Good god

Conservatives are DOOMED

That's an excellent list of people who could help put this country back together.

The more they speak......the more I love it

Well, I would not have believed it, but it appears to be true. Mitt is going to speak at this convention. It appears that their tent is larger than I thought. Either that, or they they want to keep him and his fat cat friends telephone numbers in their rollidex.

I also wish Ann Romney would speak...

leave the liberals for their petty circle jerk, this thread has run it's useless course

Maybe we talk about Mabells obama's butt or something?

Last edited:
Good god

Conservatives are DOOMED

The more they speak......the more I love it

Yeah, I like listening to all of them, especially Palin. She always has interesting, hard hitting things to say which is why you guys worry about her so much. Hell, Lahkota has a fetish for her.

Forum List

Back