She's Baaaaack: Sarah Palin To Speak At CPAC 2013

Ex-President Clinton gets paid to speak.

Last time I took notice of this practice, there was nothing wrong with it.

Psst. "Ex-President"........oh, and he didn't quit in the middle of his elected term either.

Psst. I said ex-President. And what the heck does the fact that Palin resigned have to do with whether or not she gets paid for public speaking?

Unlike Ex-President Clinton, Palin didn't get impeached while in Office.

Neither was Clowntoon.
It failed, just like Palin.

Psst. "Ex-President"........oh, and he didn't quit in the middle of his elected term either.

Psst. I said ex-President. And what the heck does the fact that Palin resigned have to do with whether or not she gets paid for public speaking?

Neither was Clowntoon.

He was impeached, he just wasn't convicted.

Neither was Clowntoon.

Incorrect.

Ex-President Clinton was unquestionably impeached.

I didn't say impeached and convicted.

We know beyond any rational doubt at all that he lied. DNA proved it scientifically. But paying him to "speak" is still worthwhile to liberals. Go figure.

Ex-President Clinton gets paid to speak.

Last time I took notice of this practice, there was nothing wrong with it.

She didn't last long enough to get impeached. She quit for some reason. The evil media she despises so much was going to expose something on her.

Typical of progressives that they need a person to individualize thier hatred of ideas that are opposite of thiers.

I don't think anyone hates her. She's a joke. Not worthy of the intense feeling of hatred. She's just a total joke, something like the village idiot. In fact, the way she is seen around most of the world, that would make her the global village idiot. Quite an honor. :clap2:

Last edited:

She didn't last long enough to get impeached. She quit for some reason. The evil media she despises so much was going to expose something on her.

She didn't quit for some reason. She quit because liberals filed frivolous lawsuit after frivolous lawsuit and tied up her staff in complying with massive discovery requests. The office of the governor simply ceased to function due to litigation. Palin saw that it was hurting the state so she resigned.

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt with assuming that you really didn't know why Palin resigned. She was sued because the label on her jacket was visible. She was sued because she sent a thank you note. She was sued over everything, real, imagined and outright fabricated. At the time of her resignation 27 lawsuits and complaints had been filed against her. All but one was thrown out and she won the only complaint that made it to trial.

Even though the lawsuits were eventually thrown out, but before they got to that point, they had to be litigated. The cost to the state was enormous. She was right to resign. She had no choice. The choice to waste taxpayer funds was not a choice.

She didn't quit for some reason. She quit because liberals filed frivolous lawsuit after frivolous lawsuit and tied up her staff in complying with massive discovery requests. The office of the governor simply ceased to function due to litigation. Palin saw that it was hurting the state so she resigned.

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt with assuming that you really didn't know why Palin resigned. She was sued because the label on her jacket was visible. She was sued because she sent a thank you note. She was sued over everything, real, imagined and outright fabricated. At the time of her resignation 27 lawsuits and complaints had been filed against her. All but one was thrown out and she won the only complaint that made it to trial.

Even though the lawsuits were eventually thrown out, but before they got to that point, they had to be litigated. The cost to the state was enormous. She was right to resign. She had no choice. The choice to waste taxpayer funds was not a choice.

She quit because she had a book deal lined up, so she decided to chase the cash.

Don't forget she had to pay for her own defense in these lawsuits and it was leading her and her family into bankruptcy.

She quit because she had a book deal lined up, so she decided to chase the cash.
She got the book deal lined up after she stepped down due to going bankrupt after 27 ethics lawsuits were filed against her.

She got the book deal lined up after she stepped down due to going bankrupt after 27 ethics lawsuits were filed against her.

She signed the book deal in May of 2009 and stepped down as governor that July.

Sure. And you have this on the word of highly placed and accountable sources?

Palin joins a growing list of GOP favorites set to address the high-profile event, including Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), 2012 vice presidential candidate Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.), former Florida governor Jeb Bush, former Pennsylvania senator and presidential candidate Rick Santorum, and NRA CEO Wayne LaPierre. Conference organizers have also extended invites to a number of notable conservative figures.

... Palin joins a growing list of GOP favorites

growing - growing - growing ... Gone With the Wind, 2014-2016.

She signed the book deal in May of 2009 and stepped down as governor that July.
My bad. You are correct but never the less, she was already in the process of going bankrupt at the time and the governors office was tied up in countless litigation due to the overwhelming lawsuits being filed against her. She made the right decision to turn over the office to Lt. Gov. Sean Parnell so her policies and reforms could get pushed through without any delay.

Last edited:
The truth is that we are not lying when we tell you guys that we don't hate Palin. We really do love her! I guess that the tea party has come to believe that we never tell the truth about anything. Don't you guys understand how easy it would be to manipulate you, with a belief system like that? Hell, just knowing that she is in the republican party, and not in ours, is reason enough to send her roses! If Palin did not exist, we democrats would have to find a way to elevate Bachmann, or that weird lady from New jersey, or the other weird lady from Nevada. The fact that I can't even remember their names demonstrates how difficult that would be!

that must chap your petty ass, everything else does

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuGY7ELkCyE]Bill O'Reilly Calls Out Sarah Palin On Fox News! - YouTube[/ame]

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
529.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
She's taken the full force of the hateful Liberal barrage and comes out laughing at them, knowing she has truth and American greatness on her side

Forum List

Back