She's Baaaaack: Sarah Palin To Speak At CPAC 2013

That's an excellent list of people who could help put this country back together.

The more they speak......the more I love it

Yeah, I like listening to all of them, especially Palin. She always has interesting, hard hitting things to say which is why you guys worry about her so much. Hell, Lahkota has a fetish for her.

I can't wait for someone at CPAC 2013 to stand up, point their finger and say.....YOU cost us the 2012 election!

leave the liberals for their petty circle jerk, this thread has run it's useless course

Maybe we talk about Mabells obama's butt or something?

How about faux beastiality videos. Can we talk about those?

Sarah Palin scares me! What if she becomes President Palin?

I know the feeling. It's like a "President" Obama.

Oh FUCK! This is a bad nightmare and I can't wake up!

I love CPAC conferences

We usually get so many hilarious threads about it

I love CPAC conferences

I love CPAC too, soo many psychotic speakers.. Sooo little time. We can get so many weird quotes all right here too.

but can you identify anything significant in conservative/libertarian thinking with which you disagree. I'm afraid you lack the IQ for that

This is why liberals are reduced to violent personal attack.

I love CPAC conferences

I love CPAC too, soo many psychotic speakers.. Sooo little time. We can get so many weird quotes all right here too.

but can you identify anything significant in conservative/libertarian thinking with which you disagree. I'm afraid you lack the IQ for that

I don't believe Homeland Security is much worried about Liberal homegrown terrorists. It's the radical right-wingers that concern them - and rightly so...

I love CPAC conferences

If you were truly intellectually superior, surely by now you would have figured out that Conservatism is and always has been a dismal failure and consistent only in being behind the curve of history.

I love CPAC conferences

Why? Some of the idea's are good ones. I certainly want to expand the economy and build infrastructure, but if you're going to give billions of dollars to the banks, corperations and idiocy. I can't agree with you. Sorry.

By Mollie Reilly

Sarah Palin is slated to make an appearance at this year's Conservative Political Action Conference, the American Conservative Union announced Monday.

“We are pleased to again welcome Governor Sarah Palin to CPAC in March,” ACU chairman Al Cardenas said in a statement. “Governor Palin electrified the crowd in 2012 and we are thrilled to welcome her back this year.”

The former Alaska governor and 2008 Republican vice presidential candidate also appeared at last year's CPAC.

Palin joins a growing list of GOP favorites set to address the high-profile event, including Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), 2012 vice presidential candidate Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.), former Florida governor Jeb Bush, former Pennsylvania senator and presidential candidate Rick Santorum, and NRA CEO Wayne LaPierre. Conference organizers have also extended invites to a number of notable conservative figures.

More (Plus Top Palinisms): Sarah Palin To Speak At CPAC 2013

You guys are just skerred of her cause she so smert.

Forum List

Back