She's Baaaaack: Sarah Palin To Speak At CPAC 2013

Daily Kos: Louie "We should have killed them all" Gohmert

In the steaming jungle that is CPAC a new and terrible lizard has arisen, gnashing his teeth and baring his breast Louis Gohmert [the world stupidest still breathing politician] slavered

Texas congressman Louie Gohmert - for more information, google "louie gohmert idiot" -- is the true delight of this WAR PANEL. Within the first three minutes of his speech, he has already:
Condemned the government for giving up on the Vietnam War. "Vietnam was winnable, but people in Washington decided we would not win it."
Condemned the government for not declaring war on Iran after the U.S. embassy in Tehran was sieged in 1979.
Defended our support of the Northern Alliance in Afghanistan by saying, "I know they're Muslims, but they're our friends."

By Mollie Reilly

Sarah Palin is slated to make an appearance at this year's Conservative Political Action Conference, the American Conservative Union announced Monday.

“We are pleased to again welcome Governor Sarah Palin to CPAC in March,” ACU chairman Al Cardenas said in a statement. “Governor Palin electrified the crowd in 2012 and we are thrilled to welcome her back this year.”

The former Alaska governor and 2008 Republican vice presidential candidate also appeared at last year's CPAC.

Palin joins a growing list of GOP favorites set to address the high-profile event, including Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), 2012 vice presidential candidate Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.), former Florida governor Jeb Bush, former Pennsylvania senator and presidential candidate Rick Santorum, and NRA CEO Wayne LaPierre. Conference organizers have also extended invites to a number of notable conservative figures.

More (Plus Top Palinisms): Sarah Palin To Speak At CPAC 2013

The CPAC Theme song!

Last edited by a moderator:
CPAC against Chris Christie for the soul of the Republican Party

My money is on Chris Christie

Last edited:
looks like the Thrilla from Wasilla brought a big gulp w/ her to the podium. She couldn't drink one of those in TWO days much less one :lol:
http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/...o-lash-gop-establishment-and-obama-alike?lite
Palin's speech was familiar for its folksiness (or kitsch) that helped her build a national profile following her stint as John McCain's running mate in 2008. She drank from a Big Gulp at one point during her speech — an allusion to the ban on large soft drinks sought by New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg. And she joked of her Christmas present to her husband, Todd: "He's got the rifle, I've got the rack."

this is why Frank adores her

Last edited:

Sarah Palin scares me! What if she becomes President Palin?

If she becomes President, the nation will survive and, based on her experience as governor of Alaska, there'll be more bipartisanship than we're finding now.

Forum List

Back