She's Baaaaack: Sarah Palin To Speak At CPAC 2013

Palin is dispensable. she lacks every characteristic required to be thought of legitimately as a national leader. She's a rodeo clown. She is hardly qualified to manage the Wassila Wendy's. But Conservatives keep rolling her out. Why? Is she articulate? Inspiring? Able to communicate the vital message of the modern Conservative movement? Hardly, on all counts.

But, just as they say in Alcoholics Anonymous, repeating the same actions and expecting different results defines insanity.

Probably to remind you that she still has better qualifications than Obama did when you gave him unprecedented power. Unfortunately, the denial of the left is overwhelming.
Unprecedented power? The word you're struggling with is H-Y-P-E-R-B-L-E.

Yes unprecedented power. And no, I know how to spell Hyperbole. If that's the word I was looking for, I would have easily used it.

How on earth can you possibly deny that this President has been given unprecedented powers?

We are guaranteed a win in 2016.

Thank you republican party.

Naw, don't get your hopes up about Palin. The pragmatics in the party are gaining momentum, the crazies won't be able to provide as easy a target in 2016 as they have up to now.

I know she's fun, but maybe some serious candidates would be helpful right about now.

Conservatives are the pragmatic ones. You see, we realize that you can't keep spending money we don't have indefinitely. It would be nice if the Democrats and so called moderate Republicans would realize that.

That's funny. Seriously funny...

Deficit-Attention-GOP.jpg

Naw, don't get your hopes up about Palin. The pragmatics in the party are gaining momentum, the crazies won't be able to provide as easy a target in 2016 as they have up to now.

I know she's fun, but maybe some serious candidates would be helpful right about now.

Conservatives are the pragmatic ones. You see, we realize that you can't keep spending money we don't have indefinitely. It would be nice if the Democrats and so called moderate Republicans would realize that.

You can only change the course of our spending if you have the votes. Avoid saying crazy things, get elected, prove yourselves, move right as you gain more seats. That, to me, would be the pragmatic approach. Trying to shove simplistic absolutism down everyone's throat? Not so pragmatic.

You can only change the course of our spending if you have the votes. Avoid saying crazy things, get elected, prove yourselves, move right as you gain more seats. That, to me, would be the pragmatic approach. Trying to shove simplistic absolutism down everyone's throat? Not so pragmatic.

So let's lie about the problems we are facing instead?

You may be right but right now, we are looking great. The baggers are imploding and there are no good middle of the road republicans to worry about at this time.

So let's lie about the problems we are facing instead?

:rolleyes:

Okay, never mind. Do what you will.

Nonsense.

No one advocates spending money we don’t have.

And it’s dogmatic conservatives who blindly beat the drum for foolish and unwarranted tax and spending cuts that would do little to address the deficit and likely slow economic recovery.

By Mollie Reilly

Sarah Palin is slated to make an appearance at this year's Conservative Political Action Conference, the American Conservative Union announced Monday.

“We are pleased to again welcome Governor Sarah Palin to CPAC in March,” ACU chairman Al Cardenas said in a statement. “Governor Palin electrified the crowd in 2012 and we are thrilled to welcome her back this year.”

The former Alaska governor and 2008 Republican vice presidential candidate also appeared at last year's CPAC.

Palin joins a growing list of GOP favorites set to address the high-profile event, including Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), 2012 vice presidential candidate Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.), former Florida governor Jeb Bush, former Pennsylvania senator and presidential candidate Rick Santorum, and NRA CEO Wayne LaPierre. Conference organizers have also extended invites to a number of notable conservative figures.

More (Plus Top Palinisms): Sarah Palin To Speak At CPAC 2013

So what conservatives showing up CPAC that's not breaking news.

Look, guys, we have to be more subtle about this. If the conservatives really figure out that the clowns on their fringe are making them laughing stock, the jig will be up. Hell, they could get hip, and start going back to spokespeople like William F. Buckley was. Then, it would be curtains for us demorats!

Forum List

Back