🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

She's running! Chelsea Manning files to run for U.S. Senate in Maryland

we were just discussing LGBTQs -ASDFGHJKL in the other thread
they are much, much more likely to be mentally unstable

she will represent well, ALL people of all races/genders--she will speak for and protect ALL
except white, hetero Christians
along with being LGBTQ, who have much, much higher rates of suicide = mental instability---she gives away military secrets---wow--what a great candidate

They let convicted felons run for senate in Maryland?

Well, somebody said that Obama's pardon undid the conviction knock-on penalties. Apparently so, since he did file to run. But I see your point: I bet some people in that office did some looking-up of the law on that.

I'd love see what would happen to Manning if he were to dress up nice and sexy and go into any biker-bar in the country.
I'll even pay for the 'fuck-me' pumps.
Biker bars are not in the kountry hunney, they are in cities...

WRONG!

Biggest biker bars in KY and FL are all in the sticks!

Maryland, too.....I would think Manning might not want to campaign in the one here near the gun range......

It should still be in the brig!

Really? How so???????

When you steal classified material and give it to the enemy that is where you belong, for the rest of your life if not the firing squad.

So, if a member of the gestapo leaked what the Nazis were doing to people including using them for scientific experiments that he would not have been a hero for alerting the world as to what was going on?

It might get elected. It is afterall a victim of white American Christians.

Really? How so???????

When you steal classified material and give it to the enemy that is where you belong, for the rest of your life if not the firing squad.

So, if a member of the gestapo leaked what the Nazis were doing to people including using them for scientific experiments that he would not have been a hero for alerting the world as to what was going on?

Not to the Nazis he would not have been

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Really? How so???????

Unfriggin' believable...........

Really? How so???????

Aldrich Ames was seen as a hero in Russia. Not so much here. That is the way it works, if you steal classified material form your own country and give it to the enemy you are not a hero to any except the enemy.

Really? How so???????

Aldrich Ames was seen as a hero in Russia. Not so much here. That is the way it works, if you steal classified material form your own country and give it to the enemy you are not a hero to any except the enemy.

He told the world about the war crimes being committed by certain rogue elements of the military and the CIA and doing it in our name. Yeah, I want to know and the world needed to know. It's wrong no matter what side you may or may not be on.

He told the world about the war crimes being committed by certain rogue elements of the military and the CIA and doing it in our name. Yeah, I want to know and the world needed to know. It's wrong no matter what side you may or may not be on.

It stole 750,000 classified documents and gave them to the enemy. You do not need to steal 750,000 classified documents and you do not need to hand them over to the enemy in order to get the word out about abuses by the military.

It stole 750,000 classified documents and gave them to the enemy. You do not need to steal 750,000 classified documents and you do not need to hand them over to the enemy in order to get the word out about abuses by the military.

What enemy did Manning give them to?

WikiLeaks which has ties to Russia.

And even without the ties to Russia they are still an enemy of the US

'

When did Russia become an enemy of USA.INC? Was it before or after the last administration signed off on Uranium One?

'

When did Russia become an enemy of USA.INC? Was it before or after the last administration signed off on Uranium One?

Russia has been an enemy of the US pretty much since the end of WWII.
Perhaps you have heard of the Cold War?
Why do you think we keep so many troops in Europe.

`
`

While I don't think she has a chance of winning, I wish Chelsea the best of luck and my support.

'

I like how you ignore the 750,000 classified documents. Why did he take so many and turn them all over the WikiLeaks? They did not all deal with what you are trying to make him a hero for. Why the rest? Why give them to an untrustworthy agent like WikiLeaks?

Forum List

Back