🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

She's running! Chelsea Manning files to run for U.S. Senate in Maryland

Chelsea Manning is the left’s Joe Arpaio.
I don't know about that beyond her probably not being someone who is well positioned for earning the privilege to hold high elected office.
As far as liberals are concerned "it" is positioned just right.
What about an individual whom a court-martial convicted of violations of the Espionage Act positions them "just right" for earning the privilege to hold high elected office?

I don't know about that beyond her probably not being someone who is well positioned for earning the privilege to hold high elected office.
What about an individual whom a court-martial convicted of violations of the Espionage Act positions them "just right" for earning the privilege to hold high elected office?

liberals love criminals and Freaks of nature...

If she were running in NY, she'd get Hillary's vote!

She had her 15 minutes of fame, and managed to squeeze 30 out of it. Now I wish she would just go away.

the thread on this by another poster was closed. thought i'd post it so we can discuss it!

Chelsea Manning files to run for US Senate seat in Maryland

DTc7_CoXcAEVz32.jpg

I saw that. It's Maryland. Gawd only knows.

Maryland really goes for the crazy left winger candidates

Hell I am cheering IT on! IT is primarying a sitting democrat senator! good luck! Even if IT doesn't win lets hope IT manages to make the sitting senator spend lots of money!

Democrats and Liberals have never found a pervert or a perversion they wouldn't embrace as normal. ..... :cuckoo:

A start to end this madness gripping our nation and many of the wackos in it is to STOP CALLING A MAN A "SHE/HER". They can change anything they want, but they cannot change what they were born as. The MAN is running for office. HE can wear a skirt, get breast implants, do whatever floats HIS boat...but HE is not a SHE or HER. Just stop it.

Cons will love this. She lloks good.

Chelsea Manning files to run as Democrat for US Senate in Maryland
4122.jpg

Chelsea Manning, the former US army private who was imprisoned for passing information to WikiLeaks, has filed to run for a seat in the US Senate.

A federal election filing, made on Thursday, confirmed Manning’s intention to run in the November elections as a Democrat.

That would range her against Ben Cardin, the senior senator from Maryland who has served since 2007. The senior Democrat on the Senate foreign affairs committee, Cardin has emerged as a key party voice on investigations into Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election.

An almost perfect representation of the modern Democratic ideal…

• One who has unremorsefully committed treason against his own country, while in the service of our military. In a sane society, he would have been put to death by firing squad.
  • He's so f•••ed up in his head, that he doesn't know the difference between men and women, and is confused about which he is.

Too bad he'll be too young to run for president or another 5 years. He's the best Dems have.

I thought you couldn't run for office if you'd been convicted. My husband pointed out Obama pardoned him/her. I'm not sure if that cuts it or not.

Forum List

Back