🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

She's running! Chelsea Manning files to run for U.S. Senate in Maryland

I thought you couldn't run for office if you'd been convicted. My husband pointed out Obama pardoned him/her. I'm not sure if that cuts it or not.
As I understand it with a pardon your conviction still stands but you don't have to list you are a convicted felon.
Which does not help that ass wipe as everyone already knows.

I thought you couldn't run for office if you'd been convicted. My husband pointed out Obama pardoned him/her. I'm not sure if that cuts it or not.
As I understand it with a pardon your conviction still stands but you don't have to list you are a convicted felon.
Which does not help that ass wipe as everyone already knows.

Right that's what I understood too, but my husband seemed to think that the pardon would vacate it enough that he/she could run.

I don't know, it's just a curiosity that I'm not willing to pay my lawyer $800 to ask heh

Democraps love anyone that has some of the worst qualities for a politician like Nancy Pelosi, or Hillary, or even Obama for example. :cuckoo:

So it's no surprise that they would embrace and support a traitorous mentally ill nutjob for senator. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
The Senate won't allow him to be seated lust like the weren't going to allow Roy Moore to be seated.

Democraps love anyone that has some of the worst qualities for a politician like Nancy Pelosi, or Hillary, or even Obama for example. :cuckoo:

So it's no surprise that they would embrace and support a traitorous mentally ill nutjob for senator. :cuckoo:

No, the Dems aren't behind this. Ben Cardin is "only" 74 and is a longtime Dem senator and will die in office, presumably. He is running again in 2018 and has already raised a lot of money, not that he needs any since he's a shoo-in.

This is a publicity stunt by some shadowy group that wants to stir up commotion and upset in the U.S., not only in unlucky Maryland, by running a convicted traitor who is also a transvestite. Well played, Russkies. Or Soros, or whoever is paying this guy Manning a living wage to do this kind of thing. It costs money to mount a Senate campaign, and Manning has no visible means of support, after all --- no one would hire him!

I'd love see what would happen to Manning if he were to dress up nice and sexy and go into any biker-bar in the country.
I'll even pay for the 'fuck-me' pumps.

I'd love see what would happen to Manning if he were to dress up nice and sexy and go into any biker-bar in the country.
I'll even pay for the 'fuck-me' pumps.
Biker bars are not in the kountry hunney, they are in cities...

Cons will love this. She lloks good.

Chelsea Manning files to run as Democrat for US Senate in Maryland
4122.jpg

Chelsea Manning, the former US army private who was imprisoned for passing information to WikiLeaks, has filed to run for a seat in the US Senate.

A federal election filing, made on Thursday, confirmed Manning’s intention to run in the November elections as a Democrat.

That would range her against Ben Cardin, the senior senator from Maryland who has served since 2007. The senior Democrat on the Senate foreign affairs committee, Cardin has emerged as a key party voice on investigations into Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election.

He looks good?

Only if you are a gay male!

Cons will love this. She lloks good.

Chelsea Manning files to run as Democrat for US Senate in Maryland
4122.jpg

Chelsea Manning, the former US army private who was imprisoned for passing information to WikiLeaks, has filed to run for a seat in the US Senate.

A federal election filing, made on Thursday, confirmed Manning’s intention to run in the November elections as a Democrat.

That would range her against Ben Cardin, the senior senator from Maryland who has served since 2007. The senior Democrat on the Senate foreign affairs committee, Cardin has emerged as a key party voice on investigations into Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election.

A treasonous c*nt, the perfect Dem candidate.

Maybe he can be your presidential candidate.

Forum List

Back