Shin Yamamoto to be reviewing climate science info!!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
After deliberating with my skeptic pals, JC, Frank, SSDD et. al......we have decided that the honorable Shin Yamamoto shall be reviewing any and all climate science related information on this forum!! As such, if the data sets and models are fraudulent, Mr Yamamoto will be providing his expert analysis via tape delay video.

He has studied the most recent posts from both Mamooth and Crick.

His analysis indicates that the information provided by these AGW enthusiasts is............

We expect to see Mr Yamamoto to be making frequent appearances in this forum!!

Skook, the quantity of your idiot spamming has gone way over acceptable levels again. The pathetic nature and the lameness of it hasn't changed, but the sheer volume of it has. You need to cut way back. This folder is not your personal spamming and trolling zone.

After deliberating with my skeptic pals, JC, Frank, SSDD et. al......we have decided that the honorable Shin Yamamoto shall be reviewing any and all climate science related information on this forum!! As such, if the data sets and models are fraudulent, Mr Yamamoto will be providing his expert analysis via tape delay video.

His analysis indicates that the information provided by these AGW enthusiasts is............

After deliberating with my skeptic pals, JC, Frank, SSDD et. al..

Based on his flawed understanding of basic physics, you should probably leave SSDD off your list of advisors.

Based on his flawed understanding of basic physics, you should probably leave SSDD off your list of advisors.

Ahhh.....its all good!! Main thing is, I thought it about time to have an outside entity provide a compass to people popping in here for a look!! Yamamoto here has some Zen-like qualities and exudes decisiveness. With the climate info, he really does have this special ability to ferret out the real stoopid stuff posted up by ENVIRONMENT forum fraudsters!!:coffee:

Still pissed that you couldn't prove your point? You are getting to be as big a crybaby as mammoth...does that make you proud?

Here, have a look at a bit of actual science...the derivation of the entire "greenhouse effect" without greenhouse gas forcing. Feel free to point out any errors.

THE HOCKEY SCHTICK Derivation of the entire 33 C greenhouse effect without radiative forcing from greenhouse gases
THE HOCKEY SCHTICK Why greenhouse gas radiative forcing doesn t explain Earth s energy budget
THE HOCKEY SCHTICK Derivation of the effective radiating height entire 33 C greenhouse effect without radiative forcing from greenhouse gases
THE HOCKEY SCHTICK The Greenhouse Equation
THE HOCKEY SCHTICK Why the atmosphere is in horizontal thermodynamic equilibrium but not vertical equilibrium
THE HOCKEY SCHTICK The Greenhouse Equation predicts 1 change in cloud cover changes global temperature by 1 C
THE HOCKEY SCHTICK Quick and dirty explanation of the Greenhouse Equation and theory
THE HOCKEY SCHTICK Why Greenhouse Gases Don t Affect the Greenhouse Equation or Lapse Rate

Believing in a little magic is just as stupid as believing in a lot of magic...

Forum List

Back