Shiny object alert: Trump wants Clinton emails released

Okay...the Secretary of State and D nominee for POTUS DESTROYS 33,000 GOVERNMENT emails and we are suppose to ignore this. Only if you are blind, deaf, and dumb.

Tell me what would happen to the average joe government worker, if he/she destroyed government property?
Defend it all you want, I fully recognize the Lock Her Up crew... but my point stands regarding the timing of all this. Trump could have called for the emails when he got into office. He is doing it now for political reasons

Yup, I'm sure you'll be disappointed to find out zero of the emails went to Bill, and only two were about the wedding.
I’m not to worried about it. I don’t really care what happens to Clinton. If she did something wrong then she should be held accountable... but I’m also not going to let that narrative distract from the things that are actually happening with our leadership that are now in power.

Glad to see you referred to actual "leadership", we haven't seen much of that in the last 16 years.
Unfortunately our current leadership seems to be leading us to the gutter instead of to prosperity. It is unfortunate because he actually does have great potential but his ego is pissing it all away.

The timing is suspect? Since when does Trump have to worry about "negative press" when everything in the freaking criminal conspiracy in the MSM is consistently negative? Trump wanted the Hildabeast's e-mails released before he was president.
He used “lock her up” to support his “crooked Hillary” character which y’all ate hook lone and sinker. Once he gain office he went soft on his old friend and backed away from all that talk. He is bringing it up now as the next shines object distraction like he does every time the heat gets turned up

Okay...the Secretary of State and D nominee for POTUS DESTROYS 33,000 GOVERNMENT emails and we are suppose to ignore this. Only if you are blind, deaf, and dumb.

Tell me what would happen to the average joe government worker, if he/she destroyed government property?
Defend it all you want, I fully recognize the Lock Her Up crew... but my point stands regarding the timing of all this. Trump could have called for the emails when he got into office. He is doing it now for political reasons

Yup, I'm sure you'll be disappointed to find out zero of the emails went to Bill, and only two were about the wedding.
I’m not to worried about it. I don’t really care what happens to Clinton. If she did something wrong then she should be held accountable... but I’m also not going to let that narrative distract from the things that are actually happening with our leadership that are now in power.

Glad to see you referred to actual "leadership", we haven't seen much of that in the last 16 years.
Unfortunately our current leadership seems to be leading us to the gutter instead of to prosperity. It is unfortunate because he actually does have great potential but his ego is pissing it all away.
/----/ Leading us into the gutter? Are you that delusional or do you hate America so much you think success is when everyone is equally miserable?
U.S. economy grew at a 3 percent rate, a win for Trump
The U.S. economy expanded at a 3 percent annualized rate between July and September, advancing President Trump's goal of faster economic growth and potentially providing a tail wind to Republican efforts to overhaul the tax code.

The robust pace of economic growth defied analysts' expectations that activity might slow in the third quarter because of Hurricane Harvey. This marks the second quarter of above-trend growth for Trump, after the economy expanded at a annualized pace of 3.1 percent in the spring, the Bureau of Economic Analysis reported Friday.

Combined with a strong labor market and record highs in the stock market — the Standard & Poor's 500 index is up 15 percent year to date — the economy is proving to be an ally of a president who is otherwise suffering from unusually low approval numbers and political conflicts. But opinions vary greatly over whether Trump should take credit for the uptick in growth.

The timing is suspect? Since when does Trump have to worry about "negative press" when everything in the freaking criminal conspiracy in the MSM is consistently negative? Trump wanted the Hildabeast's e-mails released before he was president.
He used “lock her up” to support his “crooked Hillary” character which y’all ate hook lone and sinker. Once he gain office he went soft on his old friend and backed away from all that talk. He is bringing it up now as the next shines object distraction like he does every time the heat gets turned up
/----/ As president, there is nothing he can do about crooked Hildabeast. It's up to the DOJ and FBI now. Unlike Obama, Trump is not a dictator.

Things must be heating up over on Pennsylvania Ave. Trump wants to release the Clinton emails and the timing of this announcement is pretty suspect. It seems to me such an obvious distraction, food for the fish, something he knows his base will tear into and divert attention from any negative press he might have coming his way. I bet he’s been saving this one for a while. Is this as transparent to you all as it is to me?

Trump wants remaining State Dept. Clinton emails released - CNNPolitics
Do you believe that the American people have a right to know what is in those emails?

Yea, unfortunately Liberals are the ones pissing it all away. Not to mention Democrats, who have spent about a year flushing time and lot's of money down the toilet trying to cover for Hillary and the DNC.

Things must be heating up over on Pennsylvania Ave. Trump wants to release the Clinton emails and the timing of this announcement is pretty suspect. It seems to me such an obvious distraction, food for the fish, something he knows his base will tear into and divert attention from any negative press he might have coming his way. I bet he’s been saving this one for a while. Is this as transparent to you all as it is to me?

No...the mueller indictments are the shiny objects......since he is now implicated in covering up the Uranium One scandal.....and regular political journalists are now calling for him to step down as the lead in the investigation....

/----/ Leading us into the gutter? Are you that delusional or do you hate America so much you think success is when everyone is equally miserable?
The U.S. economy expanded at a 3 percent annualized rate between July and September, advancing President Trump's goal of faster economic growth and potentially providing a tail wind to Republican efforts to overhaul the tax code.

The robust pace of economic growth defied analysts' expectations that activity might slow in the third quarter because of Hurricane Harvey. This marks the second quarter of above-trend growth for Trump, after the economy expanded at a annualized pace of 3.1 percent in the spring, the Bureau of Economic Analysis reported Friday.

Combined with a strong labor market and record highs in the stock market — the Standard & Poor's 500 index is up 15 percent year to date — the economy is proving to be an ally of a president who is otherwise suffering from unusually low approval numbers and political conflicts. But opinions vary greatly over whether Trump should take credit for the uptick in growth.
First of all it was on Obama’s budget. But I’ll also say that if Trump gets tax reform right and keeps cutting the right regulations he can do good things for the economy. As far as our civil discourse. I’ve never seen it so bad. Partisanship and division... never seen it so bad. He has a truly ugly side and it is an embarrassment to our country when our leader acts like a spoiled child

Do you believe that the American people have a right to know what is in those emails?
Of course not. Should we get open access to all our government leaders emails and communications? Hell no

First of all it was on Obama’s budget. But I’ll also say that if Trump gets tax reform right and keeps cutting the right regulations he can do good things for the economy. As far as our civil discourse. I’ve never seen it so bad. Partisanship and division... never seen it so bad. He has a truly ugly side and it is an embarrassment to our country when our leader acts like a spoiled child
/—/ Oh I’ve seen it this bad. All during Vietnam, LBJ and Nixon. In some cases it was worse back in the 60s and 70s.

Agree brother, if it is confirmed wrong doing, lock her up! Same with agent Orange!

Agree brother, if it is confirmed wrong doing, lock her up! Same with

Yup or the last 10 months!

Is this another example of liberal dishonest spin?? Stock market all time highs, GDP higher than Obama, what is your justification for saying, "leading us to the gutter instead of prosperity"?

Last edited:
Straightforward from here:
1 Mueller leaks charges
2 Mueller leaks indictment imminent
3 Mueller catches leaker
4 Mueller arrests himself

Has anyone quoted just one that was a dreaded security leak?
Don't you think they would have done?

Straightforward from here:
1 Mueller leaks charges
2 Mueller leaks indictment imminent
3 Mueller catches leaker
4 Mueller arrests himself

Talk about a white boys made up mind
Jealous of our C grabber as he is known all over the world?

No...the mueller indictments are the shiny objects......since he is now implicated in covering up the Uranium One scandal.....and regular political journalists are now calling for him to step down as the lead in the investigation....
What’s the Uranium One scandal? Be specific because I’ve heard a lot of false BS about it from the right.

What’s the Uranium One scandal? Be specific because I’ve heard a lot of false BS about it from the right.
/—-/ Oh that silly old uranium thingy? Hillary was just looking for some donations to her charity so she could help feed and clothe hungry naked children, nothing to it at all. P

Forum List

Back