Shock: Mccain Campaign Volunteer Attacked And Mutilated In Pittsburgh

I doubt anyone will feel like gloating.

I find it sad that this women felt the need to do this. It reminds me of Susan Smith and how she tried to blame a black man of murdering her sons. It plays to the worst parts of our country. There will be those who actually believe this woman WAS attacked and that it's some vast cover-up to help Obama steal the presidency.

It's pathetic.

well lets see all the conservatives who were so outraged etc.....what ya got to say now...it was obvious from the beginning it was a fake..just like the vp candidate...yet yall jumped on it like a duck on a june bug....so desperate for anything to make mccain/palin ticket loook good.

well lets see all the conservatives who were so outraged etc.....what ya got to say now...it was obvious from the beginning it was a fake..just like the vp candidate...yet yall jumped on it like a duck on a june bug....so desperate for anything to make mccain/palin ticket loook good.

What I got to say is cry me a river. After all the trumped up bullshit you have hit Palin with and never apologized for, and remember Rathergate? Anybody ever apologize to the boys down in Durham? btw that nut case who should be in prison for falsely accusing those boys is getting ready to publish a book. So cry me a river.

You liberals are funnee as hell, soon as news came about a McCain supporter yelling "kill him" you ran with it. creamed all over yerselves with the wickedness of McCain's crowds. No someone gets her face carved by an Obama supporter and yer biding yer time, trying to find a way to condone it..

Yes, I'm an ass all right. and proud to be one.

actually, the thing seems to point to her having done it to herself, in a mirror, which is why the "B" is BACKWARDS! ! ! !

What I got to say is cry me a river. After all the trumped up bullshit you have hit Palin with and never apologized for, and remember Rathergate? Anybody ever apologize to the boys down in Durham? btw that nut case who should be in prison for falsely accusing those boys is getting ready to publish a book. So cry me a river.
No one has hit Palin with anything trumped up. And pretending a black man did something like this is race baiting and racist in the extreme. And the fact that you condone it is very telling.

Durham had nothing to do with any election.

What is it Palin was accused of that she didnt do?

Bush's records are still missing so you cant even prove Rather was wrong.

Now this was a couple fo weeks before an election and obviously a race baiting case.

You are one sick person.

No one has hit Palin with anything trumped up. And pretending a black man did something like this is race baiting and racist in the extreme. And the fact that you condone it is very telling.

not true, not true, everything you have ran with turned out to be untrue. Oh and as far as racing baiting goes you conveniently passed over the entire Durham situation. my my my

How could this, if true, made McCAin-Palin loook good? That seems like more of the zero-sum-gain philosophy that you liberals have.:cuckoo:

I'm going to ask this in all seriousness and sincerity...and I'm going to ask it knowing full well the type of responses I'm going to get...

Can we all, please take a deep breath and try to regain some intellectual honesty here?

The liberals on the board who are freaking out about apologies need to really take a step back and ask yourselves if this is the type of political discourse you want to be party to...and yes, in this instance, conservatives who jumped on this story need to ask if you wanted the story to be true more than you wanted to think about whether or not it sounded true.

The Drudge Report is known for posting stories fast and dirty. Everyone with half a brain recognizes this and understands that stories posted on the site are going to be updated frequently or disproved and recanted. The Drudge Report has never claimed otherwise...and it was the first site to put up that the woman's story was being questioned by the Pittsburgh Police AND one of the first to put up the fact that the story was a hoax.

Drudge Report does NOT need to apologize for being a site that posts breaking news stories before they have fully played out and updates them as needed! We do not need to apologize for reading the stories and responding to them as they appear and change and evolve!

This nonsense about not discussing anything until it is fully played out is just that....NONSENSE. Did we not discuss the Duke Lacrosse Rape case until it was all over? Did we not discuss whether Sarah Palin's son was really her grandson? Have we refrained from discussing Tasergate?

No, of course not...this is a DISCUSSION BOARD!!!! Should articles be taken with a grain of salt? Absolutely... But there are examples of this happening on BOTH sides of the political spectrum...and we all need to stop with this PHONY FALSE OUTRAGE and DEMANDING OF APOLOGIES.

Its just pathetic...and seriously...we're all better than that.

If you got all wrapped up in this story, believed it was true...got angry at the imaginary attacker...well, lesson learned...be a bit more skeptical about these types of stories.

I was completely one of the people who discussed the Michelle Obama story at length because of the questions I already have about their previous statements and stories. I'm glad that the hotel story was a fake...it is one less example I have of them acting as "do as I say, not what I do" politicians.

But it doesn't mean that the discussion wasn't interesting or valid...and I certainly don't have to apologize to anyone for commenting on it - especially since I am not claiming that it is still true.

If you thought that this most recent story seemed phony...like so many people did on BOTH the Left AND THE RIGHT...great...you were right this time - you, me, and Michelle Malkin can go have a beer and toast how brilliant we are.

I'm concerned about the faux-outrage that seems to be becoming "the norm" here. We discuss developing stories all the time...to say that we aren't going to discuss anything until its fully developed and vetted is nonsense.

Seriously...with all due respect for all the points expressed here...this board is getting a bit out of control. We all need to exhale a bit and remember that we're just people with differing opinions who, for the most part, want what is best for our country. We're going to discuss things that turn out to be true or not true...or this is going to turn into a very quiet board.

I could argue every point you made.

Here is your homework son.

ThomHartmann.com - Midnight Ride of the Rabble

Let's be blunt. The real agenda of the new conservatives is nothing less than the destruction of democracy in the United States of America. And feudalism is one of their weapons.
In their brave new world, corporations are more suited to governance than are the unpredictable rabble called citizens. Corporations should control politics, control the commons, control health care, control our airwaves, control the "free" market, and even control our schools. Although corporations can't vote, these new conservatives claim they should have human rights, like privacy from government inspections of their political activity and the free speech right to lie to politicians and citizens in PR and advertising. Although corporations don't need to breathe fresh air or drink pure water, these new conservatives would hand over to them the power to self-regulate poisonous emissions into our air and water.
The modern-day conservative movement began with Federalists Alexander Hamilton and John Adams, who argued that for a society to be stable it must have a governing elite, and this elite must be separate both in power and privilege from what Adams referred to as "the rabble." Their Federalist party imploded in the early 19th Century, in large part because of public revulsion over Federalist elitism, a symptom of which was Adams' signing the Alien and Sedition Acts. (If you've only read the Republican biographies of John Adams, you probably don't remember these laws, even though they were the biggest thing to have happened in Adams' entire four years in office, and the reason why the citizens of America voted him out of office, and voted Jefferson - who loudly and publicly opposed the Acts - in. They were a 1797 version of the Patriot Act and Patriot II, with startlingly similar language.)
Destroyed by their embrace of this early form of despotism, the Federalists were replaced first in the early 1800s by the short-lived Whigs and then, starting with Lincoln, by the modern-day Republicans, who, after Lincoln's death, firmly staked out their ancestral Federalist position as the party of wealthy corporate and private interests. And now, under the disguise of the word "conservative" (classical conservatives like Teddy Roosevelt and Dwight Eisenhower are rolling in their graves), these old-time feudalists have nearly completed their takeover of our great nation.
"Do you want government bureaucrats deciding which doctor you can see?" asked the conservatives, over and over again. As a yes/no question, the answer was pretty simple for most Americans: no. But, as is so often the case when conservatives try to influence public opinion, the true issue wasn't honestly stated.
The real question was: "Do you want government bureaucrats - who are answerable to elected officials and thus subject to the will of 'We, The People' - making decisions about your healthcare, or would you rather have corporate bureaucrats - who are answerable only to their CEOs and work in a profit-driven environment - making decisions about your healthcare?"

you're totally one of those people who feels one thing justifies another aren't you?

and the boys in Durham have NOTHING to do with this incident so why even bring it up?

I think the problem I see on this board is that there seems to be NOTHING the Cons won't lie about and even when caught in their lies they still make excuses.

The most glaringly obvious things revolve around the story a week or so ago about the "interview" Michelle Obama supposedly gave to the AFP which turned out to be utter bullshit. The Cons just spit it out and then ran

Then there was the hotel story...again total bullshit that the Cons spit out and then ran when it was proven false.

Now we have some crazy ass McCain supporter trying to race bait by saying she was attacked by a black Obama supporter and the Cons spit it out, jumped on it, basically called for this imaginary man's balls to be chopped off and when it's proven false they are nowhere to be found.

you all make shit up and then act as if the liberals on this board are supposed to just laugh it off and politics as usual.

Willow, you tell me one story, other than Trig, about Palin that has been put out there about Palin that later proved to be totally and completely false and without merit, either by connection to her husband (AIP) or some other connection.

it's bullshit

Thom Hartmann is one of the pundits who isn't a screamer or a shouter, but lays out the facts and let's you decide.

not true, not true, everything you have ran with turned out to be untrue

I bet you can't post all that.:cuckoo:

Thom Hartmann is one of the pundits who isn't a screamer or a shouter, but lays out the facts and let's you decide.

I bet you can't post all that.:cuckoo:

And Thom Hartmann has conservatives on all the time and lets them speak. Rush never does that.

you're totally one of those people who feels one thing justifies another aren't you?

and the boys in Durham have NOTHING to do with this incident so why even bring it up?

I think the problem I see on this board is that there seems to be NOTHING the Cons won't lie about and even when caught in their lies they still make excuses.

The most glaringly obvious things revolve around the story a week or so ago about the "interview" Michelle Obama supposedly gave to the AFP which turned out to be utter bullshit. The Cons just spit it out and then ran

Then there was the hotel story...again total bullshit that the Cons spit out and then ran when it was proven false.

Now we have some crazy ass McCain supporter trying to race bait by saying she was attacked by a black Obama supporter and the Cons spit it out, jumped on it, basically called for this imaginary man's balls to be chopped off and when it's proven false they are nowhere to be found.

you all make shit up and then act as if the liberals on this board are supposed to just laugh it off and politics as usual.

Willow, you tell me one story, other than Trig, about Palin that has been put out there about Palin that later proved to be totally and completely false and without merit, either by connection to her husband (AIP) or some other connection.

it's bullshit

you reap what ya sow babe, suck it up and move on.

Please identify this liberal base that is pursuing gun bans.

Fannie and Freddie were also involved with some Republicans.

Get over it.

This time the right person will actually be elected, not selected.
You probably still wouldnt believe it...You dont have to completely abolish the 2nd Amendment to take the guns, high taxes on handgun and hunting equipt, over regulated policies, etc etc...
Newsmax.com – Obama Wants NRA Ads Banned
NewsMax - America's News Page

Last edited:

Forum List

Back