SHOCK Poll: 51% of U.S. Muslims Want Sharia Law - 25% Okay With Violence Against Infidels

Probably a good time to destroy our Immigration System and allow more Muslims in. Oh wait, already been done.

For national security purposes we ought to require that Muslims either renounce their faith and pledge support to our nation or be deported. It's time we quit pretending and playing games with these fucking pricks and make them choose sides.
they can't be trusted , they have a little religious trick where 'islam' approves of LYING . Its a called 'taqiyah' Buzz and they use it all the time . If you don't know 'taqiyah' do a google on it .

what's the problem?

I guess if you feel that assimilation into a host country is not important. Then your right. It's also a sign that they do not appreciate being here. While they like the job opportunities and that people leave them alone, they would like to see America changed if they had their way . Shariah is. Pretty barbaric 14th century stuff. Maybe we should make the U.S. a Muslim majority country? Would that still be no problem?

what's the problem?

I guess if you feel that assimilation into a host country is not important. Then your right. It's also a sign that they do not appreciate being here. While they like the job opportunities and that people leave them alone, they would like to see America changed if they had their way . Shariah is. Pretty barbaric 14th century stuff. Maybe we should make the U.S. a Muslim majority country? Would that still be no problem?
please. there are plenty of communities that don't assimilate and you have no problem with them. i also have no problem with someone choosing to live by a set of rules.
and the poll contradicts the idea that they want the country changed.

what's the problem?

please. there are plenty of communities that don't assimilate and you have no problem with them. i also have no problem with someone choosing to live by a set of rules.
and the poll contradicts the idea that they want the country changed.
1297338244709_original.jpg

And do notice how the women are dressed eh?

Republicans say kill gays. I wonder what the percentage is. Anyone know?

How many American Christians want laws based on the bible, I wonder.
Christians won't bake cakes for gay weddings.
Muslim hang gays or cut their heads off.
Oklahoma GOP candidate suggests it's OK to stone gay people to death

Pastor calls for killing gays to end AIDS

Mississippi Conservative Calls For Putting Gay People To Death On Facebook Page

Imagine that.

Has any of that been passed into laws like the Muslims have done? NO
One or two or three are not the many.
There are extremes in both sides of each party.

Imagine that.

Same evil peas in the same evil pod, called faith in this case.

Imagine that.

Same evil peas in the same evil pod, called faith in this case.

Well killing I would call Evil.
Not wanting to be forced to bake cakes, do photos, catering or marriage licenses is not.

Forum List

Back