SHOCKING: Did Anyone see Joy Reid defend an LGBTQ book about rape and incest against Mom's For Liberty?

You have yet to demonstrate validation on both of your hypotheses.
False.
again, you provide no verifiable or independent validation on your part beyond your sole interpretation and opinion.
False.
Your incessant, specious reply of “Done” followed by your slander isn’t cutting it.
I hope you'll stop advocating for the rape of children by conservative Christians, and instead take action against it.

Ah - like no mafia?

I hope you'll cease advocating child rape by conservative Christians someday. 🤞
I can't cease what I've never started. You know, you would maybe have a little credibility if you would show where I've done some of this that you're vainly accusing me of doing.

Ah - like no mafia?

I hope you'll cease advocating child rape by conservative Christians someday. 🤞

The Catholic Church looked the other way when faggots joined, now they regret it, as does any organization that ignores their degenerate mentally ill behaviors. Child rape is a left wing deviant thing, right up your alley, which is why you have a compulsion to snivel about Da Xians; it's called projection.

I sincerely hope that the support conservatives everywhere are constantly demonstrating for child grooming and rape ceases, along with their attempts to scapegoat LGBTQ folk for this behavior.

Despite what the Bible says, raping children is wrong.

Maybe someday you'll join the people who oppose the conservative Christian rape factory. :)

I can't cease what I've never started. You know, you would maybe have a little credibility if you would show where I've done some of this that you're vainly accusing me of doing.
Maybe someday conservative support for child grooming/rape will cease, but until then good people, including LGBTQ folk, can only remain wary and guarded against your sick agenda.

Enraged by their own same-sex desires - in some cases for children - conservative Christians attack LGBTQ folk as deflection and distraction.

Their efforts would be better used dismantling the conservative Christian rape factory.

Cool story, bru. Needs more dragons.
Conservative Christians who groom and rape children are far more than merely a drag on society.

Conservative Christians who groom and rape children are far more than merely a drag on society.

Woohoo, you found a few Catholics who abuse children and think they're conservative Christians?

I sincerely hope that the support conservatives everywhere are constantly demonstrating for child grooming and rape ceases, along with their attempts to scapegoat LGBTQ folk for this behavior.

Despite what the Bible says, raping children is wrong.

Maybe someday you'll join the people who oppose the conservative Christian rape factory. :)
False

Your stupidity is exceeded only by your lying and heterophobia.
It's not just conservative Christians promoting/operating the rape factory of course, but anyone supporting the Bible's glorification of child rape.

It's not just conservative Christians promoting/operating the rape factory of course, but anyone supporting the Bible's glorification of child rape.

Wow, you really sound like you believe that crap.

Wow, you really sound like you believe that crap.
From the article linked above:

The Houston Chronicle and San Antonio Express-News in an expansive investigation named 220 pastors, ministers, deacons, volunteers, Sunday school teachers and others who were found guilty of sexually abusing churchgoers over 20 years.

More than 250 have been charged. And roughly 380 Southern Baptist church leaders and volunteers have faced allegations of sexual misconduct involving more than 700 victims, the report found. That includes those who were convicted, credibly accused and successfully sued.

From the article linked above:

The Houston Chronicle and San Antonio Express-News in an expansive investigation named 220 pastors, ministers, deacons, volunteers, Sunday school teachers and others who were found guilty of sexually abusing churchgoers over 20 years.

More than 250 have been charged. And roughly 380 Southern Baptist church leaders and volunteers have faced allegations of sexual misconduct involving more than 700 victims, the report found. That includes those who were convicted, credibly accused and successfully sued.
Hmmm, let's see. there are nearly 50,000 Southern Baptist churches alone, leaving aside the thousands of others. Let's postulate there are on average 100 members in every congregation. That's 5,000,000 members just in the American Southern Baptist church, and that's probably low. They found how many, 220, guilty of sexual abuse? While that's far too many, have you any idea what percentage that is? I'll tell you, .0044%. Now, tell me what is the average number of people found guilty of sexual abuse in any organization with 1/4 million people or more? That is your homework assignment. You made the claim, you said there was a rape factory going on, now back it up.

Forum List

Back