SHOCKING: Did Anyone see Joy Reid defend an LGBTQ book about rape and incest against Mom's For Liberty?

As long as you support gay grooming in the greater society you have no moral right to cast stones at innocent Christians
Your comments are deranged, hate/ignorance-fueled fantasies.

Why do you support conservative Christians grooming and raping children?

I find this deeply troubling.

You want to poison the minds of children to make them not only the victims of pedophiles today but future pedophiles when they grow up
Conservative Christians are an extreme danger to children.

You made an unsupported claim of 1 million Christian rapes by church officials
I never did this.

You're insane and/or lying and/or have severe reading comprehension issues.

I'm inclined to think you've been driven insane by your ignorance and bigoted hate.
so you have no right to lecture others about documentation
So you again have no proof of your insane/bigoted claims.

You're a pathetic coward enabling the rape of children.

Really, you're lower than a child rapist.

Last edited:
Loving responsible parents do not want their children lured into the homosexual lifestyle by lib groomers

Children need good guidance while they are growing up

Lib groomers want to confuse and corrupt them
You advocate for the rape of children by conservative Christians while fantasizing about gay pedophile sex.

You're a deeply sick and dangerous individual.

But good on Reid for calling the sickness of people like you out. :)

It's quite obvious you have no intention of backing up what you say.
It's quite obvious you're projecting.
Everything you've posted as "proof" has been soundly debunked, so you have nothing left but repetition.
I hope you'll someday stop advocating for the conservative Christian child rape factory and its grooming guide the Bible.

Reid was heroic. :)

Last edited:
Your problem is that you're either insane or lying.

Which is it?

Or is it both?

Conservative Christians rape children in huge numbers, using the Bible as a primary grooming device.

You advocate for this.

I find this advocacy, and the rape factory created by conservative Christians to destroy children's lives, deeply troubling.
Put down your copy of Lawn Boy and provide the “huge numbers” you speak of. While you are at it, show me where and how I am advocating for conservatives to use the Bible to do harm to children?

Put down your copy of Lawn Boy and provide the “huge numbers” you speak of.
You're in deranged denial of the conservative Christian rape factory?

Color me shocked.

And that's just the Catholics.
While you are at it, show me where and how I am advocating for conservatives to use the Bible to do harm to children?
I sure hope you'll stop doing this, yes - see this thread for more details.

I hope you'll stop advocating for conservative Christian child rapists - it's sickening.
you keep opining that I am advocating for Christian child rapists but you have yet to validate that. Showing links to clergy abuses doesn’t correlate to me supporting them. You however support Lawn Boy and the author and justify it through your interpretation of the Bible.

you keep opining that I am advocating for Christian child rapists but you have yet to validate that. Showing links to clergy abuses doesn’t correlate to me supporting them.
I shared that link because you denied the conservative Christian child-rape factory even as you advocate for it.
You however support Lawn Boy and the author
Correct.
and justify it through your interpretation of the Bible.
Incorrect.

I shared that link because you denied the conservative Christian child-rape factory even as you advocate for it.

Correct.

Incorrect.
Try backing up your positions on this topic with independently verifiable fact.

Nor a high functioning brain between yours.

Done.

I hope you'll stop advocating child rape committed by conservative Christians.
You have yet to demonstrate validation on both of your hypotheses.
Nor a high functioning brain between yours.

Done.

I hope you'll stop advocating child rape committed by conservative Christians.
again, you provide no verifiable or independent validation on your part beyond your sole interpretation and opinion. Your incessant, specious reply of “Done” followed by your slander isn’t cutting it.

Forum List

Back