SHOCKING: Did Anyone see Joy Reid defend an LGBTQ book about rape and incest against Mom's For Liberty?

And did you see what happened to him later on, when what he was proposing actually happened to him?
You mean his escaping the destruction of Gomorrah or his daughters raping him after his wife gets smited for bearing witness to God's atrocities?

He can’t tell the difference between mentions and explicit descriptions. I wouldn’t waste my time, I sure am not.
You can't tell the difference between indoctrination and education. The Story of Lot is meant to indoctrinate people into blind faith in God. These LGTBQ books are meant to educate young LGTBQ youths on healthy sexual practices.

Notice how the rapists all survived this incident and the wife was taken out for bearing witness? You seem to be helping me make my case for the Bible being too smutty for children.
The wife was taken out for deliberately disobeying a direct order from God. I know that many don't like to be reminded that God has standards and brings judgement on disobedience, but it's reality. We seem to have this idea that God is supposed to be some kind of hippy flower child to whom everything is groovy, man.

He can’t tell the difference between mentions and explicit descriptions. I wouldn’t waste my time, I sure am not.
That is a good point, and one I've been driving home. They don't seem to realize that the standard they apply to the Bible would get most history books condemned. Want to educate kids about the evils of slavery? <sarcasm>Not with these books that glorify it, you can't. <\sarcasm>

The wife was taken out for deliberately disobeying a direct order from God. I know that many don't like to be reminded that God has standards and brings judgement on disobedience, but it's reality. We seem to have this idea that God is supposed to be some kind of hippy flower child to whom everything is groovy, man.
If God wanted to remind people he should try a tiktok. That old ass format must be why Christians are on the decline while LGTBQ numbers keep rising. :funnyface:

That is a good point, and one I've been driving home. They don't seem to realize that the standard they apply to the Bible would get most history books condemned. Want to educate kids about the evils of slavery? <sarcasm>Not with these books that glorify it, you can't. <\sarcasm>
You're too stupid to realize that my argument was sarcastic and in actuality I was pointing out how your standards would see the Bible banned.

Descriptive sex is already risqué among adults, at work, in public, etc.

For kids? It’s perverse.

If God wanted to remind people he should try a tiktok. That old ass format must be why Christians are on the decline while LGTBQ numbers keep rising. :funnyface:
Sure, sure, do a TikTok that everybody retains for 10 seconds. And, have you ever stopped to think just WHY the alphabet numbers keep going up? You know, I always know when I've won the argument because you guys always get to the point, some quicker than others, where you devolve into juvenile antics that stopped being significant when we stopped playing in the sandbox.

Sure, sure, do a TikTok that everybody retains for 10 seconds. And, have you ever stopped to think just WHY the alphabet numbers keep going up? You know, I always know when I've won the argument because you guys always get to the point, some quicker than others, where you devolve into juvenile antics that stopped being significant when we stopped playing in the sandbox.
Of course I've never had to wonder why. I'm not a Bingo like you so the answer has been fairly obvious this entire time. As you cuckolded Christian whites lose social power your ability to persecute others diminishes and these people are able to flourish. You're welcome.

Of course I've never had to wonder why. I'm not a Bingo like you so the answer has been fairly obvious this entire time. As you cuckolded Christian whites lose social power your ability to persecute others diminishes and these people are able to flourish. You're welcome.
And you're doubling down on juvenile.

You can't tell the difference between indoctrination and education. The Story of Lot is meant to indoctrinate people into blind faith in God. These LGTBQ books are meant to educate young LGTBQ youths on healthy sexual practices.
Healthy would be not engaging in homosexual sex!

Forum List

Back