SHOCKING: Did Anyone see Joy Reid defend an LGBTQ book about rape and incest against Mom's For Liberty?

And did you see what happened to him later on, when what he was proposing actually happened to him?
So you think children should be learning about gang rape?

Groomed to accept this?

I find that disturbing.

Last edited:
His daughters raping him.
Again, you seem to believe that accounts of incestuous rape are appropriate content for children; that grooming them in this way is a positive.

I find this disturbing.

What do you think?

He can’t tell the difference between mentions and explicit descriptions. I wouldn’t waste my time, I sure am not.
You believe that children should be groomed to accept being raped, kidnapped, tortured and murdered. (Among other atrocities both documented and glorified in the Bible.)

In addition, you're aroused by a brief and troubling passage involving a same sex encounter not intended to have this effect on a reader.

I find these things troubling.

The wife was taken out for deliberately disobeying a direct order from God. I know that many don't like to be reminded that God has standards and brings judgement on disobedience, but it's reality. We seem to have this idea that God is supposed to be some kind of hippy flower child to whom everything is groovy, man.
You believe that accounts of incestuous rape and murder are appropriate reading for children under 12.

I find this troubling.

That is a good point, and one I've been driving home. They don't seem to realize that the standard they apply to the Bible would get most history books condemned. Want to educate kids about the evils of slavery? <sarcasm>Not with these books that glorify it, you can't. <\sarcasm>
Do modern history books glorify slavery?

The Bible certainly does.

Can you share examples of these modern history books you refer to?

Descriptive sex is already risqué among adults, at work, in public, etc.

For kids? It’s perverse.
I find it troubling that a brief passage intended to evoke empathy and sadness, and in a much longer work, instead aroused you.

This was not the author's intention.

Make sure to take your aids meds queerboy! Leave kids alone
Conservatives find a brief account of a same sex encounter arousing when this was not the author's intent.

And they're enraged by that which arouses them.

This looks to me like the behavior of closeted, self-hating homosexuals.

What do you think?

You can't tell the difference between indoctrination and education. The Story of Lot is meant to indoctrinate people into blind faith in God. These LGTBQ books are meant to educate young LGTBQ youths on healthy sexual practices.
There is no such thing as heathy homosexual sex

Not mentally or physically

There is no such thing as heathy homosexual sex

Not mentally or physically
Why do you think so many conservatives are aroused by the brief passage in this book?

This wasn't the author's intention.

Are conservatives physically and mentally unhealthy?

Is this caused by the denial of their own deep same sex - and in some cases, age inappropriate - attractions?

Why do you think so many conservatives are aroused by the brief passage in this book?
“Aroused” is your word

The proper term is “offended”

Particularly when its made available to children in the public schools

Forum List

Back