SHOCKING RACE stats! Blacks you think you are a victim of race!? Lol

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
There were 593,598 interracial violent victimizations (excluding homicide) between blacks and whites last year. ... Blacks committed 537,204" of them. (Source: Bureau of Justice Statistics)

Democrats: OUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IS WHITE RACISM!

Please repost this for all the fake victims out there can calm down.

There were 593,598 interracial violent victimizations (excluding homicide) between blacks and whites last year. ... Blacks committed 537,204" of them. (Source: Bureau of Justice Statistics)

#TheLargerIssue

Hi. Keeping it 100 % REAL, Factual & Respectful.

Can the Democratic Party survive w/o support from our Nation's large FEMALE dominated, #SEGREGATION-MINDED, INTRA-RACIAL HATE & #DISCRIMINATION practicing PRO BLACK community?

_BLANK DEMOCRAT Survival Larry Elder, Candace Owens, Vicki Dillard, Mechee X.png

Mental Health Issues Kanye West, candace owens.png

Risking threats of VIOLENCE & HATEFUL name-calling, this apparent strong, RESPONSIBLE citizen shares her thoughts about the "AVERAGE" black American woman.

'Black women are destroying themselves and black men'

♥ Peace

Post the Bureau of Justice link, not bullshit inflated numbers made up by Jared Taylor.

Post the Bureau of Justice link, not bullshit inflated numbers made up by Jared Taylor.
TV shows us never ending White Racist groups in the media and dramas. And when they show one not white there is much of the time some empathy or they get the group to off a real bad person that they can not legally arrest or worse. So in real life I have not known any white racist group people or gang. It is sickening. And people believe this. And when they do fine a person or a few persons it completely legitimizes every TV law enforcement drama there is. At least on this issue.

Actually we commit 537, 203 lol

In all seriousness - What brand of crack have you been smoking ?

TV shows us never ending White Racist groups in the media and dramas. And when they show one not white there is much of the time some empathy or they get the group to off a real bad person that they can not legally arrest or worse. So in real life I have not known any white racist group people or gang. It is sickening. And people believe this. And when they do fine a person or a few persons it completely legitimizes every TV law enforcement drama there is. At least on this issue.

Why there just is no such thing as white racism because you are white and you never see it. Well I am a man and have never seen a man rape anyone or know anybody that's a rapist. But TV shows us never ending male rapists in the media or drama. Why that's sickening. And people believe this.

Turn into a person of color and live for a decade, then come talk. Because you not only have seen white racists, you live among them and are part of them. In real life.

That crystal meth. It's a bitch.

Does crack come in brands?

I thought it was basically generic.

Apparently it does considering the crazy shit you whites post.

Well you tell me. I'm not a crackhead and you're the crack expert. Right?

a8168f0f688637daf1581d3a11bc85746fcccb784fa2ee22807ab143f70c2cc0.jpg

Well you tell me. I'm not a crackhead and you're the crack expert. Right?

Not an expert ... just an informed consumer.

A idiot started this thread and used math from the color of crime. His numbers are only repeated by the alt right. If you do a search all you get are alt-right and white supremacist links.

But let's get to the reality of how this saltine lie was developed and how the whites here misused this data.

How the Bureau of Justice Statistics Launched a White Supremacist Meme
Philip N. Cohen PhD on October 17, 2016

Which is one reason the government collects the National Crime Victimization Survey (NCVS), a large sample survey of about 90,000 households with 160,000 people. In it they ask about crimes against the people surveyed, and the answers the survey yields are usually pretty different from what’s in the crime report statistics – and even further from the statistics on things like convictions and incarceration. It’s supposed to be a survey of crime as experienced, not as reported or punished.

It’s an important survey that yields a lot of good information. But in this case the Bureau of Justice Statistics is doing a serious disservice in the way they are reporting the results, and they should do something about it. I hope they will consider it.

Like many surveys, the NCVS is weighted to produce estimates that are supposed to reflect the general population. In a nutshell, that means, for example, that they treat each of the 158,000 people (over age 12) covered in 2014 as about 1,700 people. So if one person said, “I was raped,” they would say, “1700 people in the US say they were raped.” This is how sampling works. In fact, they tweak it much more than that, to make the numbers add up according to population distributions of variables like age, sex, race, and region – and non-response, so that if a certain group (say Black women) has a low response rate, their responses get goosed even more. This is reasonable and good, but it requires care in reporting to the general public.

So, how is the Bureau of Justice Statistics’ (BJS) reporting method contributing to the racist meme above? The racists love to cite Table 42 of this report, which last came out for the 2008 survey.

table42-highlighted.jpg

What this shows is that, based on their sample, BJS extrapolates an estimate of 117,640 White women who say they were sexually assaulted, or threatened with sexual assault, in 2008 (in the red box). Of those, 16.4% described their assailant as Black (the blue highlight). That works out to 19,293 White women sexually assaulted or threatened by Black men in one year – White supremacists do math. In the 2005 version of the table these numbers were 111,490 and 33.6%, for 37,460 White women sexually assaulted or threatened by Black men, or:

everyday.jpg

Now, go back to the structure of the survey. If each respondent in the survey counts for about 1,700 people, then the survey in 2008 would have found 69 White women who were sexually assaulted or threatened, 11 of whom said their assailant was Black (117,640/1,700).

How the Bureau of Justice Statistics Launched a White Supremacist Meme - Sociological Images

In short, the boy used fake math in his post. And don't bitch about me calling this cuck a boy after he starts a racist thread based on a lie.

Last edited:

I said you whites. So stop whining because you're going to get what you dish out.

I said you whites. So stop whining because you're going to get what you dish out.

I have never in my life referred to anyone as "you people". Don't include me in your narrow-minded stereotypes.

That is one busy black man!

everyday.jpg

I have to admire his stamina.

I have never in my life referred to anyone as "you people". Don't include me in your narrow-minded stereotypes.

And I never said you people. So stop crying about a lie you made up. Besides you don't get to try that shit. Whites have a history of continuing racism we don't have, so you don't get to make everything the same when it's not.

And I never said you people. So stop crying about a lie you made up. Besides you don't get to try that shit. Whites have a history of continuing racism we don't have, so you don't get to make everything the same when it's not.

Anyone who judges a person solely on the basis of their ethnicity is a moron Not only a moron, but a lazy moron.

If you're gonna hate someone, have the decency to get to know why you're hating them.

Forum List

Back