Shooting at outlet mall in Texas

I thought you meant that a USMB member had pulled a mass shooting.
He wants to blame the right when the right was bothering nobody for year's in this COUNTRY, but then it started, and it's been getting bigger and bigger and bigger, otherwise leaving barely any space for people to practice their right's as they always have. Funny how they threw the monkey wrench, and then they try to hide their hand and blame another.

The only people I’ve ever encountered that were that dumb are products of homeschooling.

But they can’t compare to folks in the Talking to Americans link I posted.

Rick Mercer used to live in my old neighbourhood in Toronto. I never ran into him though, or knew where he lived.
It's easy to see those kids are products of public education. You're mentally ill.

Did they ever experience pressure in school
That depends on the school and the student. I sure as hell was under a lot of pressure in College. I had a part time job and had to keep a high grade point average to keep my scholarship.

A

All I have to do is listen, look, and use my common sense in order to see right through the Democrat/Leftist bull crap, so nice try with all the mumbo jumbo bull crap.

You don’t need no stinking fact checkers. You’re a smart guy. You know who’s lying to you.

If you know who’s lying to you, why are you voting for Trump?

Yes, it was something that proved it had no effect on the rate of murders in the US. NONE. The reason was simple and still is. Long guns of all description kill fewer Americans than fists or hammers. The day "assault rifles" are banned, the next calls will go out to stop those evil semi-auto handguns. After that, shotguns. After all, pulling the trigger once send DOZENS of "bullets" at the victim.

That's idiot logic and fortunately the Left are RED-pilling millions of Americans who are watching our cities fall into demonic chaos and who are waking up to the need to protect THEMSELVES.

Has anyone ever killed 20-30 people with their fists or with a hammer, within seconds? Is this even possible? Great logic there :clap2:

That's what liberals don't understand. If you carry your gun everywhere, sooner or later you'll be in a situation you can call self-defense.
I have been legally carrying a snub nosed revolver in Florida for a quarter of a century. So far I have never had a reason to draw my weapon. I hope and doubt I ever will but I will continue to carry.

Forum List

Back