Shooting in VA park, Steve scalise shot

To be honest, republicans do need to rethink their position on guns. And they also need to rethink their position on healthcare and programs helping the poor. A person who loses their Obama care with cancer has nothing tp lose and then you give them a gun and you might see another incident like this ne. I'm not republican but I don't want to see anyone getting shot or killed either.

no because it has nothong to do with hom decidong to kill people...

So, years of being told over and over by conservatives that it's good to kill political opponents had no effect, but being told "Trump is bad" caused him to kill.

Such a bizarre reality you snowflakes live in

Do try not to be so openly joyous about the shooting, will you? You all look like violent ghouls.

To be honest, republicans do need to rethink their position on guns. And they also need to rethink their position on healthcare and programs helping the poor. A person who loses their Obama care with cancer has nothing tp lose and then you give them a gun and you might see another incident like this ne. I'm not republican but I don't want to see anyone getting shot or killed either.
It was a CHARITY ballgame they were practicing for.

Derp.....

Derp.....

Does that have anything to do with anything?

Derp.....

Since he SPECIFICALLY stated the GOP needs to help the poor, yes.

Did you even read the post I was responding to or were you just in a rush to be an ass?

Will you at least admit now that the constant Republican talk of second amendment solutions was highly irresponsible, and will you condemn the people making such statements?

Or do you want to promote more violence?
Will you condemn the media for causing hysteria and division? Will you condemn Kathy Griffin? Stephen Colbert? SNL?

I bet he calls for healing and unity, and you lefties will dismiss him.
Yeah with one side of his mouth he'll call for healing and unity and with the other he'll call for stabbing you in the back He has a history of it[/QUOTE]
You should be used to that from 8 years of Obama...

...but if you want change, do what Obama said - 'Win some elections'. :p

And here's the dead shooter

594158a583210.image.jpg

BREAKING: Scalise Shooter Identified – James T. Hodgkinson – Bernie Supporter – THREATENED TRUMP

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/breaking-gop-lawmaker-shot-shooter-identified-james-t-hodgkinson-bernie-supporter/

Karma: Words have consequences. Maybe the hate promulgated by Trump and lapped up by people like SM ought to be factored into today's events? That's not an excuse for the killer, nor an explanation for his actions. Simply something haters like Trump, the GOP in general and orthers like SM ought to consider.

Why not? When Giffords was shot The Democrats blamed it on a Sarah Palin ad that had a target on Giffords' state as well as several other Democrats they were trying to defeat in the election that year.

Are you now finally understanding the absurdity of reacting like that?
Not a target on Gifford's state....a target on Gifford.

And the difference is?
Let's see...I put a target on an inanimate object.....I put a target on an animate person. Hmmmmmmmmm, let's see.

Leftists are performing a play in which the president is assassinated and a known liberal comedian held up his severed head.

I wonder which is worse.

Surprise, surprise....Clinton protégée / spawn and potential 2020 Presidential election Libtard Terry McAuliffe immediately calls for MORE gun control at the scene of the political terrorist attack rather than condemn the un-precedented level of out-of-control political rhetoric that 'radicalized' the liberal shooter.

Forget the cause of his radicalization and violence, darn those implements through which he carried out his rage and radicalized violence.

Virginia Governor Calls For Gun Control At Scene Of Scalise Shooting

"“I think we need to do more to protect all of our citizens,” McAuliffe told The Daily Caller News Foundation and other reporters near the scene of the shooting. “I have long advocated — this is not what today is about — but there are too many guns on the streets. We lose 93 million Americans a day to gun violence. I have long talked about this.”

Forget the Liberal message of 'HATE' Democrats and the Liberal media have been drumming into people's heads, radicalizing them until the point where they go out and commit acts of terrorism like this...this would not have happened if we would have just stripped Americans of their guns....like the UK did to their people.

Yeah, that worked out great.....
Forget the Liberal message of 'HATE' Democrats and the Liberal media have been drumming into people's heads,
I agree they should own that.
radicalizing them until the point where they go out and commit acts of terrorism like this.
That is not the MSM. That is US, taking the talking points beyond and acting like assholes. Do not reneg on your own responsibility in this. Me, you, everyone who goes to political and social message boards and flings political shit. And DO NOT deny it, Easy. You do. I do, too. We ARE the division. We are the only ones who will stop it. Not the "other" guy.

He was a Bernie Brown Shirt.
What's that got to do with the price of eggs?

Listening to Limbaugh right now, as he explains how it's the fault of the Left that this happened, it's all their fault that our political environment has become so divided.

The King of the Division Pimps, saying this.

The problem lies with the behaviors of the crazies of both ends of the spectrum.

What I don't know is whether he knows this, or if he's just become blind.

No question that Limbaugh and even Trump himself when he was a candidate has said some stupid stuff that is divisive. But not that many people on the Right go to the extremes that the Lefties do, I don't remember seeing anybody on the Right holding up a picture of Obama's severed and bloody head, or a group of actors dressing up Julius Caesar to look like Trump before they stab him to death in Central Park. I don't remember seeing example after example of the stark vitriol and viciousness from those on the Right that I see from the Left these days, including some on national TV. Look guys, you don't have to like Trump and you can oppose his policies all you want but for God's sake get a grip. Things have gone too far when somebody start shooting at somebody else based on their politics, and words matter.

It went too far years ago, Rudoloph and Roeder, shots fired at Presidents Reagan, Ford and Kennedy - the commonality was a gun, not the political bias of the shooters.

Derp.....

Since he SPECIFICALLY stated the GOP needs to help the poor, yes.

Did you even read the post I was responding to or were you just in a rush to be an ass?

So was the charity somehow involved in preventing the repeal of healthcare? Were those republicans all playing ball in support of healthcare?

Will you at least admit now that the constant Republican talk of second amendment solutions was highly irresponsible, and will you condemn the people making such statements?

Or do you want to promote more violence?
Will you condemn the media for causing hysteria and division? Will you condemn Kathy Griffin? Stephen Colbert? SNL?

Will you condemn FOX, townhall, Breitbart? Trump for being a birthed?

No?

The first amendment is to be celebrated. The marketplace polices itself when bad taste is introduced.

Surprise, surprise....Clinton protégée / spawn and potential 2020 Presidential election Libtard Terry McAuliffe immediately calls for MORE gun control at the scene of the political terrorist attack rather than condemn the un-precedented level of out-of-control political rhetoric that 'radicalized' the liberal shooter.

Forget the cause of his radicalization and violence, darn those implements through which he carried out his rage and radicalized violence.

Virginia Governor Calls For Gun Control At Scene Of Scalise Shooting

"“I think we need to do more to protect all of our citizens,” McAuliffe told The Daily Caller News Foundation and other reporters near the scene of the shooting. “I have long advocated — this is not what today is about — but there are too many guns on the streets. We lose 93 million Americans a day to gun violence. I have long talked about this.”

Forget the Liberal message of 'HATE' Democrats and the Liberal media have been drumming into people's heads, radicalizing them until the point where they go out and commit acts of terrorism like this...this would not have happened if we would have just stripped Americans of their guns....like the UK did to their people.

Yeah, that worked out great.....
Forget the Liberal message of 'HATE' Democrats and the Liberal media have been drumming into people's heads,
I agree they should own that.
radicalizing them until the point where they go out and commit acts of terrorism like this.
That is not the MSM. That is US, taking the talking points beyond and acting like assholes. Do not reneg on your own responsibility in this. Me, you, everyone who goes to political and social message boards and flings political shit. And DO NOT deny it, Easy. You do. I do, too. We ARE the division. We are the only ones who will stop it. Not the "other" guy.

I don't assume and slander and vilify someone for the simple act of disagreeing with me.

That is the standard operation procedure of the LEFT.
Oooh, baby! I am not saying you personally do, Correll. But shall I share some of posts I've gotten for being liberal here? I'm sure it's not necessary. You have seen it. BOTH sides are guilty for causing the atmosphere that led to "Terminate the Republican Party." The shooter was off his rocker, but we all need to take responsibility for what happened.

Forum List

Back